Open Club  ·  134 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

20 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

Hey, Terry!  :hug: I'm looking forward to planting some leeks and beets soon.  :D

Hi Page! :hug:Two great veggies! I love beets, but leeks are one of my favourite ingredients to use. Potato Leek soup is my favourite soup any time of the year.  

• Like 2
  • Love 3
46 minutes ago, raven1 said:

Hi Page! :hug:Two great veggies! I love beets, but leeks are one of my favourite ingredients to use. Potato Leek soup is my favourite soup any time of the year.  

I literally just made some potato leek soup the other day!  :o Another way I like to use leeks: Quiche. Bacon and leeks with Gruyere cheese....Yum! 🥓 🥬 🧀 🥧

• Like 3
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

I literally just made some potato leek soup the other day!  :o Another way I like to use leeks: Quiche. Bacon and leeks with Gruyere cheese....Yum! 🥓 🥬 🧀 🥧

Sacrilege! No veggies or fishy bit in a quiche you peasants! :o :angry:

• Haha 4
  • Wow 1
2 minutes ago, clochette said:

Sacrilege! No veggies or fishy bit in a quiche you peasants! :o :angry:

I would never put fish into a quiche.  *shudder*  As for leeks/onions, they barely count as vegetables.  -_-

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
  • Wow 1
2 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

I would never put fish into a quiche.  *shudder*  As for leeks/onions, they barely count as vegetables.  -_-

They're from the evil family of veggies :yes:

• Haha 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..