Open Club  ·  135 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

9 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

@clochette Hey, Tink.  :hug: How are you?

Surviving! Trying to keep my head above the water... I mean I'm fine but my mémoire is driving me crazy but it's my own fault for not working on it regularly the last few months 🤷🏻‍♀️ And as procrastination is my middle name guess what... my kitchen has never been so clean :rolleyes: :gikkle:

What about you? did you get the new job? (Sorry I can't remember if you did) how's the family?

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Wow 1
On 4/21/2024 at 9:49 PM, raven1 said:

Hi Bucket! :hug: How are things settling down for you at work?  I hope you haven't missed any more lunches. 

Hi Terry :hug:Second week has started :thumbup: 

I have remembered to bring lunch :) 

How's life with you?

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 3
1 hour ago, Bucket1 said:

Good night everyone :hug:

Enjoy your day

Night B-man, I feel like it’s been forever since I’ve teased you…

I’ve got nothing. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 4
1 hour ago, Bucket1 said:

Hi Terry :hug:Second week has started :thumbup: 

I have remembered to bring lunch :) 

How's life with you?

Hey Bucket :hug: Things are going well for me.  The Beef Burgundy I started yesterday got finished today.  I really like the recipe I used this time.  I also made more hummus and bought some French Sourdough bread to eat with it.  Other than that life has been lazy.  Glad to hear you've been eating right. 😁

• Like 2
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

Aloha All:hug::kiss:

Hi Albert! :hug: Hope you and Steve had a great time celebrating his birthday last night!

• Like 3
  • Love 1
21 minutes ago, raven1 said:

Hi Spike,

I hope all is OK with you.  I looked at the pic of the pickles Page posted.  Yuk!  You and Drew must live in the smarter parts of Texas to have missed those.  :2thumbs:

I really wonder how widespread it really is here, since we live on opposite sides of the state.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Wow 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..