Open Club  ·  135 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

2 hours ago, Drew Espinosa said:

That's wonderful! :hug:

Thanks, Drew!  :hug:

1 hour ago, raven1 said:

Hi Albert :hug::kiss: Sawasdee pi mai, khrup!

Hey, Terry!  :hug: :hug: Happy Song Kran!

(I wonder how many BL characters will take ill after today's events?) :gikkle:

Edited by Page Scrawler
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3
3 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

I'm doing well! I celebrated my birthday last Monday, and it coincided with the eclipse that traversed over North America. So all in all, it was an amazing birthday, even if @Bucket1 keep bullying me! 😭

I noticed how you've been exceptionally calm and nice lately... does getting older has finally made you wiser? :unsure2: :P

• Haha 4
3 hours ago, clochette said:

I noticed how you've been exceptionally calm and nice lately... does getting older has finally made you wiser? :unsure2: :P

I'm always exceptionally calm, exceptionally nice, and exceptionally wise. -_-

• Haha 5
10 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

Thanks, Drew!  :hug:

Hey, Terry!  :hug: :hug: Happy Song Kran!

(I wonder how many BL characters will take ill after today's events?) :gikkle:

Hey Page! :hug: I am sure there will be many! Song Kran is three days long, and being soaked each day tends to make Thais susceptible to catching colds.  That's on top of the hangovers from drinking heavily for three evenings after they've finished playing.  How are you folks doing?

• Like 2
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, Drew Espinosa said:

I'm doing well! I celebrated my birthday last Monday, and it coincided with the eclipse that traversed over North America. So all in all, it was an amazing birthday, even if @Bucket1 kept bullying me! 😭

Happy Belated Birthday Drew!

• Like 4
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Page Scrawler said:

We're doing well! I got accepted for a new job; I'll be working in the kitchen at Munson Healthcare.  😁

Great news, Page! :hug:👍 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..