Open Club  ·  135 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

2 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

Today is Steve birthday! Were going out to dinner!

Tell Steve Happy Birthday for me.  I hope you and he have a great time celebrating!

Greeting Happy Birthday GIF by macniten

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Page Scrawler said:

I was on Reddit, and I read about something called "Kool-Aid pickles", commonly served in Texas. Usually at a cinema/movie theater. @spike382 and @Drew Espinosa Can you guys confirm if this is really a thing?  :unsure:

I have never heard of it and I have lived in Texas for 69 years

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Page Scrawler said:

I was on Reddit, and I read about something called "Kool-Aid pickles", commonly served in Texas. Usually at a cinema/movie theater. @spike382 and @Drew Espinosa Can you guys confirm if this is really a thing?  :unsure:

I honestly stopped going to the theater shortly before covid, and for the exception of 2 films, I have never gotten back into it.   That being said, AMC theaters used to have big pickles, but that was back in the 2010s and they were never Kool-Aid flavored.  AMC changed a lot in the latter half of the 2010s and they started serving booze at the theaters in the DFW area.  

I went to AMC last year to see a one-night-only showing of the new Kamen Rider film with my bros.  Yep, we are HUGE geeks.  I don't remember even seeing pickles for sale that time.

That being said, Texas is a huge state, and what they do in some of the more "Texan" regions wouldn't surprise me.   

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..