Open Club  ·  135 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

1 hour ago, Thorn Wilde said:

There’s a statue in Oslo of someone riding one... it’s a fairytale character, though.

A Disney character, perhaps? No, wait...that was a caribou, wasn't it?   :lol:

18 minutes ago, BabyXander1990 said:

Hello all, just checking in to see how everyone is doing...

We are fine...

Hey, Xander, Dennis, Jordan, and Ash!   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

• Like 4
Just now, Page Scrawler said:

A Disney character, perhaps? No, wait...that was a caribou, wasn't it?   :lol:

Hey, Xander, Dennis, Jordan, and Ash!   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Only me, Ash and Jordan are at school, and Dennis is at work... was tidying the house for 3 new kids we are fostering/ adopting. They'll be here tonight. They might want us to foster another set, too.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Caz Pedroso said:

Hi Page :hug: Hope you and the family are well. 

Hey, Caz.   :hug:  We're doing well, though Mickey hasn't been around for a few days. He caught a late-season cold, but I know he'll bounce back quickly.

• Like 4
Just now, Page Scrawler said:

Hey, Caz.   :hug:  We're doing well, though Mickey hasn't been around for a few days. He caught a late-season cold, but I know he'll bounce back quickly.

Ali had a cold recently, kids always bounce back quickly. Give him my best wishes when you see him :hug: 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
11 minutes ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Hi, Caz! :hug: Comparatively, yeah. Yourself? :) 

Not too bad, I am slowly whittling away at my to-do list, but things keep getting added :) 

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, Caz Pedroso said:

Not too bad, I am slowly whittling away at my to-do list, but things keep getting added :) 

Know that feeling... That list is never ending. 

Edited by Thorn Wilde
  • Like 5
  • Site Administrator
5 hours ago, Headstall said:

I was walking through the Eaton Center in Toronto one day, a couple of years after I came out... Scott Thompson was in the middle of this long main aisle in Eaton's, on the lower level--it wasn't busy-- and he stopped talking to his two friends, and in his best 'Buddy' voice as he watched me walk by, said 'Deee licious.'  I turned back and smiled at him. Then he did his 'Buddy' face... it was a great moment for me. :D 

:worship: That's awesome!  

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Site Administrator
5 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

I’m off to bed. My iPad hit me in the face while I was thinking about Gary's big Canadian  :o

:rofl:  :rofl: 

• Haha 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..