Open Club  ·  135 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

2 minutes ago, Valkyrie said:

Whew... today was quite the day.  We've had the first hiccup with the bathroom reno.  The flooring place screwed up the order so I had to go order from someplace else.  :facepalm:  At least they can have it by Wed.  

Now the big question of the night is what to make with the ground beef I thawed.  I can make a tortellini skillet or bbq beef.  Decisions... decisions...

Both sounds tasty. :yes: Sorry about the bathroom hiccup.

• Like 5
10 minutes ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Hey, everybody! :hug: :kiss:  Hope you're all having a good day. Feels like I may go to bed at a decent hour tonight... Exhausted, and my head hurts.

Sleep well and feel better.

Edited by dughlas
  • Like 3
  • Love 1
10 minutes ago, Valkyrie said:

Now the big question of the night is what to make with the ground beef I thawed.  I can make a tortellini skillet or bbq beef.  Decisions... decisions...

We're having beef tacos with carrot-jicama coleslaw. Cilantro lime rice on the side. And we even made Masa tortillas, cooked on the grill!  :D

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

We're having beef tacos with carrot-jicama coleslaw. Cilantro lime rice on the side. And we even made Masa tortillas, cooked on the grill!  :D

Sounds good. But too complicated. We had ham and cheese grill sandwiches and a chocolate one for dessert.

• Like 1
  • Love 4
19 minutes ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Hey, everybody! :hug: :kiss:  Hope you're all having a good day. Feels like I may go to bed at a decent hour tonight... Exhausted, and my head hurts.

Sorry to hear that... maybe a good rest is what you need. :hug: 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, clochette said:

Sounds good. But too complicated. We had ham and cheese grill sandwiches and a chocolate one for dessert.

We made the coleslaw last night, and I made the tortilla dough this morning. That chocolate grilled cheese sounds interesting.  :D

• Like 4
  • Site Administrator
13 minutes ago, Headstall said:

Yup... Boys in the Hall... and I think Steve might be right. :P 

Well I was going to ignore your error, but for that comment... It's Kids in the Hall ;)  

• Haha 5
53 minutes ago, dughlas said:

Sleep well and feel better.

46 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

Sleep well Thorn.   :hug:  :kiss:

45 minutes ago, Headstall said:

Sorry to hear that... maybe a good rest is what you need. :hug: 

Thanks guys. Gonna do that sleeping thing now. Goodnight, all! :hug: :kiss: 

• Like 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..