Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

1 hour ago, Valkyrie said:

The words "turkey" and "bacon" should never be used in the same sentence unless the word "wrapped" is in between.  :puke: 

:yes:

30 minutes ago, Bucket1 said:

Says the guy with the frog :rolleyes:

:lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
3 hours ago, Valkyrie said:

The words "turkey" and "bacon" should never be used in the same sentence unless the word "wrapped" is in between.  :puke: 

I never quite understood how what ever it is they add to Turkey to make it taste vaguely like bacon could possibly be better for you than the real thing.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
33 minutes ago, bignick said:

Pfffft! First of all, we already have a room. -_- Second, I know how to keep my men... ahem... man happy. -_-

Maybe not? <_<

First of all you don't have a room your a Frog :rofl:

And Second who likes soggy sex:rofl:

Edited by Albert1434
  • Haha 4
  • Wow 1
  • Site Administrator
1 hour ago, bignick said:

:gikkle: I take it that goes for turkey ham and turkey sausage as well. Right? :P

Turkey ham, yes.  To me ham is a pork product.  Sausage can be pretty much any type of meat, so turkey sausage is less egregious than calling turkey "bacon", bacon.  I prefer pork sausage over turkey, though.  

• Like 5
1 hour ago, Valkyrie said:

Good morning!  It's sunny, but cold out today.  It's supposed to rain at some point, with possible freezing rain in the am.  :(  But temps are supposed to rise after that, and next week we have two days in a row of 68 F :D 

Morning, Val. Same here. :hug:  

• Like 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..