Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

16 minutes ago, clochette said:

I've made a list... So many things to do tomorrow... I'm good at making lists, following them that's another story. So night night gang :yawn: :kiss:

Good night, Tink.   :hug: 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, clochette said:

I've made a list... So many things to do tomorrow... I'm good at making lists, following them that's another story. So night night gang :yawn: :kiss:

Night, Clo! :hug: 

• Like 3

18 hours ago, Timothy M. said:

Much more sensible than humans using it for mouthwash :yes: 

No, sadly not. This is a pet hate of mine. Nothing wrong with Listerine if used like Kitt does. But mouthwash is a marketing hoax and halitosis was invented by Listerine in order to sell their product. Brushing your teeth (and tongue) and flossing are the best way to promote good mouth hygiene and avoid bad breath. Or use sugar free mint or chewing gum.
(I also sent you a longer PM on the topic. This is what happens when you say the L word or the M word to me.)

The L word is Listerine, but what is the M word?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

Totally ignoring the cold weather, I barbecued a steak and made a steak sandwich. Sooooooo good.

The secret ingredient is tonkatsu sauce, sort of a Japanese BBQ sauce. And just to totally mix up my flavours I used Turkish bread toasted on the grill.

So you put a steak on the Barbie...?

• Love 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, BabyXander1990 said:

So you put a steak on the Barbie...?

Well, it certainly wasn't shrimp!   :rofl:

Hey, Xander, Dennis, Jordan, and Ash!   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:   And hello to the other kids!   *waves*

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

26 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

Well, it certainly wasn't shrimp!   :rofl:

Hey, Xander, Dennis, Jordan, and Ash!   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:   And hello to the other kids!   *waves*

Hi there. How was your weekend? We went to the boat show and we were surprised that we ran into a friend that we grew up with. He became the VP of salesfor a boat company that his dad sold at their dealership. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

44 minutes ago, BabyXander1990 said:

Hi there. How was your weekend? We went to the boat show and we were surprised that we ran into a friend that we grew up with. He became the VP of salesfor a boat company that his dad sold at their dealership. 

Our weekend was swell, thanks for asking. My sister-in-law is due any day now. My nephew is gonna be a brother!   :D 

• Like 4

31 minutes ago, Bucket1 said:

Yep. And I had to laugh at @Page Scrawler, his response was awesome :rofl:

The TV ads for Outback Steakhouse always use the line "throw a shrimp on the Barbie". I remember Shane poking at poor Trevor in Circumnavigation for that one.   :rofl: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

Our weekend was swell, thanks for asking. My sister-in-law is due any day now. My nephew is gonna be a brother!   :D 

So Grant will have a little brother? Or a little sister?

Congrats....

• Like 3
  • Love 1

• Site Administrator
11 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

The TV ads for Outback Steakhouse always use the line "throw a shrimp on the Barbie". I remember Shane poking at poor Trevor in Circumnavigation for that one.   :rofl: 

Image may contain: 1 person

• Haha 5

5 hours ago, dughlas said:

G'day y'all. Another warm sunny day here. It's dry, there is talk of drought. We're expecting company later. Mum's youngest sister and her husband are stopping overnight on their way to their home in NH. We're anxious to see her as she has been seriously ill since January. First pneumonia then a fall ending in a skull fracture with an internal bleed. 

Time to walk the pup.

Morning, bro and Mum. :hug: Cool here, with blustery winds... we're expecting rain. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..