Open Club  ·  138 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

13 minutes ago, Black Paper said:

video.mov

MY PHONE IS OUT OF STORAGE SO IT CUT ME OFF. I meant to finish off with “But I hope yours was awesome and had fun no matter what you were doing.”

Hey, Black Paper! :) 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Black Paper said:

video.mov

MY PHONE IS OUT OF STORAGE SO IT CUT ME OFF. I meant to finish off with “But I hope yours was awesome and had fun no matter what you were doing.”

Hey, Blackie!   :glomp:  :kiss:

1 hour ago, Dmrman said:

Crap huh... If you want me to leave... 🤔😒just say so... No need to kill me off...😄😂😂

*makes Bob some lobster mac with corn bread and fried greens* No way! We want you to stay around for as long as possible!   :hug:

• Like 3
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, Black Paper said:

video.mov

Hello Black Paper...

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Kitt said:

So rubber chicken?

Pretty much. It should be treated in the same way as squid - just threaten it with cooking and that’s enough. Unfortunately Bob's hospital chefs got hold of it :) 

• Haha 5

5 hours ago, Timothy M. said:

Why do Americans assume everyone wants to move to the US ? :huh: Years ago, I lived on the US west coast for several months, and the questions most asked by people we met was "How do you like it here, and are you hoping to stay?" I and the other Dane I was with would look baffled and say "No, why would we? It's great to be here for a while, but we want to live in Denmark." Sometimes, people would be surprised at our bafflement, and both parties would awkwardly back off or try to change the topic. It was a weird experience at first, but after a while we got used to the question and just shrugged it off.

People ask me the same thing when I spend time with mum. People think that if you're spending more time then a brief vacation that you're thinking about moving there and hope you like it and them.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

G'day y'all. It is so warm and muggy that we cut our walk in half, just 1.25mi. No yard chores today. I need to rest my back and I've earned a brief respite ... and my head hurts.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 1
  • Sad 2

6 hours ago, Timothy M. said:

Why do Americans assume everyone wants to move to the US ? :huh: Years ago, I lived on the US west coast for several months, and the questions most asked by people we met was "How do you like it here, and are you hoping to stay?" I and the other Dane I was with would look baffled and say "No, why would we? It's great to be here for a while, but we want to live in Denmark." Sometimes, people would be surprised at our bafflement, and both parties would awkwardly back off or try to change the topic. It was a weird experience at first, but after a while we got used to the question and just shrugged it off.

Every place has its pros and cons. Growing up one year - I was about 8 - my parents took me to Germany, Denmark, Sweden and Poland. I loved it. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..