Last Post Wins #48

• Site Moderator

And back to me.

Time to get the frogs out for Frog Jumping Day. The menu for today consists of Crouton's, Apple Pie, and Fruit Cocktail. Have the ladies of the game had a Checkup lately?

• Like 1
  • Site Administrator

That wasn't my dragon squadron. I would never harm the good denizens of LPWland.  That dragon was acting under the influence of the deposed despot!  I know, Lickspittle... the truth hurts.  :hug: :joe: 

• Wow 1
21 minutes ago, Valkyrie said:

That wasn't my dragon squadron. I would never harm the good denizens of LPWland.  That dragon was acting under the influence of the deposed despot!  I know, Lickspittle... the truth hurts.  :hug: :joe: 

Puh-lease! -_- Tsar Steve had nothing to do with that dragon's actions! In fact, it was Tsar Steve, due to his benevolence, that provided that horse for Arya! :P 

He'll definitely prosecute you for your crimes, Val! But never fear, Tsar Steve is a fair judge! :joe: 

• Angry 1
  • Site Moderator

And  back to the mighty raptor once again.

In the name of Decency, Dance Like a Chicken today in Underground America. Later on, we'll snack on Buttermilk Biscuits.

• Site Moderator

dna kcab ot em ecno niaga.

Honor our LGBT Elders today. Do Something Good for a Neighbor today, Give them a Sea Monkey. Love a Tree today and then maybe get a Piercing today.

• Site Moderator

And back to the mighty raptor once again.

If it's Nascar Day, does that mean we get to race where ever we go today? You can either do that or Ride Your Bike to Work. Idaho will be serving Cherry Cobbler and Walnuts at a Pizza Party today.

• Site Moderator

And back to the mighty raptor once again.

How is one to make a Cheese Souffle today when it's No Dirty Dishes Day? Visit your Relatives today then Learn to Swim.

• Site Moderator

Looks like it's just you and me playing the game again.

If your name is Ray, or Rae, you will be served some Devil's Food Cake on this day for you. Today is the day to Take Your Parents To The Playground.

Edited by TalonRider

The pesky penguin, the wild pretender from the north, the Georgia peach, the little lion and the pi boy are all AWOL.  Maybe they are all busy on KP?

:joe:...and back to the often tired, mostly busy (but not too busy) DDK!