Last Post Wins #48

• Site Administrator

I was spending the day sipping mint juleps, wearing a nice facinator, while attending the derby from my verandah at the plantation :unsure:

*Tosses the facinator away for his crown :)

:joe:

• Site Moderator

And back to the might raptor after taking the shiny away from the pretender.

Besides the obvious day of Cinco de Mayo, it's also Astronaut and Cartoonist Days. The despot, who tried to play the part of a Southern Gentleman will be serving Hoagies and Lemonade to all of us with a side of Total Chipotle.

• Site Administrator

So as I was sitting on the verandah sipping juleps, I said to myself 'Self, look at @Valkyrie's pick cheat in the derby'

Low and behold, just like Val, the horse did cheat :o

Good to see my pick won :)

• Angry 1
  • Site Moderator

@Valkyrie of course no tacos. He was serving us Hoagies. Meanwhile, it's back to the mighty raptor again.

Nurses get their choice of Beverage today. The rest of us will have Crepe Suzette's.

• Haha 1
  • Site Administrator

Well no hoagies, tacos, crepe suzettes, or beverages for the deposed despot.  :P :joe:  

• Like 1
  • Site Administrator

I just called skip the dishes and got all of them Val ;)

Sorry Daddy, you are too tired to keep the shiny, so I will relieve you of it.

• Site Moderator

And back to the mighty raptor once again.

Dedicated to the all the children in the U.S. foster care system, National Foster Care Day on the first Tuesday in May encourages everyone to wear blue and raise their voices to show their support for foster youth everywhere. On May 7 we are charged with breaking down obstacles on National Barrier Awareness Day. Roast Leg of Lamb will be served to show Appreciation to Teacher today.

• Love 1
  • Site Moderator

Bad cat/bird, says the mighty raptor as he swoops in and takes the shiny back.

In case you haven't noticed, it's National Nurses Week so lets hear it for the Student Nurses and School Nurses. They will be served Coconut Cream Pie and Coke. Let's not forget those Third Shift Workers and Receptionists.

• Site Moderator

Raise a glass to the Moscato, one of the oldest variety of grapes used for wine. Then raise a glass to Lost Sock Memorial Day. LBO will be hosting a Sleepover Day and serving Butterscotch Brownies.

• Site Moderator

And back to the mighty, majestic raptor once again.

Are your Lipid levels good? Washington is celebrating and serving Shrimp today. Be sure to Clean Up Your Room today and then give Appreciation to Military Spouses.

:joe:...and back to the tired grandpa.  (We had the grandson for total of 52 hours since Monday morning at 6:30 a.m.   I can't begin to tell you the number of diapers I've changed as I lost track on Tuesday!)

• Site Moderator

That would be a mess of diapers. 😉 Now back to the mighty raptor once again.

Since there's no food listed for today, it's Eat What You Want Day. We'll all be in The Twilight Zone today. Tomorrow is Mothers Day. Did you know that today is Birth Mother Day and Dog Mom Day? If the weather permits in your area, why not do some Archery or Miniature Golf today. Me, I think I'll watch some Train Video's.

• Like 1
  • Site Moderator

Pay no attention to the Odometer today as you go for a long drive. Write a Limerick and share it, along with some Nutty Fudge, with your Mother today.