[DomLuka] A NEW DOMAHOLIC RECORD

Congratulations everyone!!!! We've broken a Record!!!!

The previous record was 6 weeks, but the current streak passed that barrier this past Tuesday! :2thumbs:

What's the milestone? This is now the longest Dom has gone between chapter posts :unsure: .

Hmmm, this past tuesday was 6/6/06 - the pundits were right, it was a bad day :(

:lmao::lmao:

Although I would love to get my grubby paws on WT Ch12, I'm just glad that Dom is busy making lots of money during his busy season and that hopefully he's getting a lot of male companionship too. :great:

Shout Out to all the Domaholic's on the Site!!!

Lots of newbies to introduce to your satorical splendor.

Is that a cross betweensatirical and sartorial and does that mean Vic has to make fun of their clothes?

Nope, I'm pretty sure this is what you call your basic typo. Happens to the best of us. :blink: But I do think the clothes idea could work if Vic puts his mind to it.

624, I am not sure what they mean by 'skit' but would love to see one. :D

Whoa - flash back!!!

Sharon

Edited by sat8997
  • 2 weeks later...

I may be dumb but since you understand what a SKIT is would you explain it to me. Please bear in mind that english is not my native language

Now that I know what a skit is, I really hope that 624 for will do one. :D
  • 2 weeks later...

Skits are little mini stories that Vic (624) writes while we wait for new chapters. He uses characters from Dom's stories, and he uses Dom and other members from GA in them. They are quite funny. I do not have a link for them...

Kurt :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...