Under Construction

10 hours ago, Reader1810 said:

Iโ€™m looking forward to reading this. :Dย 

it is nothing like trainwreck ... which was funny and nutz, and a lot of fun to write.ย  WMF (Wild Maple Farm) is about what Wayne and i usually write about ... relationships, friendship and love. Yet, the characters are each special and interesting. COVID-19 sort of put the brakes on our writing/creativity, but i think we are slowly getting back there.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
31 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

In this story.. no, no COVID stuff. It's bad enough living through this, i do not want to write about it. I see places showing Isolation Stories and things like that ... i, personally do not want to read more than i do. Stories are too real. Like bodies stacked and left to rot because freezers have broken down and they cannot cremate or bury them fast enough. I don't want to write about this.

tim thanks for the input - i agree life right now feels unreal. so thanks for the insight.

• Like 5
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Kitt said:

ย The only problem I see with the story being longer than originally planned is that it takes longer to get to us. A story is asย long as a story needs to be. Cut it off too soon and the characters will never let you hear the end of it.

i don't think we have planned about the true number of chapters .. we know the high points of the story we want to tell. Defo will be more than 12 chapters.

Edited by Mikiesboy
  • Like 1
  • Love 2
  • 2 weeks later...
27 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

We've been writing well. Very nearly finished chapter 8.. had to take some time for some planning and research.ย  But i feel confident saying we will be onto chapter 9 this week.

BTW, we are not only writing 1,000 word chapters ... :Dย 

ย 

waiting is hard.png

• Like 1
ร—
ร—

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..