Under Construction

8 minutes ago, Wayne Gray said:

We're working on it.

This one is bigger than the last one we did. There are more characters, and that naturally means more writing. It's also a "slice of life" kind of story too, which also takes time to show.

I hope people find it worth the wait. I know that tim and I love our characters. They could all be very real. 🙂

Good things come to those who wait patiently 😌 

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

So ... this story is going to be fairly long. We are closing off chapter 12 and have scenes planned for 13.  This story is one of people but also of nature so it has to be written around a natural cycle of things. Our story opens in the Spring / March and currently we are in July ... 13 chapters to write 4 months. If this pace continues we could be looking at 40ish chapters.

We have a LOT of story to write still.  We have a calendar, a timeline and have plotted major events to write around.

I cannot promise when it will be finished ... but i can promise it will be worth it.

BTW .. it will not be posted with chapters of 1000 words only. Most are 4,000 to 5,000 words.

tim

we all love the attention of detail you put into your stories. we all await your next GEM so take your time and enjoy the process. we, your loyal readers will be we will  pleased when we enter your new story. 

• Like 2
  • Love 3
58 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

We have a LOT of story to write still.  We have a calendar, a timeline and have plotted major events to write around.

I cannot promise when it will be finished ... but i can promise it will be worth it.

take all the time you need 💛

• Like 5
1 hour ago, Mikiesboy said:

So ... this story is going to be fairly long. We are closing off chapter 12 and have scenes planned for 13.  This story is one of people but also of nature so it has to be written around a natural cycle of things. Our story opens in the Spring / March and currently we are in July ... 13 chapters to write 4 months. If this pace continues we could be looking at 40ish chapters.

BTW .. it will not be posted with chapters of 1000 words only. Most are 4,000 to 5,000 words.

Masterpiece's take time to write. The more chapters the better, I certainly will not complain about long chapters.

Good things come to those who wait patiently.

• Like 4
  • Site Moderator
1 hour ago, Mikiesboy said:

I can wait...sort of... 

Spoiler

your stuff is just that good. 

Take your time, and go at your own chosen pace. We can wait for the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. 

Cheesy, maybe, but it’s what popped into my head, so I went with it. :D 

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Haha 1

I finally managed to sit and write some. A sweet scene, and those are always nice. 🙂

I think we're over 1/2 done with chapter 13 now.

• Like 1
  • Love 4
  • Site Moderator
12 minutes ago, Wayne Gray said:

Chapter 13, done and a loose outline for 14 submitted to my supervisor.

:o You need to be supervised, Wayne? 

Spoiler

Sorry, couldn’t resist. What pops in my head must go somewhere... :P 

Luv ya, Wayne. ;)

Edited by Reader1810
  • Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1
24 minutes ago, Reader1810 said:

Hide contents

Luv ya, Wayne. ;)

I think it depends on who you ask, Reader.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
29 minutes ago, Reader1810 said:

Reveal hidden contents

Luv ya, Wayne. ;)

3 minutes ago, Wayne Gray said:

I think it depends on who you ask, Reader.

or if there's cider involved, or rum, or ...  :gikkle:

• Like 1
  • Wow 3
8 hours ago, Reader1810 said:

Reveal hidden contents

Luv ya, Wayne. ;)

I am quite sure we ALL should have more adult supervision. Problem is none of us qualifies !

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..