Under Construction

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Wayne Gray said:

In the process of writing this story, the need for a logo came up. Using the photo editor, BeFunky, I put one together. I really like it. 🙂

2020-08-01.jpg

Looks amazing, well done.

• Love 3
  • 1 year later...
18 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

this makes me sad ... we did so much work on that.. so much

It's hard.

I'll be honest. Once COVID-19 began, I just stopped. I stopped everything creative until a few months ago. Over time, things got better, and I was able to write again.

This one ... it's different. It's something entirely different, and complex, and it will take a lot of effort to do right. But I've not given this one up.

And I won't.

• Like 1
  • Love 3
12 hours ago, Wayne Gray said:

It's hard.

I'll be honest. Once COVID-19 began, I just stopped. I stopped everything creative until a few months ago. Over time, things got better, and I was able to write again.

This one ... it's different. It's something entirely different, and complex, and it will take a lot of effort to do right. But I've not given this one up.

And I won't.

That happened to lots of creative people for various reasons, me included. The world was suddenly just changed, like someone pulled the rug out. i needed time to adjust.  So did you but for you there was more, suddenly your job changed and you were needed more than ever.

The story is huge and complex and i don't know if we can go back. i don't want to rewrite it all. But maybe i'm looking at it wrong. It's not finished not even close. It also hasn't been edited ...it defo needs that in a bad way.

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

That happened to lots of creative people for various reasons, me included. The world was suddenly just changed, like someone pulled the rug out. i needed time to adjust.  So did you but for you there was more, suddenly your job changed and you were needed more than ever.

The story is huge and complex and i don't know if we can go back. i don't want to rewrite it all. But maybe i'm looking at it wrong. It's not finished not even close. It also hasn't been edited ...it defo needs that in a bad way.

Yeah. We need critical eyes on it, and for someone to ask good questions.

We’re a little stuck, because it’s not edited, and that stops me from working on it. I need to let go of perfection and just write. That’s hard for me.

• Like 1
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, Wayne Gray said:

Yeah. We need critical eyes on it, and for someone to ask good questions.

We’re a little stuck, because it’s not edited, and that stops me from working on it. I need to let go of perfection and just write. That’s hard for me.

We're a bit stuck as well because well, we just haven't been back together to look at it. I think if we reread it now, we'll be pretty critical.

• Love 4
39 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

We're a bit stuck as well because well, we just haven't been back together to look at it. I think if we reread it now, we'll be pretty critical.

It's worth trying to get back to it. I like our people a lot. 🙂

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..