Last Post Wins, #51

• Site Administrator

Just a couple of sheeple that won't accept the truth of their predicament. Hmmm, the word I think that comes to mind is conformists :P 

And I don't listen to the misled, so save the words :gikkle: 

:joe: 

• Haha 1
  • Angry 1

You up for a tilly, bud? Let's have a donnybrook!

Edit: not gonna lie, had to look up the definition of factotum...and I take that as a compliment, because that describes me to a T at my job...

Edited by astone2292
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, astone2292 said:

You up for a tilly, bud? Let's have a donnybrook!

Edit: not gonna lie, had to look up the definition of factotum...and I take that as a compliment, because that describes me to a T at my job...

Pitter Patter GIF by Crave

So did i. 

• Love 1
  • Site Administrator

Once again, if you follow history, you will see that in order for you two not to be doomed to repeat and be cast aside by the penguin, you should get deprogrammed :) 

Look up primus inter pares and you will see @Valkyrie's view of herself ;)

• Angry 1
  • Site Administrator
1 minute ago, astone2292 said:

Look at 'im. He thinks he's so fancy with his words and stuff. 

Just now, Wesley8890 said:

Hes coming in here with that high-falutin facy talk!

Need I point out more than this little doozy :P 

obsequiousness 

Hes coming in here with that high-falutin facy talk!

Well, yous listen hurr, @wildone! I may taulk fuhny, but I gots me one of thems haigher edyacaytiuns from dat therr private skool a couple blocks over. Yous ain't suhweet taulkin' me. I laike that ther penguin.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

This showbis the gifs that keep on giving

Letterkenny GIF by Crave

I will say we are starting to run out of options...I'm trying to save a couple for clutch moments for when the dunderhead despot comes back around.

• Love 2
  • Site Administrator

Looks like the deposed despot got a word of the day calendar for Christmas :gikkle:  He's just jealous because I have more than one friend in LPWland :gikkle:  He's probably off pouting in the corner and rubbing aloe over all the burns he's gotten today, when he should be doing his GA duty and writing the Weekly Wrap Up.  :P  

angry the emperors new groove GIF

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, Valkyrie said:

Looks like the deposed despot got a word of the day calendar for Christmas :gikkle:  He's just jealous because I have more than one friend in LPWland :gikkle:  He's probably off pouting in the corner and rubbing aloe over all the burns he's gotten today, when he should be doing his GA duty and writing the Weekly Wrap Up.  :P  

angry the emperors new groove GIF

I mean...I kinda got distracted myself. I'm supposed to be writing more Cernunnos...but I had fun! This was worth the hour-long distraction!

• Love 1
  • Site Administrator

So Suzy worked at a hair salon in the south, and she had set and dry the hair of the women in town who felt that they were rich and better than everyone else in town. There was only the one salon in town.

On one day, she had 3 ladies, the worse of the worse.

So Margaret is talking to the other two ladies and saying how he son Billy had joined the ministry and was making his life as a man of god. Then she says to Suzy, "You knew Billy in school, what do think of my Billy being such an upstanding citizen?"

"Well ain't that special," replied Suzy

Not to be outdone, Cecilia told the other ladies how her son Troy, after he won the state championships in high school, he went to be on the first string lineup for the Duke's basketball team. She looks to Suzy and says, "Didn't you cheer for the high school when Troy won the championships? And what do you think about his current position on the team?"

"Yes, I was on the cheer team, and ain't that special!!" said Suzy

Now with the other two ladies acting like braggards, Beth couldn't be one upped by her two dearest and closest friends. So she told them how her son Baily was supposed to go to Harvard, and with the university's permission, he is taking a gap year to work and learn under their local Congressman up in Washington, DC, who also was the 2nd in charge of the House. Lastly she says to Suzy, "i know you were on the debate team with Baily, Suzy. What do you think of him working for a year in Washington?"

Suzy just looks at her and says, "Well, ain't that special."

Now the 3 ladies all look at each others and finally Beth says, "So Suzy, all our boys are well on the way to become upstanding citizens. What about you, are you going to school?"

Suzy looks at them all and says, "Ma'ams, my parents are not of money, so they saved enough money to send me to a 2 month course at a finishing school, where I learned to say, 'Ain't that special' instead of fuck you!"

Just with your southerisms, it was a joke I heard years ago. 

But I only repeated it to see if you would catch on :P I would never tell either of you 'fuck you' 0:) 

:heart: 

But back to our normally scheduled game...mine :joe:

• Angry 1