Last Post Wins, #51

1 hour ago, Wesley8890 said:

@wildone or @TalonRider decide. Totally random when they will end it. Never the same person twice in a row.

Any admin who want to but yeah it'soften those two. They can pop in and close the topic and the last one who posted win. And yes usually never the same person twice in a row but who knows :whistle: I'm the perfect Queen :joe:

Edited by clochette
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Site Administrator

Talonrider and I are free spirits and don't have a set number, where is the fun in that? :P  Also if you select a number, and lets say it is a night where you and @Wesley8890 are up posting all night long, we don't want to stay up to see who hits that number 0:)

In Jan's case, If you post early in the morning before he logs on, you might be the winner.

With me, I just pick a random winner, and don't have favourites, or someone might be King forever :gikkle: 

We have really short reigns, and some really long reigns.

So keep your fingers crossed and post and you never know :yes:

• Love 2

I have a prediction on who'll win this one. Its a tossup between three people

Yeah me too :yes: It'll be Me, Myself and I :lol: :P

:joe::joe: :joe::joe::joe:

Edited by clochette
  • Haha 1
  • Angry 1
  • Site Administrator

Yes you are one. Sadly i believe your biggest competition may smell of death and decay. The other is orange and fuzzy. 

You spelled 'black and white' wrong :P  :gikkle:  :joe:  

• Haha 2
  • Angry 1
6 minutes ago, Valkyrie said:

You spelled 'black and white' wrong :P  :gikkle:  :joe:  

No there's a smear campaign against us perpetuated by a fairy, an undead lickspittle wannabe, and a decider of this contest. 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1