Last Post Wins, #51

5 minutes ago, wildone said:

So Suzy worked at a hair salon in the south, and she had set and dry the hair of the women in town who felt that they were rich and better than everyone else in town. There was only the one salon in town.

On one day, she had 3 ladies, the worse of the worse.

So Margaret is talking to the other two ladies and saying how he son Billy had joined the ministry and was making his life as a man of god. Then she says to Suzy, "You knew Billy in school, what do think of my Billy being such an upstanding citizen?"

"Well ain't that special," replied Suzy

Not to be outdone, Cecilia told the other ladies how her son Troy, after he won the state championships in high school, he went to be on the first string lineup for the Duke's basketball team. She looks to Suzy and says, "Didn't you cheer for the high school when Troy won the championships? And what do you think about his current position on the team?"

"Yes, I was on the cheer team, and ain't that special!!" said Suzy

Now with the other two ladies acting like braggards, Beth couldn't be one upped by her two dearest and closest friends. So she told them how her son Baily was supposed to go to Harvard, and with the university's permission, he is taking a gap year to work and learn under their local Congressman up in Washington, DC, who also was the 2nd in charge of the House. Lastly she says to Suzy, "i know you were on the debate team with Baily, Suzy. What do you think of him working for a year in Washington?"

Suzy just looks at her and says, "Well, ain't that special."

Now the 3 ladies all look at each others and finally Beth says, "So Suzy, all our boys are well on the way to become upstanding citizens. What about you, are you going to school?"

Suzy looks at them all and says, "Ma'ams, my parents are not of money, so they saved enough money to send me to a 2 month course at a finishing school, where I learned to say, 'Ain't that special' instead of fuck you!"

Just with your southerisms, it was a joke I heard years ago. 

But I only repeated it to see if you would catch on :P I would never tell either of you 'fuck you' 0:) 

:heart: 

But back to our normally scheduled game...mine :joe:

I applaud your joke. It was mildly amusing.

Not as amusing as the despot turning himself into a jester.

boom GIF

• Haha 1
  • Site Administrator

Well I have finished me GA Duties for the week.

So if y'all don't mind, I'm going to climb into bed now with my much deserved shiny :P 

:joe: 

• Angry 1
13 hours ago, Valkyrie said:

*sends a pie to the newbie*  The pizza around here is just like that.  We take our pizza very seriously :yes: 

We need a nickname for you... can't be Wolfie because that's @aditus.  How about Coyote?  :joe:  

You called?spacer.png

• Haha 4
  • Site Moderator

The temperature here is 31 F, the warmest its been at night for a while now. It's normally somewhere between 14 and 27 with wind.

Fettuccine Alfredo will be served to all at the Periodic Table. Send a Card To A Friend today, it might surprise them.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Site Administrator

All in LPWland shall be served an Italian feast today!  Fettucine Alfredo... cheesy garlic bread... meatballs... just to start :)

italian rachel GIF by Rachael Ray Show

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Valkyrie said:

All in LPWland shall be served an Italian feast today!  Fettucine Alfredo... cheesy garlic bread... meatballs... just to start :)

italian rachel GIF by Rachael Ray Show

Unfortunately while I'm Queen :joe: garlic is prohibited yuk same for onion and shallots -_- to prove my good will coffee is tolerated :yes: 

this Italian meant sounds delicious, good idea (hopefully it's not poisonous) *calls Zombie to be my taste tester*

Edited by clochette
  • Haha 2
  • Wow 1
  • Angry 2
1 minute ago, clochette said:

Unfortunately while I'm Queen :joe: garlic is prohibited yuk same for onion and shallots -_- to prove my good will coffee is tolerated :yes:

*whispers* Garlic bread speakeasy party at my house tonight!

• Love 1
  • Site Administrator
11 minutes ago, astone2292 said:

*whispers* Garlic bread speakeasy party at my house tonight!

I'll bring the carmelized onions and shallots ;)  :joe:  

• Like 1
  • Angry 1