Last Post Wins, #51

2 hours ago, Valkyrie said:

*sends a pie to the newbie*  The pizza around here is just like that.  We take our pizza very seriously :yes: 

We need a nickname for you... can't be Wolfie because that's @aditus.  How about Coyote?  :joe:  

I...I...I don't know what to say. Thank you! 

Is...is there a reason...why I'm being referred to as either a wolf or a coyote? Am I already being labeled as an author?! 😄

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Site Administrator
22 minutes ago, astone2292 said:

I...I...I don't know what to say. Thank you! 

Is...is there a reason...why I'm being referred to as either a wolf or a coyote? Am I already being labeled as an author?! 😄

I was going by your signature banner with the pic of the wolf.  Coyotes are close to wolves, so I figured that was the next best thing :gikkle:  :joe: 

@wildone  ...and I was complaining that our weather outlook was for 13 days in a row with the high temps below 32F!   We may get down to single digits eg 7 or 8F by tomorrow morning but that's about as low as it is forecast.  Steve can keep the truly subartic cold up there!

:joe:...still mine!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 2
9 minutes ago, Valkyrie said:

Fine.  More ice cream for me and the Coyote Cub.  :P  :joe: 

I'll take both ice cream and the name Coyote Cub! Love it! As much as I distrust Steve and his obsession with bragging of cold weather, I'll gladly take Cub as well. 

• Haha 3
  • Site Administrator
25 minutes ago, Wesley8890 said:

But i had that for dinner last night...

Oh who am I kidding ill eat pizza every meal if i could

This is why we get along so well.  :)  :joe: 

Season 6 Pizza GIF by Friends

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Valkyrie said:

This is why we get along so well.  :)  :joe: 

Season 6 Pizza GIF by Friends

I asked my dad what he wanted for dinner hoping I could hint to get pizzas from the delicious Italian place delivered but he just said I'll have a sandwich... :rolleyes: pfff. I'll try again tomorrow :gikkle:

:joe: 

Edited by clochette
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1
41 minutes ago, Valkyrie said:

Fine.  More ice cream for me and the Coyote Cub.  :P  :joe: 

36 minutes ago, Wesley8890 said:

What about me😥😥

36 minutes ago, Valkyrie said:

You get pizza 🍕 :joe:  :hug:  

dog pizza GIF

...with fresh bite marks and dog slobber :lmao:  :gikkle: