Last Post Wins, #51

• Site Administrator
18 minutes ago, Wesley8890 said:

Sorry silvertongue it's not yours.

No, no, no, no. Lackey, you are under the spell of the evil penguin. 

Bless your soul :( 

:joe: 

• Haha 1
  • Angry 1
  • Site Administrator
59 minutes ago, Wesley8890 said:

Bless your heart. Youre threatened by a penguin, a platypus, and  a coyote

Now, now, now my friend, we already know about your southern folks and your Bless Your Heart :angry:

Who says I feel threatened, I just laugh at the evil penguin and her total unsuspecting lackey and her factotum :rofl: You all are more entertaining than any fart joke :gikkle: 

12 minutes ago, Wesley8890 said:

Cute. Would be a shame if whatever you were bouncing on was yanked out from under you😈

You touch LBO, you will have to deal with the LPWLAND PD :angry: 

flashing lights police GIF by Alex Sheyn

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Angry 1
Just now, wildone said:

Now, now, now my friend, we already know about your southern folks and your Bless Your Heart :angry:

Who says I feel threatened, I just laugh at the evil penguin and her total unsuspecting lackey and her factotum :rofl: You all are more entertaining than any fart joke :gikkle: 

You touch LBO, you will have to deal with the LPWLAND PD :angry: 

flashing lights police GIF by Alex Sheyn

Once again not a lackey.

Secondly if a cat walked by and accidentally knocked the object out the way i can't be blamed....

• Haha 2
  • Site Administrator
5 minutes ago, Wesley8890 said:

Once again not a lackey.

Secondly if a cat walked by and accidentally knocked the object out the way i can't be blamed....

As long as you just blindly do what the penguin wants, you will be the lackey :P 

• Angry 1
  • Site Administrator

And every time you say something like that, she is laughing her head off and telling her cats, "Good Job, Lackey"

• Haha 2
  • Angry 1
Just now, wildone said:

And every time you say something like that, she is laughing her head off and telling her cats, "Good Job, Lackey"

And every time you respond she just laughs.unlike your little lickspittle I'm capable of autonomous thinking

• Love 1
  • Site Administrator
3 minutes ago, Wesley8890 said:

And every time you respond she just laughs.unlike your little lickspittle I'm capable of autonomous thinking

Well, since you became her 'friend' you haven't shown any yourself :gikkle: 

• Haha 1
  • Angry 1
  • Site Administrator

Oh Happy Day! Now we have both the lackey and the factotum are together, but the one that they can't see they are following blindly, is not even around :no: 

I shall hold this until the non cult followers show up :) 

• Angry 2
Just now, wildone said:

Oh Happy Day! Now we have both the lackey and the factotum are together, but the one that they can't see they are following blindly, is not even around :no: 

Unlike some people, i dont bow down in obsequiousness to anyone!

• Love 1
1 minute ago, wildone said:

It's called a nap. You should try them, they're pretty great. It helps me be a great factotum. 

And listen, you should probably cut it with the whole blind and eyes thing. I already burned you once...don't make me dig up some inspiration again.

• Love 2