Last Post Wins, #51

• Site Administrator
1 hour ago, Wesley8890 said:

What about me😥😥

See how quickly she cast you aside when 'new meat' showed up :P Get used to it :gikkle: 

:joe: 

• Haha 2
  • Angry 1
  • Site Administrator
4 minutes ago, Wesley8890 said:

Nope she just gave me what i wanted. Pizza. 

Actually if you look back, you wanted ice cream. But the evil one, Valkyrie, spoke with her forked tongue and convinced you, her lackey, that you want pizza.

just saying the proof is there if you just want to scroll up :P 

• Haha 1
  • Angry 1
1 minute ago, wildone said:

Actually if you look back, you wanted ice cream. But the evil one, Valkyrie, spoke with her forked tongue and convinced you, her lackey, that you want pizza.

just saying the proof is there if you just want to scroll up :P 

Did it say i wanted ice cream though?

• Haha 1
  • Site Administrator

She offered Ice Cream to the factotum, and you the lackey were left out and asked 'What about me'. Ergo, any sane reasonable person would take away that if you are left out of getting ice cream, and you feel sad about being left out, you are sad that you did not get ice cream :P

• Love 1
  • Angry 1
2 minutes ago, wildone said:

She offered Ice Cream to the factotum, and you the lackey were left out and asked 'What about me'. Ergo, any sane reasonable person would take away that if you are left out of getting ice cream, and you feel sad about being left out, you are sad that you did not get ice cream :P

Be silenced with your wicked words! You may have bewitvhed the young drew but not me!

• Love 1
  • Site Administrator
Just now, Wesley8890 said:

Be silenced with your wicked words! You may have bewitvhed the young drew but not me!

I speak nothing but the truth. It is you that are under the spell of the evil one :o 

• Like 1
  • Angry 1
  • Site Administrator

Ya, really funny :no: 

Hiroyuki_Penguin_Fart.gif

edit to add: I'm not sure what is more disturbing, the gif or the fact that there is a gif of this :no: :(  

• Haha 4

*soft dulcet tones of Sir David Attenborough*

“...and here we see a particularly shocking example of animal misbehaviour as one of the most malignant creatures in the natural world deploys a toxic gas discharge weapon against an entirely innocent creature whose only crime is to be in the wrong place at the wrong time...”

penguin fart GIF

:joe:  :gikkle:  :funny:

• Haha 3