Last Post Wins, #51

• Site Moderator
11 hours ago, wildone said:

Talonrider and I are free spirits and don't have a set number, where is the fun in that? :P  Also if you select a number, and lets say it is a night where you and @Wesley8890 are up posting all night long, we don't want to stay up to see who hits that number 0:)

In Jan's case, If you post early in the morning before he logs on, you might be the winner.

With me, I just pick a random winner, and don't have favourites, or someone might be King forever :gikkle: 

We have really short reigns, and some really long reigns.

So keep your fingers crossed and post and you never know :yes:

You can find a blog entry here  that give a little history and a list of past winners. The list does not reflect those that have been the winner more than once.

Iowa will be hosting a Kite Flying today. Thanks but no thanks, it's too dam cold for that.  It's time for the Football Hangover.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
6 minutes ago, TalonRider said:

You can find a blog entry here  that give a little history and a list of past winners. The list does not reflect those that have been the winner more than once.

Iowa will be hosting a Kite Flying today. Thanks but no thanks, it's too dam cold for that.  It's time for the Football Hangover.

You eat foot balls?!? :blink:

Im in philosophy class 💥I need :joe:  to keep my sanity

• Haha 4
1 hour ago, TalonRider said:

I’m on it! I’m on it!!

*very excited :)*

028083DC-293A-4E92-9128-B5C05D575174.gif.17a1a1c9810a65179fdb1e4e83223b36.gif028083DC-293A-4E92-9128-B5C05D575174.gif.17a1a1c9810a65179fdb1e4e83223b36.gif028083DC-293A-4E92-9128-B5C05D575174.gif.17a1a1c9810a65179fdb1e4e83223b36.gif

:joe:  :lol:

Edited by Zombie
  • Haha 4
37 minutes ago, Valkyrie said:

Kicking Field Goal GIF

:joe:  

this is what the penguin does to its loyal-but-deluded-and-abused “team” :angry:

But they just don’t see it... :o

...until it’s too late  :lol:

...getting booted up the backside (see irrefutable evidence above) or carelessly tossed aside and trampled on like a stinky, worthless piece of trash :gikkle:

as wise Steve has observed many times, so sad, so sad... :( 

:joe:  :funny:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Zombie said:

this is what the penguin does to its loyal-but-deluded-and-abused “team” :angry:

But they just don’t see it... :o

...until it’s too late  :lol:

...getting booted up the backside (see irrefutable evidence above) or carelessly tossed aside and trampled on like a stinky, worthless piece of trash :gikkle:

as wise Steve has observed many times, so sad, so sad... :( 

:joe:  :funny:

Ha! Joke's on you, Zombieboy! I was the football the entire time!

• Haha 2
  • Wow 2