• Site Administrator

I'm a bit confused :unsure: 

When the Harry Bird said to celebrate Bao, I'm not clear on what he is talking about?

Is he planning on burying someone north of the Cdn Border

image.png

Or did he mean the Chinese Bun/Dumpling

image.png

Or, did the bird mistype and meant Scott Baio? :P 

image.png

While all of you ponder what he was referring to, and await for him to return in the morning, I shall sit here with my crown.

Clutching Dave Chappelle GIF

:joe: 

• Haha 5
8 hours ago, clochette said:

do you think he's planning to bury us all to have the :joe: to himself?! :o:unsure:

that’s a gross calumny against our mighty and magnificent overlord and protector :o

come next anointment the mighty winged-one will remember all those disrespectful critters and what they said :angry: and who were the nice, cute creatures to be rewarded  0:) :gikkle:

:joe:

• Love 1
36 minutes ago, Zombie said:

that’s a gross calumny against our mighty and magnificent overlord and protector :o

come next anointment the mighty winged-one will remember all those disrespectful critters and what they said :angry: and who were the nice, cute creatures to be rewarded  0:) :gikkle:

Yes, yes I will remember all of that and you sure won't be on the nice list -_-

:gikkle:

*grabs :joe: and leaves flapping my wings in a cloud of fairy dust*

:P

• Haha 3
  • Site Moderator

And back to the mighty Raptor.

@wildone, most definitely it's the Chinese food.

I'm going to have myself a Cuban Sandwich then Ride The Wind for a while. When I come in to land later, I'll land on a nice Sponge Cake

• Like 3
14 minutes ago, Zombie said:

any excuse to use the leather whip :angry:

:gikkle:

Nah not with DDK (I wouldn't want to risk him breaking a hip 0:)) but for you and Chris? Anytime baby! 

Olivia Wilde Reaction GIF

Edited by clochette
  • Haha 4
  • Wow 1