• Site Administrator

My favorite pizza has spinach and ricotta on it.  Very yummy!  :joe:  

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Wow 1
22 hours ago, wildone said:

I know for a fact, that @Zombie was Gollum in the Hobbit and The Lord of The Rings. He just won't tell us how much he cleared :(  :joe: Nor will he say how long he was down in New Zealand for!

The Lord Of The Rings GIF

spacer.png  :gikkle: :funny:

• Haha 4
  • Site Moderator

So far I haven't heard the Traffic Guy do his usual Hump Day using reverb.

Get the art supplies for the kids and let them Scribble. Then take them out to play with the Little Red Wagon. For lunch today, we'll have Spanish Paella

• Site Moderator

And back to me on this yet another rainy day.

Are your Triglycerides at Healthy levels. Have Something On a Stick today. I wouldn't try eating a slice of Black Forest Cake in that fashion. It's also Weed Appreciation Day

• Site Moderator

And back to the mighty, morphin, majestic BoP.

Just remember, I'm In Control today. When you come back from your Vitual Vacation Day, we'll be having Turkey Neck Soup. When you come back from a Walk In The Park, we'll celebrate The Pencil

• Site Moderator

Looks like we had a little Boo Boo yesterday. 

Banners for Prom Day will be made using Crayons. More importantly, it's Easter Sunday. I think it's going to be a nice morning to catch the sunrise. It's Tater's your way today and we'll also be having Clams on the Half Shell

• Site Moderator

And back to me.

It's Tom Foolery Day, more commonly known as April Fools Day. You can have some Sourdough Bread for One Cent