• Site Moderator

Day two of the April showers continues.

Today begins SAAM Day (Sexual Assault Awareness Month). It's National D.I.Y. Day so make sure your Ferret cage is in good repair. Lunch will be easy today, it's Peanut Butter and Jelly Day

• Like 2
  • Site Administrator

Don't worry, Sly. 20 C today, tomorrow rain in the early evening and then 2 days for snow :( We just got rid of our last dump :( 

GIF by ThirteenWNET

:joe:

• Sad 2
  • Site Moderator

Another rainy day here again. Radar is showing a rain/snow mix in the Catskill Mountains of New York.

Sounds like it will be a good day to spend listening to Film Scores while waiting for a Rainbow. We'll also snack on Chocolate Mousse today. I think its's going to be too messy to go Walking today. 

• Like 1
  • Site Administrator

My favourite soundtrack hands down is from Honeymoon in Vegas. 

All Elvis' songs sung by everyone BUT Elvis. Actually the songs are good when he isn't the one singing.

image.png

**runs and hides**

2nd would be definitely Lost Boys.

I'm old :P 

:joe: 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Site Administrator

kiefer sutherland david GIF

Cry little sister... :whistle:  Definitely one of the best movie soundtracks ever!  :joe:  

• Love 2
  • Site Administrator

@Valkyrie, I think you need to put your crayons away for good 

:o 

Spoiler

image.png

I shall have my revenge!!! :joe: 

• Haha 3
  • Site Moderator

And back go me.

Today's date is April 4th. That means it's a day for me, National Jeep 4x4 Day. It's National School Librarian day so they will get to have a lunch of Chicken Cordon Bleu for lunch we feast on Burritos. Don't forget your Vitamin C