• Site Moderator

And back to me again.

West Virginia is sponsoring Goof Off Day today. We'll be snacking on Bavarian Crepes today.

• Site Administrator

Since the deposed despot is clearly not fit to rule, I will take this :joe:  :P  

May be a doodle of text that says 'moment Steve's With every confusion clock passing ticked louder. Steve had no idea what he was doing. M In öxteR'

• Haha 2
  • Angry 1
  • Site Administrator
12 hours ago, Valkyrie said:

Since the deposed despot is clearly not fit to rule, I will take this :joe:  :P  

May be a doodle of text that says 'moment Steve's With every confusion clock passing ticked louder. Steve had no idea what he was doing. M In öxteR'

Just wait until the Otter army takes on the rag tag penguin army. 

otter GIF

• Haha 2
  • Wow 1
  • Site Moderator

Time for another wet Saturday as rain is expected to fall down all day today.

It's National Puppy Day, so with all this cuteness around, whose gonna want to eat Tamali's, Chia, Melba Toast, and Chips and Dips today. 

• Site Moderator

And back to me.

Nice little variety of treats for today. But do you really want to drink Cocktails with Chocolate Covered Raisons and Cheesesteaks?

• Site Moderator

And back to me.

Today is National Medal of Honor Day. We'll celebrate by having a Tolkien Reading and have a lunch of Lobster Newburg

• Site Administrator

I know for a fact, that @Zombie was Gollum in the Hobbit and The Lord of The Rings. He just won't tell us how much he cleared :(  :joe: Nor will he say how long he was down in New Zealand for!

The Lord Of The Rings GIF

• Haha 2
  • Wow 1
  • Site Moderator

And back to me. 

I'm strong to the finach, cus I eat my Spinach. For those of us who are so inflicted, it's American Diabetes Association Alert Day. Let's celebrate with Nougat Day

• Site Administrator

:joe:

200.gif

Nothing better than a thin crust spinach pizza 🍕 

• Love 3
  • Wow 1