• Site Administrator

This guy is definitely not @Daddydavek. No hope in hell that he would spill a drop of beer drinking a yard!!

:joe: 

• Love 2
  • Wow 1
  • Site Moderator

I'd rather see a total eclipse of the heart instead of the sun.

It's Empanada's for lunch today along with All Is Ours Day. It should be a nice weather day for the Zoo Lovers today. 

• Like 2
  • Site Moderator

It was announced this morning that Bonnie Tyler's song "Total Eclipse of the Heart" was the number one song played yesterday.

Shhhhh, it's National Library Workers Day. For some of us, it's National Winston Chruchill Day. Nows your chance to Name Yourself today. Something that LBO will like, it's Unicorn Day. With all this celebrating, we'll need to snack on Chinese Almond Cookies

• Site Moderator

And back to me.

Yesterday was Library Day. Today is Library Outreach Day. Besure to Erase Self-Negativity today. We'll spend some time with the Farm Animals today. Encourage a Young Writer today. Share some Cinnamon Crescents with Siblings today. 

• Site Moderator

And back to me on the day after Hump Day.

Founded by National Day Calander and Living Liver Foundation it's Living Donor Day. With all the Alcohol we've had this year, today is Alcohol Screening Day. For entertainment, we'll bring out the Eight Track Tapes. Take your Pet for a Submarine ride. Late on we'll have Cheese Fondue

• Site Moderator

I was expecting an appearance by the yellow submarine yesterday.

Hear Ye, hear ye, hear ye. It's National Day of Silence today. I pity the Only Child for not having any siblings to play with. Colorado is celebrating with Grilled Cheese Sandwiches today. 

• Love 1