Happy Birthday, Camy

Graeme

size=6]Happy Birthday, Camy![/size]

Hi Camy,

Goodness, you're officially not a birthday person for another two hours, GMT-wise. Aussie Graeme always gets a jump on everyone.

Allow me to add greetings from California and wishes for a fantastic birthday! Have a happy one.

Jack B)

*Luc crawls slowly out of the grave and waves pitifully to Camy* Happy Birthday!

Sorry I'm a day late. I'll make it up to you, I promise. How 'bout I give you my first-born male child? He doesn't eat much more than a small elephant and is marginally good at doing nothing. He IS good at knowing exactly what is on any tv station at any moment in time, though, so if you lose your remote, he's the man. And I have him trained to do litter boxes. He will ask a fee, though, but you can negotiate with him. His nickname is Monty Hall, though, so can't promise you'll come out on top of those negotiations. He's pretty self-sufficient and can find his own food--or yours. One word of warning, though. If you have Ben and Jerry's, lock it up.