Show yourself?

"Cross my heart" :P

[url="

And hope to dieee!

LOOOOL. I didnt kno they had a band named after our trench! haha (I'm from the marianas islands :P)

My piercings are gone due to the annoying law enforcement. Long story. Anyway, they'll be back in before my birthday that for sure! So heres some new pics in my new favorite shirt. Superheroes! Also, I was good and not feeling good and pretty so I decided to do something.

Edited by Prince Duchess

My piercings are gone due to the annoying law enforcement. Long story. Anyway, they'll be back in before my birthday that for sure! So heres some new pics in my new favorite shirt. Superheroes! Also, I was good and not feeling good and pretty so I decided to do something.

Awesome pics Prince. But I think you need to trade that Yankees hat for a Boston one. ;)

Awesome pics Prince. But I think you need to trade that Yankees hat for a Boston one. ;)

agreed

haha I guess I could I only bought the hat because it had New York on it. Im not a baseball fan at all. Its just fashionable!

You are really handsome Skyline! You remind of Will Smith in this photo somehow Posted Image and that is one sexy man :D

Aww thanks jamie :P People have told me I look like willsmith before, but I really dont personally see the resemblance xD

Nice pic Sky!!

Thanks kev :P

Ok so me with straight hair... Gotta grow out a lil more but its my new do

Awesome smile... who cares about the hair

Here's another one. I love that sweater [

I prefer what's in the sweater.

Awesome pictures. I think the cap's cute no matter what's on it.

Me and a friend at the barrrr. I was very drunk here O: Posted Image

Awww.... u so cute. :)