Show yourself?

Boredom. Just saying hellooooo. I was starting to get picture thread withdrawals. Posted Image

edit: I fell over the other day and cut up my lip and half my face the other day. So no, I am not being beaten XDD

Hey gorgeous you look familiar...

A little bit like this handsome fellow... Posted Image

Well, not that much really, but...yeah, I'd better shut up now >_>

Boredom. Just saying hellooooo. I was starting to get picture thread withdrawals. Posted Image

edit: I fell over the other day and cut up my lip and half my face the other day. So no, I am not being beaten XDD

You sure do light my fires! :boy:

• 2 weeks later...

thanks for the comments...

I deleted the pics though... Ill send em if you want though <which i know you wont want, so the offer..>.. haha...

Everyone here is so cute and lovely. :)

Edited by K.BeN
  • Like 1

Wow. Ben! You actually look hot, not just cute. :great:

You know, the other day, I was calling you 'Ben thing'. :P Don't know why.

Edited: You were categorized by "cute" b4 the haircut. But then, as I say, afterwards, hot.

Edited by Kevin Caucher

I really like the last picture, K.Ben.

All three are quite gawjus but #3 looks just so much more *down-to-earth* and ready to 'hang' with. (IF I were a few years younger.)

Anyhow, you're quite cute.

Hey, Tet, are we ever gonna see a photo of you? I have you pictured like most of the ROTC guys I've known- around 5'8", 140 to 150 pounds, shaved dark hair, pale skin, really lithe body, and constantly wearing a pair of workout shorts and an army t-shirt. Cute boy next door all-around.

Hey, Tet, are we ever gonna see a photo of you? I have you pictured like most of the ROTC guys I've known- around 5'8", 140 to 150 pounds, shaved dark hair, pale skin, really lithe body, and constantly wearing a pair of workout shorts and an army t-shirt. Cute boy next door all-around.

Hey, Methodwriter! You must have been asleep at the wheel. Check this out: http://www.gayauthor...post__p__264770

Had to share with you the results of my final summer project: painting (well, having it painted) the bedroom Hunting Coat Red. It took five gallons to get it just right. :P

I've noticed in all your pics that you have very nice furniture :o

My pic is my avatar btw :D

Aww hell. Wanna see a vid of me eating? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIFodGcGhTI

LOL! I cringe at the sound of my own voice >.< It's so asian-sounding. The video is so weird! But I wanna share it :P

Edited by kevysk
  • Like 1

So I had a Mad Hatter's tea party a week or so ago, it was awesome, I thought I'd share with,

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

the food were delicious, and we all had an excellent time. I'd put the best costume up - the Queen of Hearts, but I dn't think the lady who its off would approve. lol

then this weekend I attended Gay Pride:

This piece of absolute gorgeousness is why I lvoe gay clubs :P

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Me and my mum

Posted Image

and my best friend - I think I look odd here but its a funny pic so what the hey :)

These are Excuse's pics.

Omg the food looks delicious.

Edited by kevysk

Argh, I hate that second to last picture. I had to get up really early for PT and we did a long run and I was tired and....god, I look bad in that one. Posted Image

My hands were going southwond, if I remember correctly ;)