Jump to content
    AquariusGuy
  • Author
  • 940 Words
  • 1,312 Views
  • 13 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Finding love - 21. Chapter 21

Time for a surprise.

Grayson and Tristan sat me down to convince me to let them use Jack to scare Jonah. Grayson and Tristan both explained the plan and the more I heard the more interesting it sounded, so I relented.

The meeting was set for the team to interview Jonah at the office.

I sat with the family as we watched through a secure camera installed in the office. I had a way to communicate with Jack in case he needed to answer something he wasn’t prepared for.

The room was a bigger conference room was ready for meeting. Grayson prepped everyone and told us under no circumstances were we to come into the room.

We watched as Jonah and his lawyers entered the room. They sat at the table and whispered to each other. Evan had wired the room so we could hear everything and the video would catch everything. There were two recordings actually a court approved version and a non-approved version.

They were telling Jonah they would signal him if he could answer a question or not. Grayson, Tristan and Cameron stood outside the room and were conversing. They entered the room and sat opposite of others and Jonah had this smirk on his face.

“I don’t understand why we are here,” the lawyer said.

“We have a few additional questions for Jonah relating to the death of Noah and his rape of Nathan,” Grayson said.

“We could just do this in court,” his lawyer replied and went to stand up.

“I think you better sit down,” Tristan said. “You knew why you were coming as I discussed this with your boss.”

“Mr. Hastings mentioned you had a conversation,” the lawyer responded while we all gasped.

“It’s his brother,” the paralegal told us.

“We are going to begin questioning and are recording the interview,” Tristan said.

“This is Grayson Michaels, Tristan Michaels and Cameron Worthington he interviewing Jonah Brandon Lawson with his representation from Hasting, Clark and Smith,” Grayson began. “Would you please state your names?”

“Robert Turner and Louis Bradford,” they replied.

“Mr. Lawson, you were friends with Noah Michaels, correct?” Grayson asked.

“Yes,” Jonah replied.

“How long would you say you’ve known Noah?” Grayson asked.

“12 years or so,” Noah responded.

“Now the night of the accident, you were drinking?” Tristan asked.

“This is addressed in the police report,” Robert Turner responded.

“I understand that, but we would like Jonah to confirm this fact,” Tristan said.

“Yes,” Jonah responded.

“How is you were drinking at the party that was serving no alcohol,” Tristan said.

Jonah and his lawyers looked at each other.

“Tell the truth,” Jack said appearing behind Jonah making his head spin around but Jack was gone.

Jonah looked around and gave his lawyers a signal.

“We are terminating this session,” Bradford said and they made to get up.

“Jonah, you better tell them the truth,” Jack said again.

“Who said that,” Jonah shouted.

Jack appeared as Noah and wearing clothes similar to what Noah was buried in.

“Noah,” Jonah said and scooted back in the chair.

“Hello Jonah; I can’t believe what you did to me and to Nathan,” Jack said and we could tell Jonah was taking it all in.

“Who are you?” Bradford said.

“I’m Noah, the person he murdered,” Jack said pointedly.

“There’s no way, you’re dead,” Turner said and reach towards Jack and his hand went through him.

“See, I’m a ghost,” Jack said and laughed. “Ask me anything.”

“How did I do it,” Jonah sneered.

“You drugged me and kidnapped me. When I got in the car with you were sober but pretending to be drunk. You called your Uncle and said I got him and we left the party. You made your way down Church Rd speeding and when we hit the curve you over corrected and flipped the car and we rolled twice,” Jack said.

“There’s no way you know that,” Jonah said.

“I do because I was there,” Jack replied.

“What kind of parlor trick are you running here,” Bradford said.

“No tricks,” Tristan replied. “Was his account of the accident right?”

“Yes,” Jonah said before his lawyers could tell him not to answer.

“Just like you raped Nathan and were intent on going after Nick or Mattie,” Jack said egging him on.

“Yeah your brother was so willing and boy he can take dick like no other. I bet Mattie is just as sweet as Nathan if Brody hasn’t tapped that yet,” Jonah said.

“You wanted control and money and you will get none of that,” Jack said.

“No ghost is going to tell me how to live my life,” Jonah said. “McDowell didn’t see it coming and so many others didn’t either.”

“Yeah Mr. Bigshot, you rape people to get what you want. I’m surprised you didn’t go after Chase Andrews,” Jack said.

Jonah got a strange look on his face.

“Who the fuck is Chase Andrews,” Jonah spat.

“Asher’s middle brother, you know there was three of them?” Jack said with a smirk.

“No, he was talking about McDowell,” Jonah said.

“Definitely not; Chase went to Private School. He was the only Andrews kid to do it,” Jack said.

“You mean I raped the wrong person,” Jonah said.

“You dumb ass,” Jack with a laugh. “I’m surprised you though Andrews had a thing for McDowell. Sure he was our friend but not like you thought.”

“All of this is inadmissible,” Turner said.

“He never terminated the interview,” Cameron replied. “I will be sending this over to the judge as evidence.”

“Over my dead body,” Jonah said.

“That can be arranged,” Jack smirked.

Thanks for reading.
Please feel free to leave a comment, reaction or both.
Copyright © 2022 AquariusGuy; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 9
  • Love 21
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 5
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Jonah is digging himself a big hole, which needs C4 before he's placed in it.

I hope he gets everything he deserves for all the crimes he has committed.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
8 hours ago, chris191070 said:

Jonah is digging himself a big hole, which needs C4 before he's placed in it.

I hope he gets everything he deserves for all the crimes he has committed.

He will get something... 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..