Jump to content
    AquariusGuy
  • Author
  • 742 Words
  • 1,377 Views
  • 16 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Finding love - 20. Chapter 20

Sorry for the delay... my pup was diagnosed with hip dysplasia and has some arthritis as well. He's only 3 and has been in pain, so my spare time is spent with him. We are working with his vet to get him to a comfortable state.
So here is the chapter that gives you some insight into what is planned. Watch out for the cliff.....

Cameron, Tristan and Grayson left the room to deal with whatever the situation was.

“Megan, Edward, stay ready,” Grandpa said. “We don’t know what is going on.”

“Ok,” Grayson said coming back into the room. “Baker’s goons attempted to execute a search warrant but the team assigned to the house stopped them. Tristan has gone to talk to the officers and try to make sense of what’s going on.”

“What would they be looking for,” Grandma pondered out loud.

“It could be anything or nothing,” Grayson said.

“A fishing expedition,” Grandpa said flatly.

“Correct Uncle Joe, a huge fishing expedition.”

“Too bad they will find nothing,” Grandma said.

“Are you sure?” Mom asked.

“Meg, darling, I am 100% sure nothing will be found, not even a speck of dust,” Grandma said with a wink.

“We rounded up Chase and he will be joining us soon,” Grayson said. “With him being in California; I didn’t want to risk him being interrogated.”

“Has Chase been briefed,” Mrs. Andrews asked.

“He has and he’s aware of everything going on,” Grayson replied. “He’s done wonders keeping an eye on Mark.”

Just then the door opened and I damn near passed out. In walked a man who was spitting image of Noah. I knew it wasn’t him as his walk wasn’t right.

“Hey Uncle Grayson, dad said you wanted to see me,” he said.

“Hi Jack, yes, yes I did. I would like you to meet your cousins.”

He scanned the room looking at everyone and stopped on me.

“The infamous Mattie,” Jack said.

“Infamous?” I asked confused.

“I know all about you,” he smirked. “So how did I do?”

“How did you do?” I was getting confused. Right before my eyes he morphed into a tall blond man and took a seat.

“Jack, I told you no games,” Grayson scolded.

“So he can morph into different people?” Mom asked.

“Yes Meg he can and it’s all part of my strategy to get some confessions.”

“I don’t understand,” I said and my brothers also nodded agreeing as well.

“Meg, you never told them?” Grandma asked.

“Well, we didn’t know if they would even have powers; since some family members don’t,” Mom said.

“They have to be tested dear and trained,” Grandma said.

“Are you guy’s nuts?” Nathan asked.

“Why do nutty things turn you on big boy? You’re a beast in the sack,” Jack said.

“Jack,” Grayson said and pounded the table. “Enough of this crap.”

“Jack, why are you being an asshat,” a man said as he appeared out of thin air.

“Daaa, dad,” Jack stammered.

“Yes, Jack. I am your father,” the man said and laughed.

“How Star Wars of you,” Grayson said.

“Hello Evan,” Mom said.

“Hi Meg, I am glad that this Jackass can help you,” he responded.

“Now, I have a very detailed plan,” Grayson began, “We are going to make Jonah and his legal team think they have gone mad. My plan is to somehow get Jack in front of them but disguised as Noah. I also plan on using him against Baker and that may happen sooner than later.”

“That’s a very evil plan,” Mom said. “I approve.”

“I don’t,” I said.

“You’re approval isn’t needed,” Grandpa said.

“Without his buy in things could fall apart,” Dad said. “Nobody knows Noah better than Matt.”

“That’s very true,” Mom said. “Mattie you need understand this is the only way.”

“No, we beat them the right and legal way.”

“He doesn’t understand what’s at risk,” Grandpa said.

“I think I can make him understand,” Jack said.

“Touch him and I’ll end you,” Brody said getting defensive.

“Oh, the boy toy,” Jack said and laughed.

“Boys,” Mom warned. The testosterone levels in the room were rising.

“Jack Hunter Michaels,” a mysterious woman said as she appeared in the room.

“Great Aunt Kat,” Jack said as his voice quivered.

“Everyone in this room needs to breathe,” the woman identified as Kat said. “Evan you should learn to control your son.”

“Kat, you and I both know he doesn’t listen to anyone,” Evan said and hung his head.

“I will not have anyone ruining this,” Tristan said coming through the door. “Jack, you need to go back home; I will deal with you later. Evan, you need to gather the cousins and meet us at the compound.”

“What happened?” Grandpa asked.

“This is a lot bigger than we realized,” Tristan said. “Much bigger.”

Thanks for reading..
Please feel free to leave a comment, reaction or both.
Copyright © 2022 AquariusGuy; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 17
  • Love 13
  • Wow 5
  • Fingers Crossed 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

On 9/25/2022 at 11:03 PM, dutch woman said:

Take care of your dog and hopefully  he gets better soon. That is more important than this story.

The situation is getting big.

When you have time please make a list of characters with who is from who.

Please do take care of your puppy first and foremost! The story can wait if need be. Also, I do agree with Dutch Woman would you please at some point add in a list of who is offspring of who?

Thank You!😊

  • Like 4
Link to comment
On 9/25/2022 at 10:53 PM, mikedup said:

Interesting that he can change, it can I imagine go both ways,very or incredibly badly. However the culprits needs to be brought to book sooner rather than later , no need to give them any opportunity to escape 

I plan on taking care of the bad guys very soon. Jonah first. 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
On 9/25/2022 at 11:03 PM, dutch woman said:

Take care of your dog and hopefully  he gets better soon. That is more important than this story.

The situation is getting big.

When you have time please make a list of characters with who is from who.

My pup is taking it day by day and we are trying to get him into water therapy.

You mean you want me to go into my brain and make a list? Maybe I can do this. Evan is the decedent of Hunter and Evan.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
On 9/26/2022 at 7:54 AM, Clancy59 said:

Oh, your poor puppy!  I know how active they can be at that age.  My pup is 3 1/2 years, but thinks she is 3 1/2 months, with all the excitement and activity that entails.  Yours is not able to do this as it hurts so much.  My Bonnie sends her love and wishes to yours.  We hope you are able to get him the help he needs and he feels better soon.

 

Thanks. Charlie is just over 3 years old and a golden retriever. We are getting some meds for him that a friend of mine recommended.

He's here at my feet keeping me company.

  • Like 2
  • Love 3
Link to comment
On 9/26/2022 at 4:28 AM, chris191070 said:

Hope your dog gets better soon.

I hate cliffhangers, things are getting Interesting.

So we have shaps shifters in the family, let's hope the enemy doesn't have special powers.

Thanks Chris.

The next chapter is going to be rather fun.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
On 9/26/2022 at 1:54 PM, Wesley8890 said:

One of my friends was teasing me about my reactions to your cliffhangers. Im not giving them the satisfaction. i am very curious to see what happens next

@Wesley8890I am very disappointed at your reaction. Being the nice person that I can be I will give you a second chance to comment.

Stuff... stuff happens next.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
On 9/26/2022 at 2:58 PM, Dewilmnative said:

I admit it, I am the one teasing Wesley! 😈

we all do... but I love his comments. I've learned from a few masters of cliff's to just walk them to the edge and let the teeter... 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
5 hours ago, AquariusGuy said:

Thanks. Charlie is just over 3 years old and a golden retriever. We are getting some meds for him that a friend of mine recommended.

He's here at my feet keeping me company.

He’s a big boy!  They say the larger animals have problems with their hips like this.  Bonnie is only 12 lbs and is sleeping next to me right now.  When we go to sleep for the night, she’ll crawl into my lap and spend the night there.  It’s a good thing she’s a little girl!

  • Like 1
  • Love 3
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..