Jump to content
    AquariusGuy
  • Author
  • 1,198 Words
  • 1,466 Views
  • 14 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Finding love - 18. Chapter 18

What's a trip without a little excitement?
Sorry guys no explosions.

I went right back to my room and didn’t know how to process what I saw. I know Uncle Ted and Asher came to my door separately but I ignored them. Was I upset, no? I had always suspected Uncle Ted was either gay or bisexual the way mom talked about him. I knew Asher was bisexual as well considering he was part of the three some with Noah and Carly. I am starting to wonder if anyone in my family is straight.

The next morning at breakfast I decided to have a little bit of fun.

“You want some sausage Asher? How about you Uncle Ted,” I asked watching them both nearly choke on their food. “Maybe some pancakes or French toast? Do you need to flip for it?”

“What’s the all the innuendos,” Nate asked with an arched eyebrow.

“Nothing,” Asher and Uncle Ted said at the same time.

“Doesn’t feel like nothing,” Nate said staring at them.

“Just drop it,” Uncle Ted said pointedly.

“Now I know something is going on. Did you catch Uncle Ted and Asher boning each other,” Nate snickered.

“What?” they said in unison.

“As a matter of fact I did.”

“Last night you guys were so damn loud. I only heard you because you opened your window and I had my open too,” Nate said.

“Why were you boning Luca?” Uncle Ted asked.

“I don’t kiss and tell,” Nate said and blew a raspberry.

“Good morning Luca,” I said as he came into the room. I noticed both he and Nate were walking slightly funny but I chose to focus on Uncle Ted and Asher.

“Hey assher,” I said with a snicker. “Where’s your brother?”

“Oh Brody? Probably at home enjoying himself with some ho,” Asher said.

“I feel like I missed something,” Luca said.

“That thing babe that we heard last night, those two,” Nate said pointing.

“It sounded really hot and sexy. I was wondering though, why did you both scream out Matt’s name? Kind of kinky,” Luca said with a wink.

“We got interrupted,” Uncle Ted grumbled.

“You know, brother, they have these things called locks,” Mom said grabbing some coffee and standing at the counter.

“Whatever do you mean, dear sis?”

“Let’s just say Mattie was the only one who got a show,” Mom said with a smirk.

The room erupted in laughter except for Uncle Ted and Asher.

“Now that we all know Uncle Ted does have a sex life, can we move on,” Mom asked. “Have you seen Nick? We all are meeting with the Lawyer this morning.”

“Mom, what’s going to happen with Noah Jr?” I asked.

“The lawyers will let us know about custody and are prepared to fight if needed.”

“I don’t see Carly being a problem,” Asher said.

“Well, the lawyers dug into to each and every one of them and she had some skeletons too,” Mom said and the comment got a lot of shocked looks.

Nicky finally graced us with his presence and we finished breakfast.

“Where are we meeting the lawyers?” I asked.

“At their office in DC,” Mom replied. “Before anyone asks we are being transported by BHO in several SUV’s.”

Grandpa opened the door and stepped inside.

“Good morning, is everyone ready? The cars are here.”

“Thanks dad for arranging the transportation,” Mom said with a smile.

“Anything to keep my family safe; your mother is riding with Justin and Laura. I wanted to ride with you guys. You will be escorted to the car by armed men and must do what they tell you.”

“Why’s that?” I asked.

“Matt, these are some very bad people and we got wind that they may be up to something,” Grandpa said. “Edward, Megan, are you both armed?”

Mom and Uncle Ted nodded in agreement. I never knew Mom had a gun and now I was afraid.

“Mattie, you’re shaking. Are you ok?” Mom asked coming to my side.

I shook my head no.

“Edward, carry your nephew to the number three SUV. Megan will join you as that is the vehicle she will be in. Edward you will ride in vehicle two and I am in vehicle one.”

“Dad, are you sure? If we are attached you’ll be the prime target,” Uncle Ted said. “Let me.”

“No. Your mother and I talked about this and we will be running command. You guys are in for a bit of surprise of who we are meeting with.” Grandpa grinned.

Uncle Ted carried me out to the car and I was still shaking like a leaf. When the door opened I smiled wide as there sat Brody.

“Are you ok? You’re shaking,” Brody said out of concern.

“I’m nervous and it got worse when I found out mom is armed.”

“Armed? Like with guns?”

“What else would she be armed with?”

“I don’t know explosives?”

“We only use those in emergencies,” Mom said getting in the front.

Everyone was in their respective vehicles and some had more than others. I noticed mom had a Kevlar body suit on and was carrying a bag of clothes. When did she change?

We left the house and caravan moved west into the city down Route 50. Mom and the driver were watching and intently listening to their ear pieces.

“Roger that, BH3 is on the move,” the driver said.

“Boys, pull your belts tight. In the event we roll, cover your heads,” Mom said.

I could hear police sirens in the distance. I noticed that all the SUV pulled right and were now taking up all three lanes of the road and not allowing anyone to pass.

“Do you think they’ll ram us?” The driver asked.

“They better think twice.” Mom replied.

“What’s going on?” I asked.

“Looks like Baker wants to try and stop us, those are county police cars,” Mom replied.

We could hear the air horn and the officers yelling for us to pull over. We were very close to the DC line and the drivers were swerving to block the police for passing. I saw a few police cars rammed into the jersey walls and I started to feel light headed.

“It’s going to be alright,” Brody said.

“How do you know?”

“I just have this feeling.”

We passed into DC but the officers pursed us and that’s when all the cars broke off taking multiple exits from the road. The strangest thing happened, the car pursuing us the siren started to sound funny and when I looked back all of a sudden the car fell into pieces.

We made it into downtown DC and the black SVU blended in among others in DC. We pulled into the parking garage and saw 1 SUV there and Mom said it was grandma and the Andrews. We waited for the other SUV’s to arrive before we exited. We were hurried into the building and we had all made it.

“Quite the ride,” Luca said.

“No joke,” Nicky replied.

We made our way into the building and I was a bit surprised when I read the names on the door

Michaels, Michaels, Woolery and Worthington

Just who are we meeting?

Thanks for reading.
Please feel free to leave a comment, reaction or both.
Copyright © 2022 AquariusGuy; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 16
  • Love 15
  • Wow 9
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

1 hour ago, chris191070 said:

Mum is a badass. Wonder which kids it is.

think back to who the lawyers were.... and two someones may have made Judges of themselves.

  • Like 5
Link to comment
1 hour ago, bottomguy said:

where I 007 at during all of this action.  I always thought the JB was the only one who had to deal with slime like that?

Glad the are all safe and sound.  It also appears that there are those who mean to do some harm to the boys.  Nothing like being in the middle of a hornets nest in DC. 

 

007 was hanging out with 404 page not found.:P

Everyone made it safe and a lot is about to revealed in the meeting. There is a reason the office is in DC.....

 

  • Like 2
  • Love 3
Link to comment

Ok, now it’s getting real.  This family always has someone chasing them for some crazy reason.   Do any of them have powers like the older generation?  No teleportation yet… but there were other talents too.

  • Like 4
Link to comment

Well talk about having serious drama in your life it looks like we are bouncing from one to another this time round, the sh*t got very, very real , now let's see what's going to happen 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 9/16/2022 at 10:05 PM, VBlew said:

Ok, now it’s getting real.  This family always has someone chasing them for some crazy reason.   Do any of them have powers like the older generation?  No teleportation yet… but there were other talents too.

I haven't decided yet what they can do if anything.

We shall see what I come up with.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 9/17/2022 at 5:45 AM, mikedup said:

Well talk about having serious drama in your life it looks like we are bouncing from one to another this time round, the sh*t got very, very real , now let's see what's going to happen 

So the shit will get even realer in the very next chapter. Some people are more sinister than we believe.

 

  • Like 1
  • Wow 2
Link to comment

I loved this exchange.

“I’m nervous and it got worse when I found out mom is armed.”

“Armed? Like with guns?”

“What else would she be armed with?”

“I don’t know explosives?”

“We only use those in emergencies,” Mom said getting in to the SUV. 

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..