Jump to content
    AquariusGuy
  • Author
  • 1,292 Words
  • 1,623 Views
  • 13 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Finding love - 10. Chapter 10

We left off with Mark showing up...
Will that go well?
Does something finally happens between two star struck lovers?

While Mark stood in the doorway I had a whole bunch of emotions run through me with the main one being anger.

“What are you doing here Mark?” I said acidly.

“um, I came to apologize.”

“Really? You sure you aren’t looking for your next video?”

“Hear him out,” Mr. Baker said pushing Mark into the room. “I’m here to make sure things remain civil between you.”

“I’m not sure that is possible,” I said as Liz walked in.

Mr. Baker made introductions and Liz watched my expression and jotted something down when he introduced Mark.

“You know Matt, I think this might be a good way to start your session today. I wouldn’t want you to handle this on your own.”

I glared at her and she just smiled.

“Doctor Liz, if you don’t mind, I think I’ll step into the hallway and let you mediate.”

“You can just call me Liz,” She said while blushing.

“Ok Liz,” he replied matching her blush. This was unreal.

“So Mark,” Liz began. “You have an apology?”

“Yes,” Mark was being timid and it usually meant he was super nervous. “Matt I want to tell you how sorry I am for selling your video’s.”

“Videos? There was more than one?” I was visibly shaking from the anger that was building up.

“Yes, I had your coming out video, the video’s where you were bullied,” Mark trailed off.

“How dare you violate my life and our friendship? You were like a brother to me.”

“I know it was inexcusable but the money, holy cow Matt.”

“How much?”

“Well the first one went for $500,000.00 and the others I pocketed a million each.”

“You mother fucker,” I screamed and grabbed the nearest thing and threw it at him. It was a bed pan and fortunately for him it was empty. “I want you out of my life. I can’t believe the fucking betrayal.”

“That’s the other thing, I am moving to California to be with my mother and step-father.”

“Good fucking riddance. Move west and fuck someone else over.”

Mark left the room and Mr. Baker returned with Brandon in tow.

“Matt, look, I know what Mark did was inexcusable and if Brandon and Carly hadn’t done their sibling duties and told me, I might not have known.”

“Mattie, when Mark started spending money on really weird stuff, I got suspicious. Carly was home with Noah most days and doing her online classes so she was able to intercept packages. We confronted him and he gave us some bullshit story and we told dad. He also had a gofundme setup and had raised a lot of money that was supposed to go to you but he was funneling it to himself.”

I was shaking so bad that it was concerning Liz.

“Matt, you need to breath.”

“Breath? I’m going to kill that son of a bitch.” I went to get out of bed but Mr. Baker stopped me.

“Matt, when I found out what was going on I put a stop to it. I contacted the gofundme site and shut down the page and had all donations that weren’t sent to the bank returned. I found out he had forged my signature on the bank paperwork and it allowed me to shut the account down and cut his access off. I also had Asher hack Mark’s icloud and remove all the video’s from his phone and emails. I also have his phone connected to my ipad so I see everything. The money was going to be donated but I talked with your parents and we decided you can do what you want with the money.”

“I don’t want any of that money. Please put it aside for Noah.”

“Done, you always impress me Matt. I hope that Mark’s idiotic behavior doesn’t reflect on the rest of us?”

“No sir.”

“Sir? Really Matt?” Mr. Baker laughed. “You have always been a polite child and I am glad this isn’t changing you.”

“Only thing that is changing is Mark is no longer my best friend.”

Mr. Baker and Brandon left and my session with Liz focused on Mark and how angry it made me. When the session was over I was lost in my own thoughts and there was a light knock on the door. I instantly perked up as it was Brody.

“Are you up for a visitor?”

“Yes,” I said and blushed and Brody just smiled and I melted.

“Brandon told me Mark was here and I thought I should come over.”

“Umm… the hospital is 30 minutes from your house.”

“Not an issue, as I would do anything for you.” Brody said with his cheeks turning red.

“I’m glad Brody. Could you sit here next to me?” I said and patted the bed. Brody was 6’4 and muscular compared to my 5’9 and boney body. He put his arm around me and I melted into him. He never wore cologne but his scent was driving me crazy. We sat in silence for a while.

“Mark was really dumb,” Brody said breaking the silence.

“I don’t want to talk about it,” I replied.

“I figured but wanted you to know I’d never do that to you.”

“You just would hide the fact that you are enamored with me.”

“Mattie, I’ve loved you for a very long time and I was very conflicted. Sure I played games with Nathan but I always pretended it was you.”

“That is flattering but Nathan is going to be very mad.”

“I heard he was in love with me but I think it’s more brotherly.”

“I wouldn’t be so sure,” I giggled.

“What do you mean?” He turned his head and we were nose to nose.

“I think he really does love you,” I whispered.

“Well, I love you, so he’s shit out of luck.”

We stayed like that for a few seconds and then Brody kissed me. It was a powerful kiss and I felt this electric energy.

We got a little carried away that I landed up having an orgasm just from kissing him. I looked down and noticed he had a wet spot on his jeans.

“Oh my,” I said.

“Oh yes, my prince,” Brody replied.

“My prince, I could get used to that,” I smiled at him.

“I need to go clean up really quick and bring you something to wipe up,” Brody said and went into the bathroom.

Mom and dad walked in and stopped in their tracks and they both sniffed the air. Dad had a knowing look while mom looked a bit angry.

“Mattie, there is a time and place for masturbation but not in a hospital,” Mom scolded.

“Mom, it wasn’t maturbating,” I replied as Brody exited the bathroom.

“Hi Mr. and Mrs. Jacobs,” Brody beamed.

“Hello Brody,” Dad said giving him a fist bump.

“Hello Brody, what happened to your pants, they are all wet…” Mom asked trailing off.

“I just spilled something is all,” Brody smirked, I about died and Dad was trying to contain his laugh.

“Boy’s there is a time and a place,” Mom started.

“Honey, let them be. They are teenagers and unless someone complains we shouldn’t worry. Good god, did you wet the bed?”

“It’s been a year.” I said looking at the floor.

Both of my parents cracked up and mom handed dad a $10.

“You win, I can’t keep this charade up.”

“What?” Brody and I exclaimed simultaneously.

“We walked in and you two obviously were so into the kiss you didn’t notice us. We heard the throws of pleasure as we kept folks from coming in.” Mom said and smirked.

Brody and I just looked at each other and turned beat red.

So Mark is scum.
Mattie and Brody finally kiss.
What is Nathan going to say when he finds out Brody was thinking about his brother during their "games"?
Any guess on who the second couple is I hinted at last week in the comments?
Thanks for reading.
I hope to hear from you below or with a comment.... I accept good, bad and ugly comments.
Also for those who read my stories and know about Tristan and his abilities a little thing from my weekend.
My cousin who is in year 2 of Medical school, didn't know the term for when someone has their balls removed. He kept saying Munich.
I looked at him and said: Munich is in Germany. The word you are looking for is Eunuch. He asked if I was sure and I said was positive but wouldn't tell him why.
Copyright © 2022 AquariusGuy; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 18
  • Love 20
  • Haha 2
  • Wow 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Matt and Brody finally are moving on in their relationship.  Is Matt getting out of the hospital soon?

  • Like 1
  • Love 3
Link to comment
Just now, VBlew said:

Matt and Brody finally are moving on in their relationship.  Is Matt getting out of the hospital soon?

yes

  • Like 3
Link to comment

"Any guess on who the second couple is I hinted at last week in the comments?"

yeah you told us already Blank and Blank

 

 

Edited by weinerdog
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment

Mark is scum but what nobody was asking is why were those videos worth so much money to whoever he sold them to?Was there some kind of end game?

One thing to consider if I was Mark age (wayyyyy back when) I would have been tempted to do the same thing I wouldn't do that now:whistle:Kidding I really wouldn't and I THINK I wouldn't have back then but I would be lying if I said I was 100% sure. Would it be fair to say Matt might be a little naive? He never saw this coming from Mark .

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to comment

Mark is scum, glad he's gone. Matt and Brody relationship is moving al9ng nicely.

Love that Mum won the bet.

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
On 8/22/2022 at 10:52 PM, Wesley8890 said:

Good riddance to the little fucker

This is TBD.... not sure if he's got something else up his sleeve. 

 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 8/22/2022 at 11:00 PM, VBlew said:

Matt and Brody finally are moving on in their relationship.  Is Matt getting out of the hospital soon?

To expand on my yes.... he will get out in the next chapter and things with Brody are going to progress. 

Still have Nathan to deal with.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 8/22/2022 at 11:05 PM, weinerdog said:

"Any guess on who the second couple is I hinted at last week in the comments?"

yeah you told us already Blank and Blank

 

 

 

On 8/23/2022 at 4:12 AM, chris191070 said:

The new relationship is Blank and Blank or Mr Baker and Liz.

This could very well be the answer or a misdirection.... :o

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment
On 8/22/2022 at 11:15 PM, weinerdog said:

Mark is scum but what nobody was asking is why were those videos worth so much money to whoever he sold them to?Was there some kind of end game?

One thing to consider if I was Mark age (wayyyyy back when) I would have been tempted to do the same thing I wouldn't do that now:whistle:Kidding I really wouldn't and I THINK I wouldn't have back then but I would be lying if I said I was 100% sure. Would it be fair to say Matt might be a little naive? He never saw this coming from Mark .

You better not be tempted... I told you those videos were just for you. 

Matt is a little naive but we don't know for sure yet about Mark being vindictive. 

I'd like to say Mark is gone but I really am not sure and you know for a fact that no one ever goes away in my stories. :whistle:

  • Love 3
Link to comment
On 8/23/2022 at 4:11 AM, chris191070 said:

Mark is scum, glad he's gone. Matt and Brody relationship is moving al9ng nicely.

Love that Mum won the bet.

Matt and Brody do have some good times ahead.

As for the bet, they needed to pull something off (ummm not that).

The Jacobs are very understanding parents and we will see a little more shenanigans from them.

 

  • Love 3
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..