Jump to content
    AquariusGuy
  • Author
  • 840 Words
  • 833 Views
  • 5 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Finding love - 27. Chapter 27

Welcome to the last chapter.

You all are probably wondering what Grandpa did with Robert. Mom said I should just say he used the Tristan method and you all would understand something about making him a unicorn or something like that.

I’d like to say things got back to normal but with this family that never happens.

Well here’s what happened to everyone:

Nathan and Luca finished college and both are running the camp in Pennsylvania. They have had a few bumps in the road but what couple doesn’t? They have also become foster parents and hope to adopt soon. I have become very proud of the person Nathan has become. Mom had him spend some summers working at the Shephard building in each program there. We watched Nathan bloom working at the Trevor Project talking to people. Mom said because he could relate to many of the kids in ways some of the counselors couldn’t.

As for Nick he finished high school and became quite the ladies' man. For awhile we thought he might be asexual but turns out the boy was just good at hiding it. He’s been dating the same girl since his Senior Year in High School. Nick and Kelsey went off to Penn State. Kelsey is almost done with the Veterinarian program and Nick played football and was projected to be a top NFL draft pick. For reasons unknown, he stopped playing football and concentrated on finishing school and getting a Master’s. It didn’t stop the coaches and various football scouts from showing up at our house. He and Kelsey are moving to Northern Virginia when they finish school. Nick is going to be working for our family business and Kelsey is joining a friend of mom’s vet practice.

As for the Bakers et al, Mom and Grandpa took care of them. I know they were in jail and “escaped”. Uncle Ted basically told us without telling us that we’d never see them again. I don’t believe them as I’ve heard about people rising from the dead.

So Uncle Ted and Asher were the rollercoaster of couples. They had so many ups and downs, will they or won’t they? I got tired of trying to figure out if they were a couple or not. Mostly it was Uncle Ted having to go on missions overseas and here in the States it annoyed Asher. He has a bit of an issue with some of the people Uncle Ted worked with. It didn’t help that some of the guys and girls hit on Ted. Despite Ted assuring Asher nothing was happening it was quite the back and forth. Since I could see the past I assured Asher that Uncle Ted was not cheating on him. I guess you could say that it worked as he’s now my Uncle Asher.

As for Brody and I well we stayed together as Luca said we were meant to be. I was planning on going to the community college and transferring but I got a full scholarship offer to go to Johns Hopkins University. I really didn’t believe it as those are rare to get but Mom assured me that it was a legitimate offer. She doesn’t know that I found out that she and dad pulled a lot of strings to make it happen. Brody transferred to Hopkins to be with me. Mom, Dad and the Andrews tried to convince him to stay at the University of Maryland College Park but he was recruited by the engineering staff after Dad made some introductions during one of the many tours we went on. I got my Medical Degree from Johns Hopkins and did a few years of Residency there but I also did some residence at Columbia in New York. Brody and I took up living in the family building in what was Tristan’s Condo. The bigger unit upstairs that was TJ’s is used by everyone in our family when they visit New York.

 

“What are you doing babe,” Brody said handing me a cup of coffee breaking my train of thought.

“Just trying to wrap up Uncle Ted’s story he started about the family.”

“Ah, I forgot about that. No shift tonight?” he asked as he slid down next to me.

“No, I am on call though,” I said and set my cup down on the coffee table next to my Mac Book. “I got asked to take the interim ward chief spot.”

“Babe, why are you so nervous? Yes, you just finished residency but Doctor Gray wouldn’t have offered it she didn’t believe in you.”

“She said Doctor Kelly gave me a glowing recommendation to fill her shoes while she’s on maternity.”

“See babe, I told you Kelly like you.”

“It’s the largest Pediatric Psych ward in the State; she must have lost her mind.”

“Never, you graduated top of your class and worked hard to get where you are. It’s only an interim position, what’s the worst that could happen.”

“She dies in childbirth,” an unknown person said.

“Tristan? TJ?”

Thank you for reading and I hope I wrapped the all loose ends up.
Please take the time to comment, provide a reaction or both.
I may pick up the cliffhanger in the future but we shall see where life takes this.
Copyright © 2022 AquariusGuy; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 10
  • Love 11
  • Wow 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Aquariusguy,

I just finished the story "Finding Love".  It was a great story and I do believe in the story even with the ghost and other paranormal happenings.  Thank you for taking the time to write these stories.  This goes for all the writers of "gayauthors.org.  With out you, we could stay up until way later than an 80 yr old should.  But, I love it.  Thanks again.

 

TW 

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..