Jump to content
    CLJobe
  • Author
  • 1,903 Words
  • 2,029 Views
  • 10 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
Warning. Chapter 1 contains sexual acts between minors

Biscotti - 15. Chapter 15

When we got home, Dad said good night. “Did you and Dad enjoy your evening with Tom and Carol? Dad seems very tired.”

“Well, he had a great time showing Tom how to plant potatoes and broccoli at the same time. I think they planted a garden about the size of his garden out back.”

“I’m going to do everything I can to get him a small farm about the size of Tom’s. You’ll see within six years he’ll be a gentlemen farmer.”

I got a hug and a kiss from that. I nodded to Brad to follow me as I headed to the library.

“Hang your shirt and pants in the closet in the hall. I moved all my stuff there since I had no room here.”

“I think Dad had a good idea about going to bed.”

“I agree, I’m going to take a shower before going to bed.” I took a towel from the cabinet in the bathroom, gave him one, and began to take my clothes off. I knew that Brad had seen guys naked from school. I turned on the water, adjusted the temperature, and got in. I was surprised when Brad got in behind me.

“I’ve dreamt about this.” He took the shampoo and began to shampoo my hair. It felt so great I leaned back into him. I was totally relaxed, eyes close as he moved his soapy hands down my chest. My eyes popped open when he began to shampoo my pubic hair, which caused a reaction I wasn’t ready for. I was nervous and scared, but I wanted what he was doing. It didn’t take long when he kissed my neck. I shot against the shower wall and collapse back into him. He held me up and continued kissing my neck.

Slowly I came back to earth. I turned and kissed him. “Your turn and put your head down so I can shampoo it.”

I watched the expression on his face as I massage his head with the shampoo. Then kissing him, I moved my soapy hands down his chest and found out he was ticklish. With soapy fingers, I played with his chest and his nipples, all the well holding our kiss. As soon as I touched that rod that was hitting my stomach, he blew. His eyes bugged open, and then he held me away and smiled, looking at his sperm all over my stomach.

“Let’s quickly finish and get ready for bed.”

We did. We helped each other finish showering, dried, wrapped the towel around us, and ran to the library. I shut my door, pulled the light covers back, “Left or right side.”

“Left side.”

Getting in bed was a little odd for me. I have never slept with anyone, so I was nervous. Brad laid on his side and pulled me into him, cuddling with my back against his chest. He kissed me on the back of my neck as I snuggled into him. It wasn’t long before I felt something poking between my legs. I just relaxed, trusting him not to do anything else.

Morning came, and I felt a hand holding my little man, only he wasn’t little. I think I had the biggest hard-on I have ever had. He was moving just his fingers in a rolling action. He started to drive me crazy. I needed more action. I tried to move my body to speed up what he was doing. He held me tight as he moved his rod between my legs.

I never experienced this form of slow torture. I started to kiss his arm. Anywhere I could put my lips, I would kiss him. His slow ministrations were driving me crazy. I didn’t know what else to do. I bent over and placed a kiss on the tip of his cock. That stopped everything. He drew in his breath, and his eyes popped open. “You are a tease. I couldn’t stand what you were doing, and it was the only way I knew to stop you.”

“I’m sorry I didn’t realize that you were suffering. It just felt nice to hold you like that. I could feel your heartbeat.”

“Maybe sleeping together is a bad idea.”

“Scott, you are afraid. Tell me why. I love you, and I want to make love to you so much. Tonight in the shower was a beautiful moment. We were together as God created us.”

“Brad I love you so much. I don’t want anything to spoil our relationship.”

“I never told you how the boys in the other school found out. We were in the locker room after practice taking a shower. This kid and I thought we were alone, so we started to fool around. Playing grab ass when I grabbed his dick. He stopped and grabbed mine as well. We started to jack each other off when he turned around and told me to shove it in his ass. I was just about to shoot when one of the other guys enters the locker room. The kid told him I said I would hurt him if he didn’t let me screw him. Of course, the kid’s dick went limp when we were interrupted. I swore then I would never touch another person, boy or girl, until I saw you.”

“I guess I have been a little prude. But I’m not what you think. When I was 12, I was as naive as a newborn baby. Some older kids were laughing at a joke about a new young teacher. I asked one of the kids who I was tutoring what the joke meant. He said he would tell me, but it had to be a secret. As a result, I ended up sucking his dick. We did that several times, and once I did it, then it became routine for him. I was afraid he would tell others, so I kept doing it. During the Christmas school break, I started my library. When school began after the holiday break, he was gone. From that day on, I vowed never to let anyone do that to me again. Then in my junior year, this guy came into my life. Now I feel dirty and wish he was my first in making love, but I spoiled that at 12 years old.”

He looked at me, and I saw tears in his eyes, “Scott, I love you. I’m not pure either, but our love is pure, and therefore our lovemaking is pure as well.”

I looked into his eyes, and there were tears. I kissed him, giving everything I had in that kiss. He looked at me with his eyes asking. I kissed him back as his hand found my dick. He slowly stroked it and, then turning, brought it to his lips. Kissing the crown, he slowly took it into his mouth. I turned him so I could reach his dick and began to suck on it. I felt his shudder as I took it deep into my throat. I soon felt him try and gagged a little, but I was nursing that dick in my mouth. I pulled back and, essentially using my head and throat, began to bob my head up and down as if he was fucking my throat. He started to take control, and I just relaxed my throat and let him have it. I felt him tense, and he tried to pull out. I held him there until he relaxed and came down my throat. He then started to suck my dick faster, and I was ready to come. I placed my hand on his head and tried to push him away. When I came, buckets for me, he swallowed every bit of it.

He turned and looked at me, and I dropped my eyes. I couldn’t look at him. He lifted my chin, looking into my eyes, he wiped away the tears. “I love you, and this was a melting of our hearts. I’ll carry you inside me and in my memory forever, and you’ll have me inside you forever. The past doesn’t count because there wasn’t our love.” The kiss that followed had us both up again. We just laughed as we jacked each other off.

“We need to get up and dressed. I have to make breakfast, and you’re going to help.”

Jumping into the shower, shaving, brushing teeth, we were ready to face the world. It took a little longer to get dressed, too many kisses.

“Ok, we need eggs and bacon from the fridge.” I got frying pans out. “Ok, you need to make coffee while I start the bacon.” I knew as soon as Mom and Dad smelled the coffee, they would be getting up. I started to fry the bacon. I took some bread, buttered one side, took out the center. I placed the bread butter side down and heated the pan. As soon as I saw the butter begin to melt, I took an egg, cracked it, and dropped it into the center hole in the bread. Put the lid on the pan for about 2-3 minutes. When I removed the lid, the egg was perfect for me but undone for Dad.

“How do you like your eggs?”

“Over easy, do you have one ready?”

“Yes, look at this and tell me if it is ok for you”

“Yes, it looks good. But I need another one. I expanded a lot of energy last night.”

“You eat this one, and I’ll start one for both of us, Here take two pieces of bacon.’

I did start two, one for each of us. I fried more bacon. Mom generally eats one and a couple of pieces of toast. I had that ready to go. I set the second egg on Brad’s plate. He set the table for Mom and Dad, and I heard them coming down the stairs. Milk and sugar in front of Dad’s plate. I had one egg ready for mom. I put it on a plate and covered it to keep warm. Brad got up and poured them their coffee. I took some bacon grease and fried two eggs in it. I flipped them over and gave them to Brad to give to Dad. I had Mom’s plate ready, gave it to Brad, I plated the rest of the bacon. Brad was the waiter. I fixed my egg which didn’t take long, got my glass of milk and two biscotti.

I saw Brad looking at my biscotti, so I slid one over to him. The smile was worth it.

“Ange, we could get used to this. It seems like we have been missing out on something.”

“Let Brad stay over on Saturday night, and you could have this every Sunday morning.”

Dad was all for it, and Mom had to check with Carol.

Mom said she would clean up, but she had her second cup of coffee. Brad and I were almost finished. Mom smiled and gave Brad and me a kiss on the cheek. “Come, let’s make my bed.”

By the time we made my bed and took our dirty clothes and towels to the basement to be washed, it was time to go to Nonna’s. “Dad stop at the ice cream shop. I need to get Nonna more ice cream. I think Pa is enjoying it as well.”

Copyright © 2021 CLJobe; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 15
  • Love 22
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Kind of amazing when that light comes on and you both feel connected without all the guilt that's been following to this point. Love becomes pure and beautiful between each other. 

  • Like 5
Link to comment
12 minutes ago, Chris L said:

Kind of amazing when that light comes on and you both feel connected without all the guilt that's been following to this point. Love becomes pure and beautiful between each other. 

when you filter out the axioms, old wives tales and the hypocrisy, love blossoms as it should  

  • Like 4
Link to comment
9 minutes ago, chris191070 said:

True love shone through for Scott and Brad after there bad experiences.

yes, sometimes you have to walk a rugged trail to get to the smooth road

  • Like 4
Link to comment

The following confirms it is a pure love...

Jumping into the shower, shaving, brushing teeth, we were ready to face the world. It took a little longer to get dressed, too many kisses.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
11 minutes ago, drsawzall said:

The following confirms it is a pure love...

Jumping into the shower, shaving, brushing teeth, we were ready to face the world. It took a little longer to get dressed, too many kisses.

I think you have done this, no?

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to comment

I'll have my eggs scrambled... Love scrambled eggs but can't make them for toffee. Loving the story... Great chapter as usual.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
31 minutes ago, Kev said:

I'll have my eggs scrambled... Love scrambled eggs but can't make them for toffee. Loving the story... Great chapter as usual.

Thanks, I'll get Scott to teach you

  • Like 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..