Jump to content
    CLJobe
  • Author
  • 1,382 Words
  • 3,181 Views
  • 18 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
Warning. Chapter 1 contains sexual acts between minors

Biscotti - 5. Chapter 5

“I understand what you said. But we cannot let anyone in school know that we like boys. You can’t move to a new school and neither can I. We can still see each other outside of class, like on weekends or when I’m not working. But we must keep it secret at school. Let’s agree on kissing and hugs only. If we go to the same university, maybe we can redefine the rules.”

“Ok. Can we start now?”

I just laughed as I pulled his head down and kissed him. “That’ll have to hold you until I bring you home again. I need to get home. I like you a lot, and I have a feeling we’ll be together in the future, so stay pure and no girls.”

I ran as he chased me downstairs. “Mom, Dad, I need to be going. It was nice meeting you, and if you’ll have me. I’ll be back.”

Dad shook my hand. Mom gave me a hug and a kiss. Brad walked me to my car. I saw his mom and dad watching from the living room window. “Will I see you tomorrow?”

“I work till 3, so if my dad lets me have the car, yes, I’ll call you and let you know. We can have hot phone sex.” I began to laugh.

He pulled me in for a kiss. “Is that a goodnight kiss?”

“No - this is a goodnight kiss.”

After that kiss, I didn’t want to leave. “I’m beginning to miss you already. Love you.” I turned and waved goodbye to his parents. He turned and saw them and hung his head. “Don’t hang your head! Smile and wave.”

He did, and I beeped the horn as I left.

Brad

“Brad, we heard what you two talked about. Would you tell us something about Scott? You seem quite taken by him.”

“Scott has a nickname – ‘Teach.’ My football friend, Ronnie, told me that if I have any problems with my classes, he was the one to ask for help. I thought that was someone I’d like to have as a friend. The football team thinks a lot of him. So, I kept watching him, and the more I watched, the more I wanted him as my friend. He works a lot, said that he needed the money for college. Because he works, he doesn’t have the chance to see many games. But at the games where I’ve seen him, the whole football squad plays better - it’s like they want to show him their best. I don’t understand it, but I wanted to meet him, and Dad, you gave me the opportunity.”

“You like him a lot if that kiss is any indication.”

“He knew you were watching. I didn’t. Then, when I saw you, I hung my head in embarrassment. He told me to hold my head up or no more kisses. I can’t figure him out. He’s a mystery to me.”

“We didn’t mean to overhear your conversation, but from what we heard, he’s a keeper. He has his and your priorities straight. Listen to him, and I think you’ll be together for a long time. Call it a mother’s intuition.”

Scott

“Is Dad asleep?”

“Yes, it’s late.”

“I better get to bed. I have to work tomorrow starting at 7.”

“Sit down and tell me why you’re so late.”

I guess I wasn’t going to get to sleep for a while. I grabbed a bottle of water. “I was ready to come home when one of the football players asked if I’d give him a ride home. He normally has his dad pick him up, but for some reason, he couldn’t. I said ‘yes’ but didn’t realize he lived off of 19. You talked to his mom tonight. He’s a star player and probably will get a football scholarship. I like him. You’ll get to meet him and his family. I know Dad, and his dad will hit it off. They both have farm blood in their veins. So, can I go to bed?”

I got a swat on the head and a hug.

I fell asleep very quickly with a smile. I dreamt of what life would be like with Brad.

 

My mom woke me. “You better get a move on, or you’ll be late!” I took a quick shower, dressed, and Mom handed me a sandwich for breakfast. “You had a big smile on your face this morning. Must have been a good dream.”

I smiled - if only she knew. “Mom, what do they call boys who like boys and girls who like girls in Italy?”

She thought for a minute, “The church says they are condemned. I knew one girl who never dated, but she always had one girl as a good friend. She called the girl her special friend.’

“How did you feel about their relationship?”

“I didn’t feel anything. I was friends with both.”

“How would you feel if I wanted to marry a boy instead of a girl?”

“Are you trying to tell me something?”

“Maybe, but I got to get to work.” I kissed my mom on the cheek.

I was laughing as I entered the supermarket.

“What are you taking? I want some!”

“Be careful what you ask for, Boss.”

I headed to the cooler and began to load the carts with vegetables. I knew after inventory; we would need to restock the vegetable fridge. After 3 hours, the refrigerator section was done. Next was the fruit tables. That would take longer as the existing stock had to be removed, tables cleaned and then restocked with the fresh stuff in the back and the old fruit in the front.

I worked till noon and then took off for my lunch. The boss asked me to come back early so he could give the cashiers a break. This wasn’t a problem since it was close to the end of my shift. I stayed at the registers and packed.

I was anxious to get home. There was a phone call I needed to make and a talk I had to have with Mom and Dad. I got home a little before Dad. I had about 15 minutes before Dad would be home.

“Good afternoon, Mom. Is Loki there?”

“Yes, Brad. Why do you call him ‘Loki the Viking’?”

“You should ask him, but I want to be there when you do.” I heard her chuckle as she called Loki to tell him he had a phone call.

“I knew it was you. I’m going to have to come up with a name for you.”

“I have one -Teach.”

“Are you coming over? Dad wants to plant some root vegetables, and since we’re gay, he figures we’d know how to plant roots.”

I started to laugh. The double entendre just broke me up. “I’d like to come over, but that’ll depend on the car.”

“Wait a sec.”

Mom came on the phone. “Brad, is your mother there?”

“Yes”

“May I speak to her?”

“Mom, Mom wants to speak to you.” I got a crazy look for that.

By the time they finished talking, Dad was home, showered, and ready for dinner.

“John, we have been invited out for dinner to meet Scott’s new friend.”

“Scott, who is this new friend?”

“He’s a student at the high school who is probably going to get a football scholarship. I took him home the other night and met his family. I think you and his dad are going to become friends. Think farms, Dad. Before we go, I need to tell you something. I have known for a long time now that I like boys better than girls. I don’t know how to explain why I feel the way I do. You know I don’t date, and I never missed not dating. I had my books and studies and was happy with that and probably would for a long time, except now I met someone. His parents know, and I’m sure, Mom and Dad, you have a lot of questions.”

“You are still planning on going to school?”

“Yes, nothing will change that, and before you ask, I’ll still buy you that small farm.”

My dad hugged me. “As long as you’re happy.”

Copyright © 2021 CLJobe; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 24
  • Love 23
  • Wow 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

It's great that both parents are supportive of Scott and Brad, it will help the boys in the long run if they run into problems or difficulties.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
8 minutes ago, chris191070 said:

It's great that both parents are supportive of Scott and Brad, it will help the boys in the long run if they run into problems or difficulties.

Parental support at a time in our history when homosexuality was considered a horrendous crime of the soul resulting in damnation. The Church was strongly against homosexuality, more so than today. Parental acceptance was the last thing anyone would expect or accept. 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
1 hour ago, mikedup said:

Great chapter the families getting together is going to spell good things ahead

You know among the roses there are thorns

  • Like 4
Link to comment

 I love Scott and since he has two mums now, can he share one with me? I love the relationship, the closeness that he has with both sets of parents. I miss never having had that... I think I would have done had mum lived. If they need an investor, I'll chip in with the small farm as long as I can start having my eggs again.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
1 hour ago, Kev said:

 I love Scott and since he has two mums now, can he share one with me? I love the relationship, the closeness that he has with both sets of parents. I miss never having had that... I think I would have done had mum lived. If they need an investor, I'll chip in with the small farm as long as I can start having my eggs again.

I'll have them send some over.

  • Like 4
Link to comment

Phew...think I need a fire extinguisher...things got smokin...HOT!

He pulled me in for a kiss. “Is that a goodnight kiss?”

“No - this is a goodnight kiss.”

After that kiss, I didn’t want to leave.

i tried GIF

  • Like 3
Link to comment
1 hour ago, drsawzall said:

Phew...think I need a fire extinguisher...things got smokin...HOT!

He pulled me in for a kiss. “Is that a goodnight kiss?”

“No - this is a goodnight kiss.”

After that kiss, I didn’t want to leave.

i tried GIF

It was hot but I don't think it was that hot.

  • Like 3
Link to comment

Awesome, no back fire from the family now lets wait and see how Ronnie and the rest of the team take it

  • Like 3
Link to comment
1 hour ago, long1jo said:

Awesome, no back fire from the family now lets wait and see how Ronnie and the rest of the team take it

I think Ronnie's concern is a football scholarship and he cares less about Scott and Brad. Except, Brad's performance is related to Scott's attendance

\

  • Like 2
Link to comment

If only ALL parents were so accepting it would be a far far better world!!  Good story.  I am enjoying their budding relationship.  Thanks!

  • Like 2
Link to comment
17 minutes ago, KayDeeMac said:

If only ALL parents were so accepting it would be a far far better world!!  Good story.  I am enjoying their budding relationship.  Thanks!

 

17 minutes ago, KayDeeMac said:

If only ALL parents were so accepting it would be a far far better world!!  Good story.  I am enjoying their budding relationship.  Thanks!

I agree, and I don't understand why they don't accept their children. If parents and family accept their children as they are, there would be a better world and certainly a stronger, bonded family.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..