Jump to content
    CLJobe
  • Author
  • 2,947 Words
  • 3,964 Views
  • 12 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
Warning. Chapter 1 contains sexual acts between minors

Biscotti - 1. Chapter 1

Warning, this chapter contains sex between underage boys

Life growing up in a small town has one disadvantage: the world’s ways never made it.

I lived in a town with 121 homes, no apartments. How do I know 121? I was the paperboy that delivered to every one of these homes. At the age of 12, I started earning money. The problem I had - I had to turn the money I earned over to my mother, who said she would save it for me. Six years later, that meant, “I’ll spend it for you.”

The age of 12 was an eye-opener for me in many ways. Our school had eight rooms, which represented eight grades. The building was square - 4 rooms to each side, an auditorium in the center, and restrooms behind the auditorium.

On occasion, we would have a sub-teacher. At 12 and in the 6th grade, we seemed to have more than usual. The subs were either retired teachers or recent grads who used the opportunity for practice and experience. It was one of the recent grads who started me on an education I would never have gotten for several years.

There was an older boy in our class, probably 15, who had been held back. He lived in a different part of our township and had to take a bus to our school, along with several other kids. I was assigned to tutor him in math, which seemed to be his most challenging subject. I guess with the other subjects, he could get by, but not math. In those days, we were given an hour to work on our homework at the end of the day. I used this time to tutor Larry.

Larry had passed puberty or was well into it. He was the tallest boy in our class, and he began to show signs of needing a shave. His beard was a very light brown and hadn’t started to grow thick, except over his lips. While Larry was slow in academics, I found out he wasn’t slow in other areas.

When I arrived at school, I saw that we had a very young substitute teacher. Most of the boys just stared at her, except Larry. At the end of class, when we were studying math, he whispered to me, “I’ll bet you’d like to put the handle to her brush.”

I didn’t understand what he meant, and the expression on my face told him the comment went over my head. “Tomorrow, bring your lunch, and I’ll explain it to you.”

Being inquisitive and thinking that I would learn something that only older boys knew, I asked my mom to pack my lunch for tomorrow.

When I arrived at school, Larry had a big smile when he saw me carrying my lunch bag. I wondered why the smile. I’d find out later precisely why.

We ate lunch at our seats. After, we were excused to the playground. “Scott, before you go outside, go to the toilet and take some extra paper towels. Put them under your shirt.”

I wondered why, but I did as he said. Walking to the playground, I looked for Larry but couldn’t see him. Then I noticed a bunch of older guys loudly laughing. There was Larry in the center telling them about something.

Next to the playground was an old apple orchard. They told us every year that we were not to go into that orchard. When Larry saw me, he said something to the group and headed my way.

“We have to sneak into the orchard so I can explain the handle and brush joke to you.”

I didn’t understand why it was necessary, but if that was what Larry wanted, and I really wanted to understand that joke. So, I followed him into the orchard. He led me to a secluded part of the orchard where we couldn’t see the playground, but we could hear the noise.

“Do you have the paper towels?”

I handed him the towels. He put them on the ground and told me to kneel on them. He said it would keep my pants clean. “If you want to understand the joke, then you must do this.”

So, I knelt in front of him on the paper towels. He then opened his pants and took his dick out. It was quite large as compared to mine. “This is the handle to the brush.” He kept stroking his dick as it got hard and grew another couple of inches. He saw me staring at it as it got larger. He took my hand and put it on his dick. It was soft but still, in a weird way, hard.

I noticed a drop of clear liquid at the end of his dick. “This is nature’s lubricant, which you need to put the handle in the brush.” He took his finger and wiped the drop from his dick, and before I could react, he spread it on my lips. Instinctively I let my tongue wipe my lips. It didn’t have any taste. “Did you like that?”

“There isn’t any taste.”

“Maybe you didn’t get enough to taste. Here, put the end in your mouth and suck a little.”

I looked at him like he was crazy.

“It’s ok. Here, smell it - I’m clean.”

He put his dick under my nose, and I could smell the soap he used to bathe with, so I opened my mouth. He put the head of his dick in my mouth, and I sucked on it. While I was doing this, he was moving his hand up and down his dick. He told me to take my tongue and lick under his dick’s head so he can produce more lubricant. I did this, and he started to move his hand on his dick faster.

“Let’s pretend your mouth is a woman’s pussy.”

I must have looked like I didn’t understand what he said.

“A woman doesn’t have a dick - they have a pussy. When you’re married, you put your dick into her pussy like I’m doing to your mouth. There’s a lot of hair around her pussy, like around my dick.” He showed me his hair at the base of his dick. “So, we call the woman’s pussy a brush, and my dick is the handle.”

All the time he talked, he kept putting more of his dick in my mouth, Soon he touched my throat, and I gagged. “Oh, sorry! I was forgetting what we were doing. Let me try that again. Take a deep breath when I tell you, and then swallow when I touch your throat.”

I was curious, so I did what he said. I took a deep breath when he told me, and I swallowed when he touched my throat. He pushed a little, and his dick went into my throat. He smiled and patted me on the head, which oddly made me feel better.

Soon, he began to withdraw and repeat that action while mumbling, “Oh yea, better than any pussy. You’re doing a great job, Scott. We’ll be doing this again. Yea, suck that cock. I’m going to fuck that throat from now on.”

Then he pulled me close to his balls as he shuddered, and I could feel something going down my throat. As he pulled his dick back, “You were great. Here taste this. It’s something special and very high in protein.” With that, he squeezed his dick, and a substance that was different from the lubricant came out. It was white and looked like it was cream. He put the drops on my tongue and told me to taste it. I did. He asked if I liked it. I told him it was ok.

He took a paper towel he had and cleaned himself. He handed me a clean sheet, and I wiped my mouth and chin. Picking up the papers, he finished dressing, and we headed back to the playground. “I’ll go first. I don’t want anyone to know what we did here. When the coast is clear, I’ll whistle, and then you can come.”

And that is what we did. I didn’t bring my lunch the next day. It was the following Monday when I brought my lunch again. Larry smiled when he saw me put my lunch in my desk.

After lunch, I went to the bathroom and took the paper towels. I didn’t understand why I was doing this. I now understood the phrase ‘putting the handle to her brush,’ so there was no need to do it again. Larry whispered to me in the bathroom, “Go to the spot and wait for me.”

I nodded and left the bathroom.

I watched and carefully slipped into the orchard and walked to the place we were the first time. I waited not more than 5 minutes when I saw Larry coming. He had a big smile on his face seeing me. When he arrived, he hugged me, giving me two paper towels. I showed him I had some as well. He took mine, placing his hand on my shoulders, gently pushed me to my knees. Standing in front of me, he took his dick from his pants. It wasn’t hard. Pressing the head to my lips, he asked me to open my mouth. I opened my mouth, and he slipped his soft dick into my mouth.

“Suck on my cock, and it’ll grow hard like last week.”

I did as he asked, and soon I could feel it grew and become firmer. “Do you remember the breathing and swallowing we did last week?”

I nodded ‘yes’. He began to push his cock back into my throat and then pull out then back in again.

“This is the best fucking blow job I have ever had. Girls don’t know how to treat a man’s cock. Yes, suck that cock. You are the best cook sucker I have ever experienced. Yea!”

He started to speed up, and soon he held his dick in my throat until I felt him shudder. I could feel something going down my throat and knew it was probably that white, creamy stuff. He pulled his dick from my throat but left it in my mouth. “Suck on it like a straw.”

I did this, and soon, I noted his dick was getting hard again, “I can’t believe this. This has never happened before. Scott, you’re fantastic, and best of all, you’re mine. I’m not sharing your talent with anyone.”

I felt good from what he said. Soon he was pushing his dick into my throat again. “Scott this is called cock sucking, but with you, it is more like fucking. Instead of having a pussy, your throat is my pussy, and I’m fucking it. If you were a girl, you’d be my girlfriend. Instead, you’re my boyfriend.”

When he said that, for some reason, I wanted to make him feel good. So, I began to swallow when he put his dick at my throat. He yelled ‘yes’ and began to move faster in and out of my throat.

Then I felt his shudder and knew something would be going into my stomach. When he withdrew, he held on to my shoulders to steady himself. “Scott, I can’t believe what just happened. I have never felt like that before. “

He leaned over and kissed me on my forehead. I felt proud that I could give my friend such joy. I didn’t realize it at that time, but Larry was my first love. It was several years before I became aware of gay people. All I knew at that time, I made Larry happy.

We continued meeting once or twice a week for the next few weeks. It was a week before Thanksgiving that my knowledge took another leap.

On the Tuesday before Thanksgiving, I took my lunch to school. As soon as Larry saw the lunch, he knew he was in for a good time.

We had the same routine: after lunch, I went to our spot in the orchard and waited. Soon, I saw Larry coming through the trees.

He hugged me. “Today, I want to try something different. Ok?”

“Ok, but what do you want to try?”

“Trust me - I think you will enjoy this.” I nodded ok\

Larry put four pieces of paper on the ground. “Take off your pants and underwear. Put them here, so they don’t get dirty.”

I did as he said - after all, I trusted him. When I did that, he told me to get down on all fours. I watched as he took a tube of something from his pocket. He opened it and put some on his finger. He took the stuff and rubbed it on my butt hole. “Relax, I’m not going to hurt you. This is a lubricant and will make what we’re going to do easy.”

I relaxed, and as he felt me relax, he shoved his finger with the lubricant into my butthole. I tightened up and felt a little pain. “Relax, push out like you’re going to take a dump.”

I did, and soon the pain went away, but the discomfort still was there. He added more lube to his finger and kept moving his finger in and out until I was totally relaxed. Then he added another finger. I tightened and then quickly pushed out, relaxing. Soon he added a third finger, and I did the same thing. When he felt I was relaxed enough, he took his dick and inserted it into my hole. I felt that. “Relax as you did with my fingers. You now have my cock in your boy pussy.”

I was confused. Boy pussy? He was in my butt! Slowly, he moved in and out. I began to relax, and as I relaxed, he began to speed up.

“Oh yea. This is tighter than any pussy.”

He changed direction. More down and in rather directly. Doing so, he hit something that caused me to moan. He chuckled and kept hitting that spot. Soon, I noticed my little dick began to get hard. I touched it, and then I felt something that caused my body to go rigid and then shake.

“Scott you just had an orgasm.”

Larry sped up, and then I felt him shudder and hold himself in me until he stopped shaking.

I looked over my shoulders as I looked at Larry. He had a big smile on his face as he withdrew his dick from my butt. He took a paper towel and wiped my butt. I looked at the paper, thinking there must be some blood, but the only thing was the stuff from the tube.

He then showed me his dick, which was shrinking inside a rubber tube. I must have looked confused as he explained, “It’s called a rubber, and it prevents the sperm from getting into a pussy.”

“OK, what is sperm, and why is it bad to get it into a pussy.” I must have looked confused. Removing the rubber, he took his dick, which was covered with the cream. “This contains sperm, and if it comes into contact with a woman’s egg, a baby is made.”

I thought, ok, but I’m not a woman. He must have seen the confusion on my face. Taking his sperm-covered dick, he placed it against my mouth. I opened my mouth and began to clean it with my tongue. Of course, this caused it to get hard again, and one of our sessions followed. With me on my knees, it was a direct route to my throat. He took his middle finger and put it back into my butt, and soon I felt that strange feeling again. I don’t know how he knew, but I felt that build-up at the same time I felt his cream going down my throat. My body shook, and if it wasn’t for him grabbing me, I would have collapsed on the ground. Soon I came down from my high. He had withdrawn from my mouth, and I tried to stand. I needed help. He helped me to dress, and then we left as usual.

When I returned to school after Thanksgiving recess, Larry and I met at least twice a week. Larry told me how to clean my butt so he wouldn’t need a rubber, and I could carry him in me all day. I was excited about that. Larry said I was the best, and no one could handle his cock as I could. I never wondered how he knew: to say I was naive was an understatement.

Returning to school after the summer vacation, Larry was no longer there. Nick, a friend who also rode the bus with Larry, told me his family pulled him from school and told him he had to work. His dad found him a job.

I decided I wouldn’t have sex with anyone until I was sure they wouldn’t leave me. I spent the next two years focusing on schoolwork. My mom bought me a set of encyclopedias, which she shouldn’t have. I spent time when I wasn’t working reading those books, especially those sections on human development and the medical sections. I wanted to know human anatomy, how children are created, and how people differ in physical and sexual orientations. Most of what Larry told me was right, even if it was a crude version. There was a concise section on sexual deviations. After reading this section, I knew I was gay. I never told anyone as this was, according to the book, a sexual deviation. No-one wants to be called a sexual deviate.

Copyright © 2021 CLJobe; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 30
  • Love 14
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

The time period and it being a small town would explain how Scott didn't know much.Yes he said he said he was naive but in most public schools kids start to joke about that and say negative things about people doing that but Scott seemed unaware that it was taboo he wasn't against doing it.That tells me his peers who was his age didn't talk about it .In that small setting I guess it wasn't until you were Larry's age that you knew this stuff.

I suppose the next chapter we will see Larry as an adult  or college student because it would be difficult to find a boyfriend in that school setting.BTW I'm trying to figure out the story title all I know is biscotti is an Italian cookie is there another meaning?

Edited by weinerdog
  • Like 4
Link to comment
2 hours ago, weinerdog said:

The time period and it being a small town would explain how Scott didn't know much.Yes he said he said he was naive but in most public schools kids start to joke about that and say negative things about people doing that but Scott seemed unaware that it was taboo he wasn't against doing it.That tells me his peers who was his age didn't talk about it .In that small setting I guess it wasn't until you were Larry's age that you knew this stuff.

I suppose the next chapter we will see Larry as an adult  or college student because it would be difficult to find a boyfriend in that school setting.BTW I'm trying to figure out the story title all I know is biscotti is an Italian cookie is there another meaning?

Time frame 1940's.  Naïveté was the word, except every one knew how babies were created. Homosexuality was taboo and wasn't talked about.  Think country 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
2 hours ago, mikedup said:

Great start to this New story, it will be interesting to read Scott's adventures 

thanks.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
1 hour ago, mfa607 said:

Great start! Looking forward to seeing what their future holds. 

thanks

 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
55 minutes ago, drsawzall said:

Be interesting to see how Scott's "education" progresses, I hope he isn't taken advantage of!

Let's hope his experiences don't cause a relationship problem.

  • Like 4
Link to comment

This seems like a different start than most of the other stories you've written that I have read. I have enjoyed your writing so far, and I am curious to see how Scott's story moves forward. I am looking forward to reading the next chapter. Thanks. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
51 minutes ago, JeffreyL said:

This seems like a different start than most of the other stories you've written that I have read. I have enjoyed your writing so far, and I am curious to see how Scott's story moves forward. I am looking forward to reading the next chapter. Thanks. 

Thanks, I hope you enjoy the story.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..