Jump to content
    CLJobe
  • Author
  • 866 Words
  • 12,910 Views
  • 10 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
Warning. Chapter 1 contains sexual acts between minors

Biscotti - 20. Chapter 20

We woke up late in the morning. Brad had a big smile on his face, and I had a sore butt. “Are you happy?”

“Yes, I never realized that making love to someone who is very special would feel like. You must experience that as well.”

Brad wanted me to experience what he did. I didn’t know how to respond. I always thought since Brad was the muscular football player, I would assume the bottom role in our relationship.

“How about we switch positions tonight?”

Brad’s answer was a push with his hips as he entered me again. This time being fully awake and being sore, it hurt a little. I just relaxed into his arms as he gently completed the act of making me a part of him.

Where Brad gets his energy, I don’t know. I was still tired. He was up and full of energy. I heard the shower, then Brad picked me up and carried me to the shower. The hot water felt good or was it Brad’s arms as he held me under the shower.

“Ok, I think I can stand.”

“Really, I like holding you.”

I kissed him, “Please let me down.”

The water helped, and especially when Brad turned down the hot water, the cooler water helped.

We walked around the streets, visited a museum, then began to look for someplace to have lunch. As we walked on a street that appeared to have many shops, we saw a man standing at a stall eating a strange-looking sandwich. “Look, I wonder where the man got that?”

“There, at that stand.”

We walked over and watched the man prepare a sandwich for another customer. “That looks good, but what is that meat?”

“May I help you?”

We relaxed the man spoke English. “What do you call that you prepared for that man?”

“It’s called a Shawarma and is made with lamb.” I ordered two, and they were good. Brad had to have another.

After finishing lunch, we headed to the train station. “Brad we are going to Rome, and then we’ll see how to get to the village.”

“Ok, that is a long trip. Can we spend some money and go, first class?”

“Yes, I don’t want to share you.”

“The trip to Rome from Amsterdam will take a little over 19 hours. We have some time let’s take a canal ride. Amsterdam is supposed to be the Venice of the North.”

“Ok, but I don’t want to miss the train.”

“We won’t.”

“Should we get a few of those sandwiches to take with us for dinner?”

“No, they’ll serve dinner on the train. I’m not sure those sandwiches would be as good after several hours.”

The canal tour was interesting. The guide spoke English. I was beginning to believe most people in Amsterdam spoke English.

The train ride was enjoyable since it was Brad and my first time on a train. This ride was the first for many things. Dinner was exceptionally good, and we even had a glass of French wine. The best part was when we returned to our cabin. A conductor or porter had made our bed. I looked at Brad and smiled. I wonder how many people made love on a train.

That night as we cuddled, Brad said it was my turn. At first, I was a little confused, and then it clicked, Brad was offering himself to me. I knew this would be his first time, and I didn’t want to hurt him. I took the lubricant tube, and while I was paying attention to Brad’s most male part, my finger was applying lube to that sensitive part that I would soon enter. One finger, then two, and finally three, meanwhile Brad had his hands on my head, pushing me down on that sensitive head. I moved around to be in a position to complete the uniting of two souls. Looking into Brad’s eyes, I placed the head of my lubricated cock at his hole. I pushed slightly, there was a little resistance, and then I was in. I waited till I saw a smile on Brad’s face, then I fully entered. The feeling was unbelievable, I knew what I felt, and now I hoped Brad would feel the same thing.

“Faster, yea that’s it, Scott harder”

I got into it as I poured my love into Brad. I didn’t last long before I did a final push, “Brad, I’m going to shoot.” Then I shuddered as I climaxed in the man I love.

“Oh Brad, I never knew it could feel like that. Now I’m a part of you.”

I looked into his eyes and knew he hadn’t reached his climax, but I also knew how I wanted him and where I wanted him to get his climax. I quickly climbed on top of him and sat down. Brad’s eyes popped open but only for a minute as I started to move up and down. But Brad couldn’t just lay there, he had to take control, and he did.

I leaned over and kissed him as he deposited his soul in me.

Relaxed, we fell asleep in each other’s arms.

Copyright © 2021 CLJobe; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 16
  • Love 22
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

All train trips should be something like that LOL. A Shawarma that's the first I've heard of that.You said the meat was lamb so I guess it's Greek.Is that the same meat they use in a Gyro?

  • Like 2
Link to comment

The love these two share is without comparison and the way it is shared through this story is heartwarming! 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
2 minutes ago, weinerdog said:

All train trips should be something like that LOL. A Shawarma that's the first I've heard of that.You said the meat was lamb so I guess it's Greek.Is that the same meat they use in a Gyro?

 

2 minutes ago, weinerdog said:

All train trips should be something like that LOL. A Shawarma that's the first I've heard of that.You said the meat was lamb so I guess it's Greek.Is that the same meat they use in a Gyro?

Yes it is greek and yes it its the same meat they use in a Gyro. It is also cooked the same way on a vertical spit and the meat is shaved off. It is wrapped in a pita, the pita is thinner that the pita for a Gyro, they also include a salad and sometime a hot sauce. Now I wish I had one.

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to comment
5 minutes ago, Chris L said:

The love these two share is without comparison and the way it is shared through this story is heartwarming! 

It is the love off the ages, Anyone who has experienced this love, knows that it will last for a lifetime. I want everyone to experience this in their own life.

  • Like 3
Link to comment

Awesome chapter, a great start to their honeymoon, a wish fulfilled between them, onwards to the surprise in Italy

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Now I know I definitely want a Brad... One of those train RIDES would be good as well. hey it's not fair Scottie getting all of the amazing rides.

Absolutely loving the story especially now they are married.:2thumbs:

  • Like 2
Link to comment
5 hours ago, mikedup said:

Awesome chapter, a great start to their honeymoon, a wish fulfilled between them, onwards to the surprise in Italy

Yes, and what's ahead is going to prove interesting 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
2 hours ago, chris191070 said:

All train rides should be like. The guys are fully committed to each other.

They should and I'm sure this train ride was very special

  • Like 2
Link to comment
22 minutes ago, Kev said:

Now I know I definitely want a Brad... One of those train RIDES would be good as well. hey it's not fair Scottie getting all of the amazing rides.

Absolutely loving the story especially now they are married.:2thumbs:

It seems very idyllic and the unusual train ride for Scotty was actually two rides, one on the train and one on Brad

  • Like 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..