Jump to content
    CLJobe
  • Author
  • 1,350 Words
  • 3,180 Views
  • 14 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
Warning. Chapter 1 contains sexual acts between minors

Biscotti - 6. Chapter 6

Since I knew the way, I drove. Dad sat in the front, Mom in the back with some dish she made. “The first time I drove here, we were talking so much I missed the turn.”

I didn’t miss it this time. Pulling into Brad’s driveway, and before I stopped, there were three people on the porch. “Scott, who is the giant? I think he is even taller than Uncle Vic.”

“That’s my Viking, Loki!” Before I got my door open, Brad opened my Mom’s door and was helping her out. Such a Loki! Of course, Dad and I had to get out by ourselves.

When we got on the porch, I introduced Mom to Mom and Dad to Dad. “Loki, this is my Mom and Dad.” I waited for it.

“It’s nice to meet you, Mom, Dad. This is my Mom and Dad.” I whispered to Dad, “Wait until you see what’s out in the back.”

“Dad, would you please show my Dad what you have out back?”

“Sure! Come along, Dad, would you like a cup of coffee?”

I looked at Brad, took his hand, and smelled it. “You said you weren’t going to wash your hand.”

“It was an accident.”

I heard Dad telling my Dad, “Bring your coffee, and I’ll show you around.” I smiled when I heard that: two down, two to go.

Brad took my hand and pulled me upstairs to his room. He closed the door and was going to lock it. “No, don’t lock it. I don’t mind them seeing us hugging or kissing. If you lock it, they will think we are doing something else.”

“How about this?” He picked me up and threw me on his bed. He laid down beside me, pulled me into a kiss. “I could lay here and do this all day.”

“Brad, we aren’t moving too fast, are we? This is our second time together. I don’t want to go so fast that we don’t enjoy the journey.”

“It will be a journey, won’t it?”

“Yes, and I hope it’ll last a lifetime,”

“You are a romantic”

I never got to answer or make a comment. Someone’s lips were pressed to mine. Then we played a game: I would kiss his nose, he would kiss mine. We continued this game till we were back at the lips.

We heard footsteps coming up the stairs. I jumped up, straightened out my shirt, and re-buttoned it. I looked at Loki - he smiled and batted his eyelashes. We were sitting at his desk, working on his Monday math assignment. I noticed a button not buttoned on his shirt. I slipped my hand and pinched his nipple, he jumped just as soon as the door open, and his mother entered. I started to laugh so hard I fell off the chair. Brad reached down to help me up. He was just off-balanced enough to fall on top of me when I pulled him down. I kissed him, and he blushed to know my mother was there watching as well.

“You two better get ready - dinner will be ready soon.”

When they left, we were still on the floor. I kissed my Loki. I thought that should hold him through dinner. We washed up together and headed downstairs.

“We are eating family-style.”

“What does that mean?”

“We’re eating in the kitchen.”

“We always eat in our kitchen.”

The two dads were on the ends. I sat on one side next to my dad, and Brad sat beside me next to his dad. Our mom’s faced us. Grace said, the food arrived. My mom pitched right in. I knew the Dads would hit it off, but not sure about the Moms. It seemed that they were doing ok as well.

Dinner was great. Once in a while, I would slip my hand under the table when no one was looking and rub his leg, coming very close to his upper thigh but always stopping short.

“Brad, are you ok? You seem skittish.’”

“Yes, Mom, I’m fine. I think there is a bug in here that likes my leg.”

My mom looked at me and mouthed the word ‘behave’! Of course, who else saw it? Loki.

“Teach, explain to us about this, Loki.”

At first, I was startled - they called me Teach. “In Viking mythology, Odin was their god, and he had two sons, Thor and Loki: Thor was the good son with his mighty hammer; Loki was the naughty son, and he liked to play tricks on people. I call Brad ‘my Viking Loki’ because, compared to me, he’s a giant, looks like a Viking, and is full of mischief.”

His dad looked at him and then broke out in laughter that soon had the whole table laughing.

Brad was blushing. I kissed him on his cheek. “That’s ok - you’re my Loki.”

When dinner was over, Brad and I insisted on doing the cleanup. The ladies jumped at the chance, fixed the four of them cups of coffee, and headed out to the patio. Brad and I set to work, emptying serving bowls and placing the leftover food in Tupperware. If there wasn’t enough to save, Brad and I ate it. With two people working together, it didn’t take long for the kitchen to be clean.

Brad took a soda, and I took a bottle of water. We went out to sit with the folks. That didn’t last long. I opened my water and accidentally spilled some on Brad’s chest. “Oh! I’m sorry, Brad. The cap was stuck, so I had to use a little force to open it. I guess I used too much force. Here, let me dap it dry with my handkerchief.” Of course, leaning over to pat his chest somewhat dry, the bottle being uncapped spilled into his lap. Brad jumped up, and I started to laugh. He gave me one look, and I began to run. With his long legs, it didn’t take long for him to catch me. I knew what was going to happen, and sure enough, the tickling began.

“He caught him by the sounds of it, and someone is getting a good tickling.”

“I don’t know how you feel about Scott, but we’re so glad that Brad has found someone. When we first met Scott, we weren’t sure if he was right for Brad. But we overheard a discussion they had. You would have been proud of your son. He insisted that they take it slow, and by slow, they meant kissing, hugs, and hand-holding. Scott said when they graduate from college, they can renegotiate the terms of the agreement.”

“Scott has always been driven towards a college education. He’ll make it, I’m sure. Generally, when he sets his mind on something, he gets it.”

“I heard them even discussing the possibility of getting scholarships to different schools in different States. I hope they both end up at the same school.”

“I don’t hear any giggling. I’m going to peek and see what they are doing.” Mom walked around the corner of the house. They were lying on the ground looking at the stars.

“You would never guess what they are doing. They are lying on the lawn looking at the stars.”

My mom smiled. She knew on clear nights I’d do that, and sometimes, when Dad was late, she would sit outside with me, pointing out the constellations.

“Ange, we should be going.”

So, arrangements were made for next week. Dad was looking for his keys, and then he remembered he didn’t drive.

“Looks like I need to make a spare key. Scott, ready to go?”

“Ok, give me a few minutes to use the bathroom.”

“Do you really have to go?”

“Yes.”

“Tomorrow, the whole family meets at my grandparents. We have never missed as far as I remember. You’ll see when you and your family come with us.”

Scott ran to the bathroom. Brad waited outside the door. Some heavy kissing, and then Scott left. He never saw the tears in Brads’ eyes.

Copyright © 2021 CLJobe; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 24
  • Love 22
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

 There's talk of meeting the Grandparents they being from an older generation what will the reaction be?

So that kissing game Scott and Brad played they kissed until they got back to the lips uh..Does that mean they kissed EVERYTHING?You don't have to answer that LOL.

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Just now, mikedup said:

Great chapter, an awesome evening had by everyone, I wonder if the tears are from happiness or something else

Hmmm  Departure is such sweet sorrow. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment

A true love at first sight love story. Nothing could make one happier ... except of course asking the man you love to marry you last night! 😁

  • Like 3
Link to comment
37 minutes ago, chris191070 said:

Great chapter. An awesome evening had by both families 

Yes, it seems the families are getting along very well 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
20 minutes ago, drsawzall said:

Be interesting to see how the grandparents take the news, I be there won't be any problems!

I think you will be right 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
3 minutes ago, Chris L said:

A true love at first sight love story. Nothing could make one happier ... except of course asking the man you love to marry you last night! 😁

So what did he say?  I hope it was a yes 

  • Like 3
Link to comment

Definitely falling for these guys... Brad sounds like me tears come from nowhere. My family always used to kid me, but even reading a story tears flow. My son laughs, that is until I found him in tears at one of the chapters I included in a book I wrote for the kids. Never had the courage to publish... it was just for them and the heroes were my kids. I wrote as a gift for each of them. Three months later the divorce ripped me away from them. I just hope these guys are as strong as Stott seems to be.

  • Like 2
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
8 minutes ago, Kev said:

Definitely falling for these guys... Brad sounds like me tears come from nowhere. My family always used to kid me, but even reading a story tears flow. My son laughs, that is until I found him in tears at one of the chapters I included in a book I wrote for the kids. Never had the courage to publish... it was just for them and the heroes were my kids. I wrote as a gift for each of them. Three months later the divorce ripped me away from them. I just hope these guys are as strong as Stott seems to be.

You should publish your book. That might reach them and remind them of you.

  • Like 3
Link to comment

I will second the suggestion from CLJobe that Kev should publish his book. It just might help!

I too had a BITTER divorce that eventually drove an insurmountable wedge between me and my son!  I am still trying to bridge that gap!  Never give up Kev!!  I have recently had a phone conversation with my son!!! :)

  • Like 2
Link to comment
33 minutes ago, KayDeeMac said:

I will second the suggestion from CLJobe that Kev should publish his book. It just might help!

I too had a BITTER divorce that eventually drove an insurmountable wedge between me and my son!  I am still trying to bridge that gap!  Never give up Kev!!  I have recently had a phone conversation with my son!!! :)

I am very glad for you. I pray that you will be reunited. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..