Jump to content
    CLJobe
  • Author
  • 1,458 Words
  • 2,056 Views
  • 14 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
Warning. Chapter 1 contains sexual acts between minors

Biscotti - 18. Chapter 18

That evening in bed, I couldn’t get enough of Brad nor he of me. The temptation to give in was so strong, but I couldn’t. I had our marriage and honeymoon planned, and it would be special for both of us. But there was one thing that Brad liked that I could do. As I moved down his torso with my kisses, he became more excited. He knew where this was leading. As I got nearer the part of Brad that made him male, I began to build up saliva. I was ready to deep throat that pole that was in my eyes as I approached the end of my journey.

Brad’s hands were on my head, pushing me faster toward my goal. I tried to resist him, but he was stronger, and soon I found myself looking at my goal. I licked the sensitive head, and then from that moment on, I was in control. I had to put my hand over his mouth to quiet his moan. He took the pillow and placed it over his face as he continued to moan into the pillow. I smiled and felt proud of what I was delivering to the man I love.

I swallowed everything he could give me. I felt him relax. He pulled me up and gave me a toe-curling kiss. I smuggled into this arms and drifted off to sleep.

The next day at Nonna’s and Pa’s, Brad was a celebrity thanks to Lou and Gene. Gene was busy talking about the game while Lou told them about ‘the power of biscotti.’ I could see that Nonna was proud, and Pa had to have a drink to toast the game and Brad. That meant a glass of wine for every one of the men. Brad was smiling, and he was happy. My younger cousins swarmed over Brad, asking him to play with them. He began to tickle them and tossing the younger ones in the air, and catching them. If it wasn’t evident to everyone, it was apparent to me. Brad was part of my family.

With our glass of wine, Pa and I went to the stone oven to prepare for the baking of the bread. As we sat there, drinking our wine and watching the fire, “Scott, when you and Brad go to Italy, I want you to convey some letters to Nonna’s and my families.”

“I’ll be glad to do that. It will be fun to meet our relatives that live in Italy.”

“Nonna has this broach. If you see a young girl that needs to be adopted, hold this for her. I think you will find her in the village, and her name will be Angelina like your Nonna’s.”

I thought that was strange, but Nonna and Pa had made predictions before that came true. “I’ll do it with pleasure. I’m looking forward to being in the village and meeting this young girl.” I’m not sure why but I believed we would meet a young girl and there will be three returning.

Pa left and came back with more wine for himself and me. Brad followed with the loaves of bread for the oven. As he put the bread into the oven, “He’s a good one.”

Once the bread was in the oven, Brad came and sat beside me. He put his arm around me, pulling me into his side. We sat like that, watching the oven and fire. Dad came up, and he and Pa went to inspect the garden. This seemed like old times, sitting next to the man I loved, Pa and Dad walking through the gardens making comments and suggestions. I could get used to this very quickly.

Brad said the coach told them that the football team had a good chance of ending in first place. He said it was the biscotti, but I knew better. The coach said that this team was the best he has had in the last ten years. He had championship written on his face, I was hoping as well.

The holidays were especially nice. It meant I had more time with Brad. I also spent more time on my math. When school resumed, I took the final math exam for the junior math, and I passed, to the delight of Dr. McDermis. Of course, I was rewarded with a stack of math books for the senior year.

My sophomore year was exactly like I thought it would be. Many students that were in my freshman class did not return—the reason why I had no idea, nor was I concerned enough to find out. The only students that matter were Brad and me.

School fell into a pattern, classes, tutoring, and spending time with the football team. Yes, the team, Brad, was never alone. He said they all hoped I had some biscotti.

As the sophomore year ended, Brad got into football. Coach began to hold his meetings, reviewing plays, videos of competitors, which resulted in critiques and suggestions, I thought I would not be able to spend much time with Brad this summer, and I was right.

The coach split the team into two teams, and they ran the plays from the tapes. One team would be the opponents, and one team would-be coache's. When Brad came home at night, he was tired. A hot shower, a rub down followed by a light dinner, and then bed.

All summer, they played the game until the coach was sure he could beat these teams. I made sure that he had his favorite foods to eat and to spend time with his parents. I was there as well.

This was one summer I didn’t enjoy. Brad was always tired, and he was being driven by the coach along with the entire squad. I decided to do something. I went to the Athletic Director, and I told him that the football coach, in his desire to win a championship, has been pushing the team so hard that they are tired and probably won’t perform as well as he hoped. They need a 3-4 week break where they can relax.

“Guess what?”

“What?”

“The coach called off practice for the next three weeks. He wants us to study the plays and get a lot of rest. I don’t know why he relaxed his program.”

I knew why and I wasn’t going to say anything, but I was glad he had a break.

School began, and as usual, Dr. McDermis had the senior math books ready for me. I saw his smile as he handed me the books. He was quite pleased with himself.

My junior year was relatively quiet. I continued my tutoring. Someone posted a sign on the door of my room, ‘teach’. The football team was off and running. To date, no losses. The coach was happy, the team was happy, and therefore I was happy. The biscotti helped, I think.

I worked out a deal with one of the water boys to carry a bag of biscotti with him for the away games. Brad told me as soon as the team discovered he had the biscotti, they surrounded him and asked for the bag. If he didn’t give it to them, they would have turned him upside down. The first chance Brad and I had to talk, we agreed not to send any more biscotti to away games, “We cannot have the boy hurt over biscotti.” Brad agreed.

With the help of the cousins, I was able to attend some of the away games. I think overall, I missed more than I attended, but I never missed a home game.

The football team ended the season with no losses, and they were in the playoffs. Their morale was high, and the coach went around with a big smile on his face. Unfortunately, they lost and ended up in the number two spot. The team was down, but the coach was up. This was much farther than his teams had come in the last ten years. He was excited they got this far and strongly believed they would win next year. Brad was a little upset, but I tried to boost his morale the only way I knew.

The holidays presented a welcome break. I spent as much time with Brad as I could. I worked at the supermarket, and Brad spent his time at the gym and his father’s company. We did have evenings to ourselves.

School started, and I turned in the test results for the first semester of senior math, which I passed. Dr. McDermis just gave me that weird smile. You know the one when a person knows something but doesn’t want to tell you.

Copyright © 2021 CLJobe; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 23
  • Love 18
  • Wow 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Kev

Posted (edited)

Looking forward to meeting Angelina... lucky girl to have a couple of daddies like them... Biscotti seems to have the team running hoops to be able to get a hold if it. Magic abilities or distraction? It seemed to work and Brad seems to have a handle on the situation. Scot is much like my youngest boy, give him a string of numbers and he'll spiel off the answer without even having to think about it.

I'm in finance and that is one gift I wish I had. When I was younger I'd travel with dad when he had to do stocktakes... it was before computers and calculators. Scary because now the world revolves around them... Anyway he's have lists of the stock and would count it putting values next to each item. This one time I was bored so started totting up the sheets and keeping a running total (I was fourteen). Imagine their face when they came to finalize the valuation and it had already been done. They actually sat done and recalculated it... not one error! After that the managers asked for me to be there  for them, I went to everyone until I left home.  

Loving the story... don't know why, but this one always makes me smile.

Edited by Kev
  • Like 5
Link to comment

My first thought is Dr. McDermis has news of Scott qualifying for an advanced program maybe on a scholarship or something along those lines.

When will they go to Italy?After they graduate?This Angelina thing is quite mysterious

  • Like 4
Link to comment

Great chapter, glad to see school is going well,  Team Biscotti now realizes the work is continuing and progress has been made!!

  • Like 5
Link to comment
2 minutes ago, Kev said:

Looking forward to meeting Angelina... lucky girl to have a couple of daddies like them... Biscotti seems to have the team running hoops to be able to get a hold if it. Magic abilities or distraction? It seemed to work and Brad seems to have a handle on the situation. Scot is much like my youngest boy, give him a string of numbers and he'll spiel off the answer without even having to think about it.

I'm in finance and that is one gift I wish I had. When I was younger I'd travel with dad when he had to do stocktakes... it was before computers and calculators. Scary because now the world revolves around them... Anyway he's have lists of the stock and would count it putting values next to each item. This one time I was bored so started totting up the sheets and keeping a running total (I was fourteen). Imagine their face when they came to finalize the valuation and it had already been done. They actually sat done and recalculated it... not one error! After that the managers asked for me to be there  for them, I went to everyone until I left home.  

Math was my favorite subject as well.  I surprised my uncle when  he asked me to check a receipt. that was when he learned I counted two columns at the same time.  he bragged on me.  That also led me to study engineering a6t Unit

  • Like 5
Link to comment
2 minutes ago, weinerdog said:

My first thought is Dr. McDermis has news of Scott qualifying for an advanced program maybe on a scholarship or something along those lines.

When will they go to Italy?After they graduate?This Angelina thing is quite mysterious

I wouldn't be surprised that Scott's high school teachers put Dr. McDermis wise top Scott.  Yes. this Angelina is a surprise 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
2 minutes ago, drsawzall said:

Great chapter, glad to see school is going well,  Team Biscotti now realizes the work is continuing and progress has been made!!

Yes, Brad is flying high and Scott is making sure he keeps flying

  • Like 4
Link to comment

Interesting chapter, he was really good at seeing where they were getting overworked by the coach, the trip to Italy is going to produce some interesting developments

  • Like 3
Link to comment
10 hours ago, mikedup said:

Interesting chapter, he was really good at seeing where they were getting overworked by the coach, the trip to Italy is going to produce some interesting developments

Yes, this young girl Angelina is an enigma.  Kind of spooky

  • Like 2
Link to comment
10 hours ago, Ajbt2001 said:

The team should've threatened to tickle the waterboy for the biscotti, would've been more fun. LOL 

Definitely, and more harmless. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
9 hours ago, Chris L said:

The boys are about to have a little girl named Angelina! 😁 ❤️

You may be right but how did Nonna and Pa know about her., That is a mystery

  • Like 2
Link to comment
4 hours ago, chris191070 said:

Look forward to meeting Angelina

I think we all are. I wonder if she has blond hair like Nonna

  • Like 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..