Jump to content
    CLJobe
  • Author
  • 1,002 Words
  • 1,861 Views
  • 14 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
Warning. Chapter 1 contains sexual acts between minors

Biscotti - 19. Chapter 19

The semester started on a positive note, with the football coach beginning his preparation for the new season. At first, there was a review of the games played with emphasis on the playoff game. This resulted in less time for us.

Our junior year finished, I passed senior math, and I wondered what Dr. McDermis would come up with next year.

Senior year, our last year as undergraduates, Brad hopefully would be picked up by a pro-team, and I would start grad school working on my master’s degree in math. Dr. McDermis didn’t disappoint me, there were no books, but he gave me a problem to work on. Where these problems came from, I had no idea, but they did challenge me.

The football team finally won the division title. The coach walked around with a smile, and his chest pumped out, a peacock strut I called it.

There were several scouts at the games this year. Probably at other games as well, except this year I noticed them. I knew Brad would get offers, but the question is, which one would he accept.

At the end of the senior year, Dr. McDermis had me sign a paper. Stupidly I did without reading it. Later at home, I did read it. It was an acceptance of grad school and a teaching assignment. The university would pay me 3000 per month less tuition and other incidentals, which still left me 1000, more or less, for the bank account.

I talked to Pa and got a list of relatives in Italy. I took pictures of him and Nonna to show in the village.

I sat down with Mom and told her what Brad and I were taking off for two weeks. I had enough money saved to buy two round-trip coach tickets to Europe. We could back pack to Italy. Hopefully, Nona and Pa’s relatives would help. It didn’t exactly happen that way. Our parents got together and gave us some cash to help out.

That evening I told Brad about the trip and what our parents did. “Scott, we don’t need to worry about money.”

“Why not?”

“I signed with the Cincinnati Bengals this morning. My sign-on bonus was 600,000 dollars.”

“You did what? I didn’t know you were being looked at, but I knew you should have been a scout’s favorite. You hadn’t said anything, anyway. We should bank that money.”

“We can save most of it, but we can spend a little.”

Brad was adamant that we spend some, so I agreed.

“We need to talk to Dad. I know that the government will take a significant amount in taxes. We need to invest and try to live off the interest. Dad should know what to do.”

“But they’ll pay me to play. My salary for the first year is 450,000, and that will increase over the five years of the contract.”

“Ok, we can live off that, but we still need to set up investment accounts. Believe me, that money can go fast. A new car, a home, taxes, and expenses when you travel will eat up a lot of that money if we don’t manage it. We don’t need a new car, and we don’t need a house. We can continue like we are, and if we want a place to live, we can move in with Nonna and Pa. Let’s go slow. To be honest, I’m a little afraid of all of this money, but it’s your money, so I guess you can spend it as you wish.”

“No, it’s our money, we’ll decide together how we’ll spend it. But we’ll take a little with us.”

“By law, we can’t take more than 10,000 with us. That would be too much, let’s take 5000 with us.”

We flew to Europe, tourist class on the tickets I bought. Upon arriving at Schiphol, we stayed at the airport hotel. In the morning we went to Amsterdam’s City Hall and got married.

“Do you think our marriage will be legal at home?”

“Probably not until gay marriage becomes legal. But we know we are married, and that’s what counts.”

That night we stayed in a hotel on the Plaza. There I gave myself to Brad. I was afraid that he would notice that I wasn’t a virgin, but he didn’t say anything or couldn’t tell. He was bigger than Larry, so I think my reaction convinced him I was a virgin. In my mind, I was for Brad.

He was gentle. As I looked into his eyes, I could see the love he had for me. I could also see his desire. We kissed as he gently entered me, slowly like I would break if he went too hard or fast. That care only lasted as I urged him on, and he began to really get into making love. That’s when I learned what the term banging me meant.

When he was ready to climax, he went as deep as he could. I felt his body shake. I kissed him as he collapsed in my arms.

“Scott, I love you. I never realized what this would feel like. I could feel your heartbeat, I was a part of you, and now I left a part of me in you.”

I had no answer for Brad. I just held him and continue to kiss him. “Scott, you haven’t finished.” That was when Brad surprised me.

He took me into his mouth and began to suck me. I had done that many times to Brad, but this was the first time he eagerly took the initiative. Of course, this caused him to become erect again, and there is only one way to relax that tool. For the second time that night, Brad went to heaven. Actually, before the night was over, Brad went to heaven a total of 3 times. Forget Larry, and my ass was sore. I couldn’t tell Brad that it would have spoiled his little bit of heaven.

Copyright © 2021 CLJobe; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 17
  • Love 24
  • Wow 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

How far away is Cincinnati from where they are ? Depending on where it is they would be separated during the football season five or so months.They are mature enough to handle it.Scott investing the money is a great idea. 

  • Like 5
Link to comment
1 hour ago, weinerdog said:

How far away is Cincinnati from where they are ? Depending on where it is they would be separated during the football season five or so months.They are mature enough to handle it.Scott investing the money is a great idea. 

Cincinnati is about 2-21/2 drive from where they are. Do able but not every day. Brad will have some stay overs I'm sure.

  • Like 5
Link to comment
40 minutes ago, chris191070 said:

Great chapter. Our boys are married and both have good jobs.

Yes,. hard work on Scott's end and talent on Brad's end.  They worked hard for it and deserve it.

  • Like 5
Link to comment
9 minutes ago, Kev said:

After that chapter I definitely want someone like Brad... Earns decent money and if the experience was as good as reading the words... WOW! 

Still loving the story.:2thumbs::thankyou:

You are second in line, I'm first 😇

  • Like 4
  • Haha 1
Link to comment

Congratulations in order, well done on getting signed up for pro ball and they will be in able to stay close together

  • Like 4
Link to comment
13 minutes ago, drsawzall said:

Congrats...the boys are married, well done!!Hand In Hand Love GIF

Great pic.  Yes they are married, if not legally in the USA. legally in Europe.  but best in their mind

  • Like 4
Link to comment
8 minutes ago, mikedup said:

Congratulations in order, well done on getting signed up for pro ball and they will be in able to stay close together

they will and the cement will be support for each other as well as a little girl

  • Like 3
Link to comment
40 minutes ago, Chris L said:

Sharing that first time with each other and knowing each is a part of you ... just no words for that. 

you are right. It is difficult to express such an intimate moment in words. Only once you have experienced it can you relate

  • Like 1
Link to comment

I sincerely hate that "virgin" thing. He was perfectly right it was the first time they gave them selves to each other. In a meaningful relationship that's all that matters....

 

Interesting story, great read, thanks.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
1 hour ago, Canuk said:

I sincerely hate that "virgin" thing. He was perfectly right it was the first time they gave them selves to each other. In a meaningful relationship that's all that matters....

 

Interesting story, great read, thanks.

You are right. Scott’s hang up was more in concern for Brad being disappointed because he wasn’t the first. It was foolish of Scott to think that way because Brad’s love would forgive 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..