Jump to content
    edmontongreg
  • Author
  • 1,513 Words
  • 926 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

You'd Have to Ask - 10. Chapter 10

Cole out and about in Edmonton.

Cole decides it might be a good time to go for a run it’s either that or he will fall asleep. He changes to his running clothes and goes to the lobby.

Cole heads south towards the River Valley. Cole has heard that there are miles and miles of trails. Soon enough Cole is on a trail, which follows River Road, he heads west on it.
There are a lot of people out roller bladders, cyclists and other runners. The sun is up and Cole is starting to get hot and of course the shirt comes off. He passes other runners and he thinks about the night he had with Mike. He knew now there was no going back, he found out a lot about himself. Cole replayed some scenes in his head, this of course had two consequences he got hard and he wasn’t actually seeing where he was going.

“Oww!” Greg said as another guy ran him into.

“Oops! I guess I was wrapped up in the scenery.” Cole says as he looks at the guy, “You OK?”

“Nah I am fine, I was wrapped up in something too!” Greg says as he checks out Cole, his eyes wander up and down the man’s body and stop at the obvious buldge in the man’s shorts.

Cole sees the guy has noticed and he blushes.

“Name is Greg”, he says to the other man. He notices that the guys face is all red.

“Hey it happens! I’m Cole” Cole extends his hand, “Sure you’re alright?”

“Yeah I’m fine” Greg shakes his hand. He notices that Cole has a crest on his running shorts. “You a cop?”

“Yup in Lacombe, I am up for the weekend, and you?” Cole looks at me.

Greg remembers that he was wearing Edmonton Police Service shorts, which he usually wears to motivate himself. “Nah, not a cop, I work in Immigration”

“Cool’ Cole was relieved the guy was not another cop, especially since he was embarrassed as to how they met.

“Hey Lacombe, that’s a nice town, must be pretty quiet down there”

“Well it was, but we seem to be getting busier every year. Hey do you want to run for awhile?” Cole asks

“Yeah sure.” They start to take off running down the path. “How far are you running today?” Greg asks.

“I don’t know, I am working some things out, so as long as it takes, you?”

“Well I try to stick to 10 k” he pauses, “if you are working stuff out maybe you’d like to run by yourself”

“Hey the things I am working out are not going to get solved today. Besides you can keep me from getting lost and running into more people” Cole says with a smile.

“Great – so do you want to head over to Hawrelak Park? There are lots of people there most of them wearing very little” Greg says with a wink.

They head over to the park. The park has a road, which goes around the perimeter, the speed limit is very low so that everyone can use it without fear of getting run over.

“Are you up here for work?” Greg asks

“Nah, I came up for personal reasons. Lacombe is a nice place to live but you need to get away from it every once and awhile.”

“Edmonton too!” Greg says and laughs. “So did you go out on Whyte Avenue last night?”

“No, I stayed on the North side of the River, went to a small place”

“Well you should check out Whyte Ave tonight, it is the place to be.”

“I think I might head back to the bar I was at last night. Its close to the Hotel and friendly”

“What’s the name of the bar? Maybe I should check it out”

Cole figures it might not be a good idea to tell Greg the name of the bar. The guy might judge him. “I forget although I know where it is.” Cole figures the guy must think he is a dolt.

“Well I only go to a couple of bars downtown, The Roost and the Hawk.” Greg says.

“Man I wouldn’t mind meeting this guy at the Hawk” Cole thinks to himself. “How are those bars?” Cole asks.

“Not bad, I don’t go that often, like I said Edmonton is a small town!”

“Maybe I’ll buy you a beer sometime if I see you out.” Cole says.

“Sure, that’d be cool.” Greg says. He is trying to figure out if Cole knows that those are Gay bars.

Cole debates with himself whether to tell Greg he was talking about the Hawk. But he just decides to play it cool.

The two men enter a park keeping a steady pace. Cole looks around and sees groups of guys and girls in various forms of undress playing with Frisbees and footballs.

Soon they are out of the park and running up a long hill. Greg starts to slow down as he feels the effect of a back injury start to kick in as it always does.

“Cole, listen I think I better start heading home, I can show you the way back”

“Well to tell the truth, I was up late last night, so I better get back too!”

Cole follows thee other man’s lead. They are running on a road that runs along the University campus. Looking north Cole can see the river valley. He notices a lot of apartment buildings and he can see the city’s downtown.

They zigzag through some residential streets and then Greg points out the Sugarbowl Café. “This is where I hang out on my days off, it is a good place”

“Hey maybe the next time I am in town we can meet up and have coffee here” Cole says.

“Sure that would be great!”

Greg leads Cole across the High Level Bridge. The views from the bridge never fail to impress even long time residents of the city. He looks at Cole and notices the guy is engrossed in checking out the scenery.

As they run to the Legislature grounds, Greg asks, “What hotel are you staying at?”

“The one on 105 St and 102 Ave, I think it is close to here.”

“Yeah, I know which one you mean, I can’t remember the name.” Greg says, “You want me to show you how to get there?”

“Nah I think I will be ok, it can’t be that hard!” Cole says.

Greg looks at Cole, “I wonder how he meant that?” he says to himself, “Nah, I think that I am thinking too much. But damn I’d like to see this guy again.”

“Well, see ya when I see ya” I say.

Cole remembers that his partner says that all the time “Not if I see you first!”

“Hey listen Greg, I enjoyed doing this and I wouldn’t mind meeting up again sometime.”

“Same here, except I don’t have a pen on me and I don’t think you have one either.” Greg says as he takes one more look at Cole’s crotch.
Cole notices the guy check him out again. Now he is more motivated to see the guy again. “Well I am good with numbers, wanna give it to me?”

Greg tells him his phone number. He can’t help wondering if the man is hitting on him. The guy certainly uses a lot of phrases, which could mean two things.

Greg offers his hand and the two men shake.

“See ya later Cole!”

“Well I got your number and I’ll be sure to use it!” Cole says.

He runs down the hill to his place and turns back to make sure Cole is heading in the right direction. Cole is just standing there with a big smile on his face. Greg waves to Cole, Cole waves back and then starts to run.

That guy was pretty good Cole tells himself, not bad looking either. I definitely will call him. Cole repeats the number over and over committing it to memory.

Cole writes down Greg’s number as soon as he gets in the room. He puts the piece of paper in his wallet. Cole strips off his sweaty clothes in front of the mirror. He is not normally so vain however he is proud of how his body looks especially after exercising.

He takes a shower. Then he lies down to take a nap. His cock is hard and he takes care of it remembering his time with Mike although after awhile Greg’s replaces Mike’s face. When he finally comes, it covers his chest and he mops it up with his soggy t-shirt.

Cole drifts off to sleep.

Saturday night he makes his way back to the Hawk. He looks around for Mike but doesn’t see him anywhere. He does see the cop from Denny’s though. The guy is dressed in leather. Cole is disappointed that Mike wasn’t there so he stays for a couple of beer and then goes back to the Hotel alone.

Copyright © 2011 edmontongreg; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..