Jump to content
    edmontongreg
  • Author
  • 1,231 Words
  • 3,008 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

You'd Have to Ask - 41. Chapter 41

The Hawk

Cole follows Mike into the bar it looks completely different with all the lights on. Mike tells him to help himself to pop. He gets a glass and fills it with ice and then some coke and then heads back to the office.

Mike is opening in the safe as Cole enters. He casually looks to see what is in it. He sees the cash trays and what appear to be videotapes. He takes a seat by the desk when he sees Mike sit there.

Mike takes the cash tapes out and then counts the money in a tray.

“Takes a lot less time if two guys do it!” Mike says as he pushes a tray towards Cole.

“Sure you can trust me, that’s a lot of cash!”

“If you can’t trust a cop, who can you trust?” Mike laughs.

After Cole has finished balancing the cash. Mike tells him to leave a float of $200 and then add the bills to his piles. Cole counts out a float, he makes sure to leave lots of smaller bills and change.

When all the trays are balanced, Mike hands over a stack of bills and gets him to count.
Cole counts all the stacks of bills and then Mike recounts them. He writes numbers on a bank deposit slip when he is done.

When they are done, Mike stuff all the bills and deposit slip in a cash bag. He then puts all the trays back in the safe.

“Alright then, let’s go deposit this.” Mike says.

They head out of the office and Mike locks the door with a key after the door is closed.

They stop at a bank and Mike puts the bag in the night deposit box.

“Rick should be home, boy is he gonna be happy to see you!”

“Been thinking about the last time we were all together, that was hot!”

“That’s all Rick has been able to talk about for the last couple of weeks. If I didn’t know any better I’d think you two were lovers!”

“Hey it’s nothing Mike, just big boys having fun!”

“My kinda fun too!” Mike pats Cole’s knee.

“So I guess you two must be in an open relationship?” Cole asks.

“As a matter of fact, yes.”

“May I ask a question?”

“Sure!” Mike says as he already has figured out what the question is going to be.

“I just want to know why you’d want an open relationship, I have read about it in the book, but I don’t get it.”

“Well for me, I have been in several relationships that have always gone south when one guy or the other fucks around. I decided that I am not going through that again.”

“Sorry man, I guess that is something to consider. Is there anything you can do to stop that?”

“As far as I can see it’s the nature of the beast!”

“Yeah I guess, something all men have in common.”

“I am not saying that a monogamous relationship can’t happen, I have some friends that have been together for years.”

“I guess it depends on how much both guys want it.”

“Yeah, can I tell you something, between us?”

“Sure, is it about Rick?”

“Yeah as much as he talks about the stuff the three of us did together, he is not so accepting of doing it with other guys.”

“You mean he wants to have you all to himself?”

“Yeah, that’s about it, I am not sure I am ready for that!”

“Could it have something to do with him not being out yet?”

“Yeah probably he is afraid of being known as a fag. But I think that is what attracts me to him more than anything.”

“So you are into closeted guys?”

Mike thinks about this, “Yeah I guess so, I am sure not turned on by guys that feel they have to let everyone know they are gay!”

“To tell you the truth neither am I, but I do respect them for having the balls to be so open.”

“So why the heavy conversation?”

“Just asking, I guess it’s the cop in me.” Cole says.

“I can tell by that look on your face that you are probably close to settling down, who is he?”

“Ah, it’s not serious yet!” Cole blushes.

“So I guess you are in the process of sowing your wild oats before committing?” Mike laughs as he has seen so many guys do this.

Cole laughs and turns red as he remembers that he has already sowed some oats with Mike earlier today.

They pull up in front of the house and head in. Rick greets them at the door and gives Cole a big hug when he sees him.

“When did you get here?”

“I came a couple of days ago, I am up here for awhile.” Cole says.

“It seems Cole is gonna be working with you guys, maybe you can partner up!” Mike says.

“You working with EPS!” Mike feels a shiver down his spine, “What division?”

“West end, I am up here for 6 weeks.”

Rick calms down when he realizes Cole won’t be at the same station. He smiles as he imagines the benefits of having Cole in Edmonton.

“The best part is that he is staying here for the whole time!” Mike says.

Cole looks to see Rick’s reaction to this, the man seems happy. Cole feels sorry for him as he thinks about what is going to happen to the man.

“How was work Rick?” Mike asks.

“It was a quiet day not much happening.”

“Good then that means you have some energy to expend. Go get ready!” Mike tells him.

Rick does as he is told he goes down the stairs and strips down in the playroom. When he is undressed he gets in the sling. He is hard thinking about the action that is about to come.

Cole and Mike start to kiss in the hallway. Mike removes the man’s t-shirt and then takes his off. He then leads Cole to the playroom. They kiss again in the doorway to the room as Rick watches.

“Leave that cock alone boy!” Mike orders.

“Yes Sir!” Rick puts his hands above his head and holds onto the straps.

Mike opens Cole’s jeans and pulls the man’s cock out. He starts to suck on it. Cole notices that Rick has his eyes fixed on the scene before him.

“Deeper man!” Cole says as he holds head and forces himself down Mike’s throat. He can feel the muscles constrict around him. He lets the man’s head go and Mike comes up for air. He coughs a couple of times as he gulps in air. He then looks up at Cole and smiles.

“My turn!” Cole says as he helps Mike up. He opens the man’s jeans and takes his cock into his mouth. He notices that Mike doesn’t force it. Cole manages to get a look at Rick in the sling. He can see the man’s dick drip with precum. He is obviously getting off on this.

The three men spend about two hours having sex in several different positions. Cole even manages to get hard enough to ride Rick really hard.

When they have finished Rick and Mike take a shower together. Cole heads up to take a nap.

Copyright © 2011 edmontongreg; All Rights Reserved.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..