Jump to content
    edmontongreg
  • Author
  • 7,173 Words
  • 979 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

You'd Have to Ask - 20. Chapter 20

Friday Night

Cole heads to the bar at around 22:00. It’s the usual routine at the door. He gets in and heads to the bar. Mike is there.

“Hey Mike, how is it going?” He checks the man out as he says this and remembers what Lance said. Mike is dressed as hot as usual and Cole almost wants to take him right there.

“Cole, where the fuck you been?” Mike’s eyes slowly look up and down Cole’s body. “Fuck he’s hot!” Mike thinks, “Something appears to be different, the guy’s confidence level has shot up.”

“Here and there, mostly there.” Cole smiles as he grabs a seat next to Mike.

“Can I get you a beer?” Mike asks as his leg presses up against Cole’s.

“Sure, can’t turn down a free beer!” Cole says, “Or anything else you are offering.”

“OK guy what’s up?” Mike asks. “In my dreams I have wanted a guy to use a line like that on me and here you are doing it.”

“Well Mike there aren’t many secrets between us, I figured I’m allowed.” Cole says, “Was I wrong?”

“No, you weren’t wrong but right now I feel like saying fuck the beer and lets go.”

“So why don’t you?” Cole presses harder with his leg.

“Cause I am the Night Manager on Friday’s” Mike says disappointedly. “But don’t let me hold you back.”

“Hey thanks!” Cole smiles, “I have your permission to fuck around?”

“No strings man!” Mike says, “If we hook up again that’s be great, but we ain’t boyfriends.”

“Oh ok” Cole feels like he has been punched.

Reading the look on Cole’s face he remembers that the man hasn’t been out that long.
“I’m not saying it can’t happen, but I like to get to know a guy for a long time before I make a commitment.”

“Yeah you’re right.” Cole says, “So since I can’t have one I’ll take the other.”

“You drink Bud right?” Mike asks as he heads behind the bar.

“Sure do.” Cole says he is starting to feel better again now that he knows where Mike stands.

“So what brings you to town?” Mike asks he winks as he says the words.

“Well a pretty big day actually.” Cole says. “I came out to a friend and to my Dad.”

“Whoa, this is a big day!” Mike says. “What made that happen?”

“Well circumstances necessitated it.”

“Really, how is that?”

“Well I arrested a guy in town that had seen us together and he tried to work out a deal.”

“Seen us together?” Mike tries to remember back, “Well he couldn’t have seen too much!”

“No he just saw us having breakfast together at Denny’s”

“So I take it the guy knows that I am Gay and was trying to use that on you.”

“Yeah, that’s about it.” Cole says, “So I guess or rather suspect the guy is trying to use that to get the charges dropped.”

“Holy shit you must have been spooked!”

“Oh yeah!” Cole says, “I was sweating bullets! But that’s not all.”

“There’s more?”

“I have a partner and she picked up that something was not right between the perp and I”

“Oww!” Mike says. “So how did you deal with her?”

“I didn’t really, I just sort of brushed her off.” Cole looks Mike in the eye. “Hoping she saw it as just another game our customers play.”

“So you figured you were safe for now, but it was only a matter of time?”

“Yeah! I think it is everyone’s worst nightmare, well every gay man’s anyway.” Cole says, “Shit I’d only come to the bar twice and this occurred!”

“Do you believe in fate Cole?”

“Yeah sort of, I guess.”

“Well, I don’t like to tell people how to live their lives, but maybe your time had come.”
“Just my luck!” Cole says, “But I sure wish I could have had some time to get used to it!”

Mike laughs, “Time, I have heard that from guys over and over. They say I’ll do it someday, but you know what?”

“Someday never comes?” Cole finishes Mike sentence.

“You got it!”

“So anyway, that put a scare in me and I felt it was only fair to my Dad to tell him before rumours started flying.” Cole says, “The guy is still in the jail awaiting a court date.”

“So you afraid he is still going to play that card?” Mike asks.

“Yeah, its in the back of my head all the time.”

“Well, you’ll just have to deal with that day when it comes.”

“Yeah ain’t no use worrying about it, besides my partner will surely pick up on it.”

Mike sees where the man is going, he thinks of something to say to get Cole out of the dumps.

“You remember those cops that saw us at Denny’s that day?”

“Yeah, yeah I seem to remember you knew one of them.”

“Well I more than know one of them” Mike winks.

“Good for you!” Cole says as he forces a smile.

“Well this isn’t common knowledge and I am only telling you cause I think I can trust you.”

“Thanks Mike.” Cole says, “But why the big secret?”

“Ah nothing, he is just a private kind of guy.”

“He’s not out yet, is he?” Cole says as he starts to feel down again.

“Hey it’s not the same as you Cole!”

“How do you mean?”

“Well Rick has been way more discreet than you. This is a guy that took off to Toronto, Montreal and Chicago to get laid!”

“Really!”
“Yeah, he has come a long way since I have known him.”

“He must see something in you that makes it worth taking a chance.” Cole feels the load lifting up off him and he smiles at Mike.

“How’d you meet then?”

“It’s ironic actually!”

“Go on.”

“Well it was after I shut the bar down on a Friday night, I was going faster than I should have been on my way home.”

“No fucking way!”

“You got it, he stopped me and wrote out the ticket.” Mike says, “He gives it to me and then says, wait here.”

“So you waited.” Cole is amazed.

“Yeah, he goes back to the car and comes back with a business card and gives it to me.”

“What made him do that?”

“I asked why would I do that, he says ‘I saw the flag in the back window and I thought you may want to get together!’”

“Flag?”

“I have a leather flag in the back window of my car.”

“I guess it was fate again.” Cole says, “Wonder what made him have the balls to do that? I know when I am at work I put all my personal things away.”

“He said that too!” Mike replies, “But later he said he decided to take a chance.”

“So when we saw him and his partner at Denny’s…”

“You want to know if we were together then?”

“Not really, we had slept together once and had an OK time. But he was nervous, that was the first time he had done anything sexual in Edmonton, with a guy that is.”

“I am surprised he even acknowledged you at the restaurant!”

“Me too!” Mike says, he was going to expand on this but he sees Cole is in a much better mood, no sense pissing on it.
“So then what happened?”

“About a day goes by and then he calls me and asks if he can come over.”

“Cool!”

“Yeah, I think so!” Mike has a big smile on his face.

“Why are you looking like you just swallowed Tweety?”

“Well he has been over several times since then.”

“That’s great isn’t it?”

“Oh yeah!” Mike says, “He managed to learn a lot on his little excursions out of town.”

“So I guess you are off the market now?”

“Well it’s starting to look that way, Cole.”

“So what happens if you two still keep going out?”

“Well that’s up to him. But I am not going to be a secret lover.”

“He knows this?” Cole asks.

“Yeah, we had the talk, the ball is in his court now.” Mike says and then he asks, “Do me a favour?”

“Sure, want me to talk to him?”

“Yeah, you two do have some things in common.”

“Well I am not sure I want to come out at work yet. But the Police Service in Edmonton should be more tolerant of that sort of thing. I know Calgary’s is.”

“Well they are, but he comes from a long line of cops.”

“Ah, has he got a relative in the force now?”

“His brother. I guess he doesn’t want to cause grief for him.”

“Well, I guess its his life, but I can tell you I am feeling better today than I have in a long time! Sure I’ll talk to him.”

“Thanks, it means a lot to me.” Mike says, “I remember those feelings you’re having, of course I was a lot younger then but I’m glad I did it!”

“Thanks man, stuff like that makes me feel like I am doing the right thing.”

“Leave your wallet in your pants tonight Cole, beer is on me!” Mike says as he turns to the bartender to make sure he heard it. “Well, cheers guy, I gotta get back to work.”

“You don’t have to do that.” Cole says, “I mean buy me the beers!”

“Yeah, I do when a guy has the balls to come out to his Dad he gets a free night.”

Cole toasts Mike again and then he gets up to wonder around the bar. He notices it is not too busy. He checks out the TV it is playing porn, it is the first time Cole has seen Gay porn and his cock reacts immediately. Cole sits down at a table and watches the TV. He can feel his cock getting harder and harder.

Cole watches for about half an hour and he really is getting the urge to get laid. He feels a presence near him and he looks up.

“Hey cop, can I join you?” Rick says with a smile.

Cole reacts with a start, as his hard-on must be pretty obvious as was totally engrossed in the action on the screen. He sits straight and drops his left hand to cover his crotch.

“Er sure Rick…” Cole says he blushes as he sees the man checking out his crotch.

“Rick Taylor and you’re let’s see wait a minute….”

“Cole Wheeler” Cole says as he offers his right hand and starts to stand.

“Don’t stand Cole” Rick says with a laugh, “I think you’ll be more embarrassed than you already are!”

Cole laughs too as they finish shaking hands and Rick takes a seat.

“So how’s tricks?” Cole asks, he averts his eyes from the screen and prays for his hard-on to go away.

Rick looks up to the screen. “Pretty hot, eh! I can see why you have wood.”

Cole resists the urge to look at the screen again. “Yeah, it is. Actually this is the first Gay porn I have seen.”

“Well then that deserves a toast!” Rick says. “To your virginity.”

They clink glasses and take a drink. Cole notices that Mike is watching them from the other side of the room. Cole takes some time to check out Rick. The man is well built and he is dressed in leather vest, no t-shirt and jeans, Cole notices that Rick has a pierced nipple and a tattoo on his right arm. Cole can see why Mike would want to see this guy and he wouldn’t mind a go at him himself.
The bar is starting to fill up and Cole notices a lot of guys are checking the two of them out.

“So what brings you up this way?”

“Well I decided to get drunk tonight and maybe take in some of that!” Cole says as he nods towards the screen.

“What are you celebrating?” Rick asks as he looks at Cole and avoids the urge to check out the screen.

“Well I came out to my Dad today.” Cole says checking for Rick’s reaction.

“Congrats Cole!” Rick says, “What made you do that? Was it time?”

“Well I don’t know if there is ever a good time” Cole says, “It was more preventative maintenance than something I wanted to do.”

“How so?”

“Well we’ll talk about that over coffee.”

“Ok guy, no problem.” Rick says.

Cole looks up at the TV and sees some guy getting fucked really hard. He nods to Rick, “Check this out!”

“I wish that was me!” Rick says as he looks up.

“Which one?” Cole asks he is really new to this and gives a questioning look to Rick.

“The guy getting it of course, that’s why the tattoo is on my right arm.” Rick points to the armband. “It means I am a bottom.”

“Bottom, you mean you like getting fucked only?”

“Well most of the time, every once in awhile I like to fuck a guy.” Rick says, “Which do you prefer?”

This is kind of new to Cole, “Well I guess I like both.”

“You are versatile then, that’s cool.”

“I don’t mean to pry, but why would you want to be the bottom?”

“Hey, you aren’t prying, I wouldn’t have this tattoo if it was a secret.” Rick says, “Besides it helps meet guys.”

“Are you saying that guys go out looking for those kind of signals?”

“Yeah they do. It’s different than the straight world where there isn’t that possibility. So to speak.”

“Yeah that’s true, but it’s kind of overt.” Cole stops a second, “So do the guys at work know? Surely they have seen your tattoo and nipple ring.”

Rick does not want the conversation to go in this direction. He is not out to many people and those are close friends only.

“Well the guys bugged me about it for awhile, but they are used to it now.”

“If they are anything like the guys I work with they probably worked you over pretty good!”

“Not too bad, some of the younger guys have tats and piercings when they join up.”

“I guess that’s the advantage of being in the city!”

Both men laugh and take a pull on their beers.

“Well I have to get another beer, want one?” Cole asks Rick as he stands.

“Sure, I have a tab at the bar, put it on there.”

Cole smiles “I can’t buy beer at all in this place!”

Cole gets two beers and comes back to the table. He notices that Rick is checking him out again. Cole smiles as he proceeds to sit down. When he sits he checks out the screen again. Now it is showing a threesome, which is ironic as that is what occurred to him on the way back from the bar. Cole has seen the way Mike keeps checking the two of them out. He has figured that Mike has lined Rick up for some action after he closes.

“So Rick, I am trying to figure out a way to take the edge off today.” Cole says.

“What do you mean?”

“Well I figure since I have bought the horse, so to speak, I may as well ride it.”

“Ah, so you want to sow some oats tonight?”

Cole tips the bottle to Rick and smiles before he takes a drink.

Rick smiles and then looks over to Mike at the bar. “Hey Mike come here!”

Cole watches Mike come over. He gets a strange feeling that he has been had.

“What’s up?” Mike says as he comes over.

“I think our friend here wants an invite.” Rick says.

“You sure about that?” Mike looks Cole in the eyes and says to Rick, “Have you asked him?”

“No sir, I was waiting for your permission.”

“Mmmmm” Mike says, “Cole you have something you want to ask me?”

“Er” Cole stammers, “I guess.”

“Come on man ask for it!” Mike orders.

“I’d like to join you and Rick later, if that’s ok with you guys.”

“I guess I’ll have to think on that.” Mike says and returns to the bar.

Cole is blushing again. He has never seen anything like what just went on. His cock is hard and he has to adjust himself in his seat. He wants more of this.

Rick takes a drink and stands, “I gotta go take a piss.”

Cole notices that Rick’s cock is hard too. He suddenly has the urge to go to the can and he gets up too. He looks to the bar and sees Mike nod to him and smile.

“You got the key Rick?” Mike asks.

Rick nods and then leads Cole into the back room. The room is occupied with guys performing various sexual acts. Cole stops and stares. He notices Rick doesn’t look but keeps on walking to the far end of the room. Rick puts a key into a lock and opens the door to let Cole in. Rick follows Cole and closes the door when both of them are in there.

“Don’t worry, no-one else except Mike has the key.” Rick says.

Cole looks around it seems to be an office. He sees there are several monitors showing various parts of the bar. “Must be for security,” he thinks.

Rick comes up behind Cole, wraps his arms around him and holds him tight.

Cole turns around so that the to men are pressed together crotch to crotch. He can feel Rick’s hardness pressed against him.

Rick’s lips brush across Cole’s. Cole opens his moth and feels Rick’s tongue enter him.
At the same time he wraps his arms around Rick and holds the man tight.

Rick’s hands move between the two men, he opens Cole’s belt and then the fly of Cole’s jeans.

Cole’s hard-on springs free. He can feel it pressed against the rough denim of the other man and it feels good. He can feel himself getting harder.

The two men kiss for a while more and then Rick breaks the kiss and goes to his knees. His tongue flicks the head of the penis. There is pre-cum there and Rick licks it all off.
He presses his tongue to the underside of the shaft and opens his mouth wide.

Cole feels a rush as he feels the whole length of himself entering the man’s mouth. He puts his hands on the man’s shoulder to brace himself and moans.

“Man that feel’s so good, suck my cock Rick!”

Rick slowly moves his head back so the cock is free from his mouth. He grabs it hard with a hand and licks it. He looks up into Cole’s eyes and says, “That’s one nice weapon you have there!”

“Get back on it Rick, I am so fucking hot!”

Rick does as he is told and proceeds to move the cock in and out of his mouth.

Cole’s hands move to the back of Rick’s head and hold it. He starts to thrust deeper and deeper into the man.

Rick moans and starts to growl as he gets into the act of blowing Cole. His right hand goes to his own fly and opens it. He yanks his dick out and starts to jerk off.

“Fuck man this is hot!” Cole yells. He then grabs Rick’s head to hold it steady and he starts fucking the man’s face. He notices that no matter how hard he thrusts Rick does not fight it. This just drives his more and more.

Cole starts to moan loudly as the sensations flooding over his body have taken him to the brink.

“I’m gonna shoot!” Cole exclaims, “I’m gonna shoot my load down your throat!”

Cole puts his hands back on the man’s shoulders he doesn’t want to force Rick to swallow his cum.

“Arghh, fuck, fuck!!!!”

Rick does not remove his mouth from Cole’s dick. He is ready Cole’s reactions indicate his mouth and throat are going to be flooded with semen.

One last thrust and Cole is buried all the way inside and he starts to shoot. Cole feels like he cannot get himself far enough inside the man.
“Swallow it, swallow my load! Cocksucker!”

Cole looks down he can see that Rick is shooting his load all over Cole’s jeans and the floor. The man is moaning loudly as his mouth is still stuffed with Cole’s cock.

Cole moves his hips back and feels his penis pop free. He looks down and sees Rick looking up at him with a big smile.

“I have wanted to do that since I saw you at the restaurant!”

“Well was it worth the wait?”

Rick doesn’t say anything he stands and kisses Cole again. Their tongues intertwine and Cole can taste his semen on the man’s tongue.

When they break they stand there catching their breaths. Finally they stuff their softening cocks back into their jeans.

“Man you shoot a good load!” Rick says.

“Thanks and you suck a mean cock!”

They head towards the door.

“Now I really gotta take a piss!” Rick says.

“Me too!” Cole laughs.

“Hey later you’ll see that my ass is as accommodating as my mouth.” Rick whispers as they enter the washroom.

The two men stand side by side at the urinal, it takes awhile for the piss to start flowing.

“Hey that’s a pretty nice dick you have too! Rick” Cole says.

“Thanks man!” Rick says as he stands back further from the urinal to give Cole a better look.

Mike eyes the men with a smile when they head back to the table. “Hey boys you still have some buttons undone!”

They adjust their fly’s openly in front of Mike and then sit at the table. A few other guys notice this.

“That’s a yes Cole” Mike yells from the bar.

“Thanks!” He says to Mike. He turns to Rick and asks why he feels like he is being tested.
“I nodded to him on the way back from the can, you see it wasn’t up to him.”

“So he was deferring the decision to you.” Cole smiles, “Glad I passed the test.”

Rick smiles, he has never had a threesome before but the idea always turned him on. He is glad that they found someone they both like to try it out with.

Cole smiles as he nudges Rick leg. Then he turns and toast’s Mike.

“Well if that was an appetizer, I can’t wait till later!”

“Me either, I have been looking forward to this for awhile.”

“What do you mean?” Cole asks and then he thinks some more, “Was I set up?”

“Well yeah, Mike and I had a discussion about this a couple of weeks ago.” Rick says, “We were talking about fantasies and I told him how I always wanted to try a threesome.”

“So you guys picked me?”

“Well Mike did actually.” Rick says, “He asked me about it after you two had that hot time.”

“Mike told you about that?”

“There isn’t much we don’t share.” Rick says, “So anyway to tell you the truth I was a little jealous when I saw you two together that day at Denny’s”

“Were you seeing Mike then?”

“Well we had been fooling around, nothing serious, but seeing you two together sort of pushed me.”

“How’s that?” Cole asks this is new to him normally when two people are seeing each other they don’t want to share.

“Well I started to have strong feelings for Mike, I wanted to go past the fuck-buddy stage. I guess I was tired of going away every time I got the urge to get laid.”

Cole turns and looks at Mike.

Mike, who has figured out what the look was for feigns innocence.

“Well, you know someday I want to do what we just did in the backroom.” Cole says, “The thought of all those guys watching kinda turns me on.”

“Well I am not sure I’ll ever be ready for that!” Rick exclaims.
They both look at the screen some more and talk about the scene. “Wanna play some pool?” Cole asks, “if I keep watching that screen I am gonna want to shoot again.”

“Sure pool sounds great!”

They play pool for the rest of the night and each of them has their fair share of beer. They are oblivious of other guys in the bar. Some of them are actively cruising both of them.

Finally the bar starts to quieten down. Mike gets to spend more time with them at the pool table. He eventually has a couple of beer. He doesn’t want to be the odd man out.

“So who’s on top?” Mike asks the two of them.

“I guess I am” Cole says, “I have beat him four games out of six.”

“Well then I should play some games with you” Mike says, “To find out who is really on top!”

“Sure, rack them up!”

Mike sets the balls up. The first game is over pretty fast as Mike accidentally sinks the eight ball.

The second game takes a lot longer and basically neck and neck until Mike sinks the eight.

“One game each, this is great!” Rick says

“Who’s you money on Rick?” Cole asks.

“Well I am not sure, but I do have a bias.” He says as he smiles at Mike.

Cole smiles back. Lacombe doesn’t have much going most nights but there is one sure thing. Guys that are willing to play pool.

Mike breaks and sinks a high and a low ball. He can’t sink his next ball so the table is still open when Cole takes his shot. Cole sinks a low ball and proceeds to run through them. Mike and Rick both have their jaws hanging as Cole finally sinks the eight ball.

“I may be a virgin to some things guys, but pool is not one of them.” Cole says cockily, “So now that we have determined I am the top, can we get goin?”

The other men turn to each other and smile, “I’ll call the cab”, Rick says

Cole helps Mike make sure the bar is locked up and the money is in the safe.

“I’m the manager, I’ll cash out tomorrow!”
“Thank God!” Cole says, “Rick and I would be fucking on the pool table while you did that!”

“Soon enough boys, soon enough!”

The cab arrives and Mike sets the alarm and locks up.

They go to Mike’s place. It is a bungalow in the west end. Mike opens the door and shows the men where to hang their coats.

Cole checks out the place. He is amazed the place looks like it was attacked by Interior decorators. There is a leather couch and chairs. The walls are painted in some off grey colour with a tint of green. There are numerous pictures on the walls. A lot of them are of male forms. He also notices a lot of knick-knacks but the place has a masculine feel to it. He thinks about his place, “I have a long way to go to get it to look remotely close to this.”

“You guys help yourselves to beers. I’m gonna go down stairs and set up.” Mike says.

Cole and Rick go to the kitchen. Rick opens the fridge and gets three beers. They head into the living room and sit.

“What’s he setting up?” Cole asks.

“You’ll see!” Rick says and winks.

Mike comes back upstairs. He is wearing a full harness and a pair of boots, other than that he is fully naked. Cole checks the man out and he sees there is a ring around the base of Mike’s cock and balls. The leather straps are taught and he can see they are attached to the cock-ring.

“Shall we?” Mike says. He indicates the stairs and Cole follows Rick down them.

He follows Rick to a room at the end of the hall and into it. The room is all black and there is little light. Rick immediately starts to remove his clothes, leaving his harness on. When he has his jeans off he puts his boots back on. Cole notices the man has a cock ring on too.

Cole feels Mike come up behind him. The man presses his body against him and wraps his arms around him. Mike starts to roughly kiss Cole’s neck. Rick comes close and takes Cole’s beer from him and puts it a on a table next to his own.
Rick then comes over and starts to kiss Cole. They kiss passionately.

Cole’s apprehension calms down and he submits as he feels both men start to undress him.

Soon Cole is naked too, but he feels out of place, as he is not wearing any leather. He doesn’t feel that way for long as he feels Rick’s mouth attach itself to a nipple. At the same time Mike, who is still behind him starts to roughly caress Cole’s torso and crotch.

He is instantly hard and has to control himself to keep from coming. Cole turns his body so that he can pay attention to Mike. His hand grabs a strap of the harness and he notices when he pulls he has complete control over Mike.

“Does it hurt when I do this?” Cole says as he yanks on a strap, which is attached to the cock-ring. Cole notices the cock jerk as he does it.

Mike smiles and offers his mouth to Cole. Cole responds by kissing him hard, all the time maintaining his ministrations on the strap.

Mike’s cock is now pressed up against Cole and he can feel pre-cum leaking out of it.

Rick gets down on his knees and grabs a hold of Cole’s cock and starts sucking on it and his right hand grabs a hold of Mike’s.

Cole feels the urge to fuck Rick’s face, forcing as much of himself into as he can. He can feel the man relax and let him do this.

Suddenly Cole pushes the man off him, he is very close and does not want to cum yet.

Rick reading this starts to suck on Mike’s dick. Mike starts to thrust into Rick’s mouth too as Cole watches.

Shortly, Mike is starting to breathe heavy and he pats Rick on the head. Rick immediately removes his mouth from the cock.

“I guess you guys are pretty close eh?” Rick asks as he wipes saliva away from his mouth.

Both men nod and they break apart.

Rick gets up and walks over to a sling. Cole didn’t notice it when they came in the room and he has never even seen one before. He watches as Rick gets into it.

Cole sees that the slings holds Rick’s legs up in the air, his asshole is visible.

Mike goes over to his lover and kisses him hard on the mouth. One hand starts to spank the man’s ass.

Cole watches and sees that Rick is enjoying this. The man responds to every slap with a groan.

Pretty soon Rick’s ass is red and his cock is very hard.

“I think our boy is ready for some action.” Mike says.

“I am too, that ass looks mighty hot!” Cole says as he gropes himself.

“Well, he really likes to get fucked, you wanna go first?”

Cole doesn’t respond he just moves over to Rick and reaches down and feels the man’s warm ass.

Mike moves around behind Cole and he can feel the Mike fit a condom over his cock.

Cole moves closer to Rick and rubs the end of his dick over the man’s asshole.

“Get some lube on there!” Rick says. Cole sees Mike’s hand squirt some lube on his cock.

After working his dick around Rick’s hole Cole puts the head to the entrance.

“Just push all the way into him.” Mike says softly in his ear, “He doesn’t like to be toyed with.”

Cole looks into Rick’s eyes as he shoves all the way inside him. He can see the man grimace with pain. When he is all the way in he gives a small shove and he feels the man move.

“Do it again!” Rick screams.

Cole pulls out and then he shoves in again. This time he shoves harder. He starts to notice that if he grabs the chains holding the sling up that he can move the man away from him and then pull him back.

Pretty soon Cole is using the chains to do all the work. He also noticed that Rick’s ass has relaxed.

“Fuck me harder!” Rick screams.

Cole gets into it, it doesn’t matter how hard he shoves his dick into the man, the man screams for more.

Mike is not standing idly by. Initially he was jacking himself off while watch Cole fuck his lover. But he noticed that Cole’s ass looked mighty inviting as it moved back and forth. He put a condom over his cock and showed it to Rick. Rick nodded and started reacting more to Cole’s fucking.

Mike puts some lube on his fingers and reaches for Cole’s asshole. He rubs the lube up and down in the man’s crack.

Cole feels Mike doing this, he’s not sure he wants to get fucked. He wonders how Mike can do it while he is fucking Rick.

“Fuck it!” Cole says as he spreads his stance more to allow Mike access to his ass.

“You sure Cole?”

“Stick your cock up my ass!” Cole orders “I want to feel you inside me as I fuck your lover!”

Mike positions himself and bends his knees, he waits until Cole’s ass comes back. Soon as that happens Mike thrusts his dick into Cole.

“Arghh, fuck!!!!” Cole screams as he feels the man enter him all the way. His ass is burning and he wants it to stop. He feels Mike’s fingers pinch his nipples hard. This displaces some of the pain.

“Fuck this is hot!” Rick screams, “Always dreamed of this Cole!”

Pretty soon Cole feels his ass stretch to accommodate Mike. He notices that with each of Mike’s thrusts he enters Rick further than he ever did before.

“Fuck me guys, I love the feel of cock inside me!” Rick says. Is hands hold the nearest chains and he actually propels himself harder on to Cole’s cock.

The scene is hot perhaps too hot! Soon all three men are screaming as they cum. Rick blasts off first and sprays his cum all over himself getting some of it on his face and in his mouth.

Cole starts to cum just after Rick and his orgasm causes his ass to contract on Mike, which pushes him over the edge. They continue their thrusting until they almost pass out.

Finally all the movement stops, Mike carefully pulls out of and caresses the man’s sore asshole. Cole does the same. They take off the condoms and Cole gives his to Mike, as he is not sure what to do with it.

Mike jokingly pretends to pour the contents over Rick, but then puts them on the table.

“Hey do it man, pour that jism over me!” Rick says.

It falls on deaf ears as Cole and Mike are kissing passionately. Rick stress at his buddy’s and his dick twitches.

Mike breaks from kissing Cole and leans over his lover and starts to kiss him. Mike’s fingers start to scoop up cum which coats Rick’s body and feed it to him.

“Cole, pass me the lube.” Mike asks.

Cole gets the lube and hands it to Mike. He wonders what Mike is going to do now. Cole is still sated from the action they just had.

Mike puts some lube on his hand and puts his hand down to Rick’s ass. He starts to work his fingers inside the man.

Rick continues kissing he grabs the back of Mike’s neck and pulls him harder to him.

Cole sees that Mike has worked four fingers inside Rick and he seems to have no intention of stopping. Every once in awhile he sees Mike withdraw his fingers and then reinsert them. Pretty soon he sees that Mike’s hand is disappearing into Rick’s ass. He notices that Rick is pushing himself onto the hand.

“Get me a glove off the table over there Cole” Mike asks as he breaks from his kissing.

Cole gets a surgical glove and gives it to Mike. Mike stands up and puts the glove on his right hand.

Cole notices that Mike’s cock is hard again and there is a bit of semen dripping off the end. Cole kneels down and licks it off. When he stands he looks at Rick, the man smiles back.

Mike covers the glove and his forearm with some grease, which is in a container under the sling. He turns to Cole and winks. He then kneels down and starts to insert his hand again in the man’s ass.

Cole moves around to the head of the sling, he starts to play with Rick’s nipples and he presses the man’s body down on to Mike’s hand.

“Fuck yeah!” Rick screams.

Cole leans over and starts to kiss Rick, he can feel that the man’s is tight as a rubber band and the man frantically kisses Cole.

Cole can feel himself getting aroused again as he watches the scene before him. Mike’s hand is all the way in Rick’s ass and his wrist and forearm go in there too. He has heard of fisting but never dreamed of actually seeing it done.

Mike readjusts his position so that he can get better entry into Rick. He is down at the other end of the sling. He watches Cole and Rick kissing and can see that Cole is hard again. Mike looks longingly at Cole’s cock.

Cole is transfixed as he watches this scene, he thought he was spent before but now he has recovered. He notices that Mike is kind of bent over and he has an idea.

Cole breaks his kiss with Rick and walks down so that now he is behind Mike. He sees some condoms and lube lying on the floor. He picks up a condom and puts it on his dick. He looks at the harness on Mike and notices that it would restrict access to the man’s ass. In the middle of the man’s back is a ring. The offending strap is attached to the ring and Cole can see a snap there. Pressing himself up against Mike he releases the snap. The strap is now hanging down between Mike’s legs. Cole puts some lube on the now open asshole as he does this Mike spreads his legs a bit.

Rick watches this scene unfold. His lover is about to get fucked while fisting him. He has never seen Mike take it before and it turns him on more.

“Fuck!” Mike screams as Cole pounds his way into him. “You have fuckin balls Cole!”

Rick can feel Mike’s hand tense up inside him. He pulls Mike down on top of them and they kiss hard.

Cole pulls on the harness straps as he fucks Mike mercilessly. The man’s ass has taken all of him. He feels his balls slapping against the man’s ass.

Mike is enjoying the different sensations as he is in total control of Rick’s body. He loves the pressure of the man’s insides on him. The feel of Cole’s pounding away on him helps him to identify with Rick. He doesn’t know of anyway that he could feel closer to his lover. He feels his cock start to harden as he takes all of this in.

Cole feels animal rages as he fucks Mike. The smells and the sounds of man on man action are getting to him. With one hand still holding a strap of Mike’s harness, he reaches around and grabs a hold of the man’s chest. He grips the man’s pec as hard as he can and buries himself further in the man.

“Fuck man, take me hard!” Mike screams he can feel the feral attack that Cole has unleashed and he is likes it.

Cole reacts by punching Mike on his chest. He has let go completely, its like his need to orgasm has taken over his whole body.

But Cole’s orgasm is nowhere near occurring, having just emptied a load recently he is good for a long time.

Mike has never been fucked so hard or savagely by anyone in his life. The fuck is just adding to his fisting.

Rick never gets hard when being fisted to him it is more cerebral. He enjoys having his body controlled by the other man. This is all the satisfaction he needs. But watching the man controlling him being fucked by another man is turning him on. Rick consciously presses his body down on Mike’s arm. This causes more pressure to be applied to his prostate. Rick’s cock leaks pre-cum profusely.

“Take him Cole, take that fucker hard!” Rick yells.

“You got it Rick!” Cole says back, “The both of you are gonna have sore asses tomorrow!”
Mike starts to breathe heavy as this scene is very hot. He can feel the urge to have an orgasm start. “Fuck man!” Mike screams, “I’m gonna cum!”

Mike’s cock erupts and shoots. Every thrust of Cole into him causes another volley. His hand has really tensed up inside of Rick. He looks into his lover’s eyes and he can see that his lover is close too. Mike holds Rick as hard as he can; he wants to feel this orgasm from inside and out.

Rick moans unintelligible words as he cums. The orgasm almost causes him to black out he doesn’t think he has ever had one so intense.

Cole is having spasms, which feel like orgasms, but he doesn’t shoot. The two men shooting in front of him spurs on his assault. He is really starting to pummel Mike’s body with his cock and his fists.

Rick sees that Cole is starting to lose it, he has seen this enough on the job. He looks to Mike to see if he should do something. Mike as if reading his mind, says, “Just let him go Rick I’m OK.”

The action continues for what seems like an eternity, Cole finally pulls out of Mike and tears the rubber off. Then he goes and stands beside the two men. Cole jerks hard on his cock and starts to pinch a nipple. Harder and harder he jerks his cock. He is also working his nipples really hard. Cole can feel his whole body start to shake as his arms and legs spasm.

Finally Cole looks at the two men as the cum flies out of the end of his dick.

Copyright © 2011 edmontongreg; All Rights Reserved.
  • Wow 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..