Jump to content
    edmontongreg
  • Author
  • 1,189 Words
  • 830 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

You'd Have to Ask - 24. Chapter 24

Cole – the rest of the day

Cole gets back up to his room and lies down on the bed. He thinks about what Greg has said to him. His mind has started to accept that maybe the man is right in taking it slow. Cole has just come out and he is not sure what he is looking for. He decides he better have a nap if he is going to go out that night.

Cole strips off his clothes and gets under the covers and he is quickly asleep.

Cole wakes up a couple of hours later. He turns on the TV to the Hockey Game, Edmonton is playing Vancouver. It doesn’t look good for Edmonton, as it’s the second period and they are down by 3 goals.

He heads into the bathroom takes a piss and then washes his hands. Then he splashes water on his face to wake up.

Lying back on the bed he fishes out his wallet and gets Greg’s number. He stares at it for a while, debating whether he should call.

“Fuck it!” Cole says as he dials the number on his cell phone, which he retrieved from the bedside table.

The phone rings but he gets a machine, “Hey there Greg, its Cole, just wanted to thank you again for this afternoon. I also want to remind you where I’ll be later. But if you don’t show, I’ll understand.”

Cole watches Vancouver sail on to an easy victory, he wonders if Greg would like to go to a hockey game. Cole likes to attend sporting events as he picks up on the adrenaline rush better than watching it on TV.

Cole gets ready and heads to the bar at 22:00. He wants to be early so he can talk to Mike.

Once he is in the bar he sees Mike talking to a guy at the far end. He takes a seat and orders a beer from the bartender. The man talking to Mike checks out Cole for a bit longer than he should have. Cole is getting used to this in a Gay Bar, but he senses there is something different about this guy.

Cole’s eyes check out the bar, it is pretty dead. Looking up he sees the TV is playing porn again.

The guys on the screen are dressed in leather, three of them. One guy is on a bench sort of thing. His legs are spread and there is a can of Crisco next to him. He can see one of the other men greasing up his hand. Cole can figure out what is going to happen next. He looks around for something else to do. He sees a rack with some magazines on it. He checks out the titles and decides on a gay monthly that is published in Calgary.

Cole reads some articles on a Gay Bathhouse, which was raided by the Calgary Police. The Magazine seemed to be down on the Police. He has seen this in papers before and wishes he could send a letter in with the real story but that’s what the courts are for. Cole tells himself to talk to a friend of his in Calgary to find out the real story. Once and a while he checks the TV to see how the fistee is doing.

“Hey Cole!” Mike says as he pulls up a seat next to him at the bar. “How was your day?”

Cole notices that the man Mike was talking to heads straight for the door and avoids eye contact with Cole.

“Not too bad Mike” Cole says, “By the way I had a great time last night!”

“We did too!” Mike says, “Although I don’t think I have fully recovered yet!”

“Wonder how Rick is doing?” Cole says as he looks up at the screen.

Mike looks up and laughs.

“I don’t know if I’ll ever be ready for that!” Cole exclaims.

“You don’t have to, some guys just like it. They take it as a challenge.”

Cole has a drink, “Well Rick and I managed to compare notes about our guy.”

“Yeah, anything I should know?”

“Not yet, I think it requires further investigation.”

Cole notices the bartender come over and he figures he needs to talk to Mike.

“Right back”, Mike says.

Cole continues looking at the screen. The camera has zoomed in on face of the guy being fisted. He sees the guy is showing a little bit of pain but mainly his face is flushed and he yells at the other man to go harder.

“So what else did you do today?” Mike asks as hit sits back down.

“Well, I met up with that guy I ran into last time I was up”

“Did you tell me about him?”

“No, don’t think so.” Cole replies, “We had coffee at the Sugarbowl and then went to the gym.”

“Sounds good, anything else?” Mike winks.

“We went to a leather store and bought some chaps.” Cole says.

“And…” Mike asks, his face shows frustration, but he is smiling.

“You’d make a good cop!” Cole says with a laugh.

“Yeah right! Now tell me did you nail the guy or not?”

“Not!”

“What happened, a little wiped out from last night?”

“Nothing like that, he says he wants to get to know me better.”

“Sounds serious to me.” Mike says.

“Exactly!”

“So how does that make you feel?”

“Not sure, never been turned down before.” Cole says with a laugh.

“Did he say how long?”

“No, I think he is just giving me some space since this is all new to me.” Cole says and then remembers, “He said I still have some wild oats to sow!”

“I think he is right!” Mike says. “Seriously, I don’t think I could settle down with a guy that just came out either.”

“What about Rick?” Cole asks defensively, he almost wants to grab the words back.

“Ah, Rick.” Mike says and thinks a bit before he says, “Rick is a different case, he may not be out publicly but he has accepted the fact he is gay. I have been watching him for about a year.”

“So in a way you waited for him?”

“You could say that.”

Cole doesn’t respond he feels badly for digging into their business. He has only known them for a short while but they are friends.

Looking up at the screen he sees the bottom start to cum while the fist is still inside him. From the way he is thrashing about it must be pretty powerful. He wonders what it would feel like.

“Well, I think I better get back to work.” Mike says as he pushes his stool back from the bar.

“Cool, I think I am going to finish this beer and go see what the guys in the back are up to.” Cole nods with his head to the backroom.

Mike smiles at him, “Well have fun, make sure you say good bye before you head out.”

Cole nods and then finishes his beer. He gets up and heads to the backroom.

Copyright © 2011 edmontongreg; All Rights Reserved.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..