Jump to content
    edmontongreg
  • Author
  • 1,136 Words
  • 3,033 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

You'd Have to Ask - 40. Chapter 40

Man on a Mission – Part 2

Cole wakes up in the same position he went to sleep. His arm is numb from Greg lying on it. He extracts himself from the bed and goes into the kitchen and makes coffee. He takes two cups back into the bedroom. Greg is still sleeping and Cole sits in a chair and drinks his coffee while watching him.

Greg wakes up and feels around for Cole, his eyes open and he turns and sees him naked in a chair watching him.

“Morning sunshine!” Cole says.

“Morning to you!” Greg says, he notices the coffee on the night table and he picks up the mug.

“How was your sleep?”

“Good and you?”

“Lying next to you, it was fantastic!”

“Come here!” Greg says

Cole puts down his mug and gets in the bed. He lets Greg hold him and kiss him.

“So when do you start?” Greg asks.

“Today, tonight actually.” Cole says as he rubs the other guy’s back, “I got to ask you a favour though.”

“Yeah, what is it?”

“I would prefer if you didn’t go to the Hawk for a little while.”

“I hardly go as it is!” Greg says, he doesn’t think he could handle going there anyway. This must have something to do with that place, he thinks to himself.

“Well I’d appreciate it if you didn’t start, my job is difficult enough!”

“What you afraid your boyfriend would screw it up!” Greg laughs, surprising himself.

“No more like me, I don’t think I’d be able to concentrate with this” Cole grabs Greg’s dick, “in the vicinity.”

Both men laugh.

“Shower?” Greg asks.

“Sure, I think I can fit it in.” Cole tugs on Greg’s cock again.

“One for the road so to speak?” Greg winks.

“More like one to remember!”

“Yeah, guess I’ll have to do a lot of this while you’re away.” Greg makes a jerking motion with his hand.

“I hope that’s all the action you get!” as he slaps his ass.

“Hey, did you mean what you said last night?” Greg asks.

“Mean what?” Cole wonders if Greg is going to spring the L word on him.

“About the condoms?”

“Yeah I did.”

“Well when this is over we’ll get tested and wait the six months and get retested, ok?”

“Did a lot of thinking last night, eh?”

“Sure did, I don’t think I can say the words yet but I am starting to feel it.”

“Take your time baby, you’ll know when it is right for you.” Cole whispers in Greg’s ear.

“Let’s get in that shower now!”

Greg cooks breakfast when they are dressed.

“Shit! I have to find a place to stay while I am here, know anywhere?” Cole asks.

“Hotel or apartment?”

“Well to be in the role I think I better get a furnished apartment.”

“You could stay here!” Greg says but he knows that that is not viable.

“Nah, you are not to be involved in this at all!” Cole takes his hand and looks him sternly in the eye.

Cole remembers Mike’s offer and thinks that that might be the best place to stay.

“Well, I better get going.”

“Yeah, I guess it is time, besides if I look at you any longer we may wind up in bed again!”

“Ain’t nothing wrong with that!” Cole says as he gets up from the table.

Greg watches Cole as he heads to the hallway. He studies the man’s body, he misses Cole already and the guy isn’t even out the door.

Greg gets up and joins Cole and they have one last kiss before Cole heads out the door.
Neither of them says goodbye. They just touch fists together.

Cole calls Mike on his cell when he is in the truck.

“Hello, Mike here!”

“Hey guy its Cole!” Cole says confidently.

“You in town?” Mike asks.

“Yeah, I am I was wondering if that offer was still good?”

“You mean stay at my place, hell yeah!” Mike says enthusiastically, maybe the three of them can get together again and he gets hard just thinking about it.

“You at home now?” Cole asks.

“Nah, but I can meet you there in half an hour!”

“Sure, I’ll see you then!”

“Can’t wait!” Mike says as he drops one hand to his lap and adjusts himself.

“Me either!” Cole puts some enthusiasm into his voice and then ends the call.

Cole places a call to Captain Boudreau and tells him that he has spoken with Mike. Boudreau asks if the guy suspects anything. Cole says he doesn’t think so then he tells the Captain where he will be staying. Boudreau likes what he hears and wishes Cole good luck.

Cole is waiting in front of Mike’s place when he sees the other man pull-up. Cole gets out of his truck and grabs his bag.

“Still looking hot!” Mike says as he takes in Cole.

“You too stud!”

“Feeling studly too!” Mike says as he grabs himself, “Come on in and we’ll get reacquainted.”
They embrace and kiss soon as the door is closed. Soon they are naked rolling around on the bed. Cole cannot get hard enough to be on top so he has to take it. He figures this is something he has to work on. But Mike doesn’t seem to be complaining. Cole does enjoy the sex but he feels guilty about cheating on his lover.

“So just up for the weekend?” Mike asks when has finished and is lying next to Cole.

“Nope!” Cole says with a smile.

“What’s up?”

“I am up here for some cross training with EPS.” Cole says.

“Cross training?” Mike asks suspiciously.

“Well Lacombe is getting bigger and the Chief figured it would be good to give officers exposure to the types of crimes we can expect.” Cole says, “they have an EPS guy down there replacing me.”

“Where are you stationed?” Mike asks, “How long you up for?”

“West end for about 6 weeks.”

“Cool, you can stay here the whole time if you want!” Mike says, he wonders why Rick never mentioned anything about this.

“Hey I don’t want to be a bother, besides you and Rick may need some alone time.”

“Don’t worry about it, we are big guys we can take care of ourselves!”

“Well sure, but if it becomes a problem let me know.”

“I don’t think you will ever be a problem around here!” Mike says as he grabs Cole’s dick.

Cole is unsettled by the similarity between Mikes doing the same thing Greg did.

“Rick otta be home later, he is working days. Why don’t you get yourself settled and then we can go get something to eat? I have to go do cash at the bar, you can come.”

Copyright © 2011 edmontongreg; All Rights Reserved.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..