Jump to content
    edmontongreg
  • Author
  • 2,902 Words
  • 933 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

You'd Have to Ask - 37. Chapter 37

Running

Greg wakes up first and extracts himself from the bed and he takes a look at Cole’s sleeping body before he covers it. “I could get used to this!” he says to himself.

He brushes his teeth and then goes to his room and gets some boxers and a t-shirt and puts them on. Then he goes downstairs and puts on some coffee. The coffee has just finished percolating when Cole shows up at the doorway. Greg looks up from a magazine he has found and smiles. He notices Cole is dressed the same way as he is.

“How did you sleep?” Cole asks.

“Not too bad, how about you?”

“Good good” Cole heads to the counter and gets a cup of coffee. He kisses Greg on the top of the head before he sits down.

“I missed you when I woke up.” Cole says and smiles.

“You looked so cute lying there I decided to let you sleep.”

“Gee thanks!” Cole says.

“I think you are going to have to change the sheets.” Greg says with a guilty look on his face.

“Why’s that?” Cole tries to get a serious look on his face.

“Well, I kind of had an accident.”

Cole stares at him and then breaks out in a really big grin, “It’s Ok, I kind of had an accident too!”

Both men laugh.

Cole can feel the effects of the night before. He is hungry but doesn’t feel like moving.

“Got any food in this place?” Greg says.

“Give me a couple of minutes and I’ll make some breakfast.”

“No you sit there and recover, I’ll cook.” Greg can see that Cole does not look like doing too much.

“No, it’s Ok you’re my guest.”

“Well your guest wants to cook!” Greg gets up from the table and opens the fridge. He pulls out some eggs and bacon.

Cole feels guilty, but decides if the guy wants to do it, have at it.

Pretty soon the smell of bacon fills the room. Cole starts to feel hungry.

Greg goes about cooking breakfast. He makes eggs over hard, toast and a whole pile of bacon. Cole refills his coffee cup and tries to help, but Greg shoos him away. He does manage to sneak a piece of bacon though.

Cole sets the table and puts on some more coffee. Soon the two of them are eating.

“So what do you want to do today?” Cole asks.

“Well, I am easy but I do want to go for a run, you up for it?”

“Sure!” Cole says, “Always up for a run.” Cole remembers the dream he had the other night and smiles.

Greg watches Cole smile and he wonders what the man is thinking about. He decides not to ask.

“Well I gotta go shave, I’ll leave you the dishes.” Greg stands and looks at Cole for a reaction.

“Shave? It’s a Saturday why don’t you kick back, I’m not shaving.”

Greg rubs his face it doesn’t feel too bad. He shrugs and gets some more coffee.

“How about last night eh!” Greg says.

Cole laughs too. “I loved the line about planning a marathon, what ever made you think of that?”

“I honestly don’t know, but I knew we’d be busted PDQ if there was no plan. So I said the first thing I thought of.”

“I don’t know why I didn’t plan for that on the way there.” Cole looks down.

Taking one of Cole’s hands in his Greg says, “Don’t sweat it, it all worked out. Besides I got a tremendous rush!”

“Me too, after you started if I didn’t know where it was going to go!”

“Well, I want to assure you I am not going to do anything to embarrass you. Hell if you decided to come out last night I would have been there.”

“If I came out last night, you would have had no choice!” Cole laughs as he imagines what would have occurred if he told Matt straight out.
“That’s funny, when I came back from having a smoke, I was nervous you had told her.”

“The words just wouldn’t come out, besides we were on a date.”

Greg blushes a bit at the word. He can’t believe that he was actually on a real date with Cole. “And it was a great date Cole!”

“Play your cards right and there will be more of those.”

“More what?” Greg says playing coy.

“Dates stupid, now come here and give me a kiss.” Cole smiles.

Greg goes over to Cole, who stands. The two men kiss again.

“God you feel good, I could get used to this.” Cole says.

“Mmm me too.”

“If we keep doing this, we won’t be going running today!” Greg says as he slowly pulls away from Cole.

“Would that be a sin?” Cole asks and then he remembers his dream. “No you’re right let’s go!”

They race up the stairs and get into their running clothes. When Greg comes into Cole’s room he sees the man has on way more clothes than he does. “Expecting a cold snap?”

“You’re just wearing that!” Cole exclaims as he sees Greg standing there in shorts and a t-shirt.

“What’s wrong with this?” Greg looks down at himself, “I am usually only cold for the first mile, then I am fine.”

“Ok.” Cole says sarcastically, “Go on down, I’ll be there in a sec” Cole says. He waits until Greg has gone then he heads to the washroom.

When Greg is gone Cole gets a couple of condoms from a drawer in the bathroom and puts them in the pocket of his vest.

When they are outside they start running down the driveway. When they get to the Range Road, Cole leads them to the left. They run up the road for a while and then Cole leads them on a path through the trees. It is a windy path and the two men pick up the pace as their bodies warm up. The path leads them down to the lake. They run around it a couple of times. It is sunny and there is a bit of a breeze. There are geese in the lake, taking a rest on their trek to their winter homes in the south.

“Feels good!” Greg says.
“Yeah, this is just what the doctor ordered!” Cole says as he feels the cobwebs clear from his brain. He thinks about the time he has spent with Greg. He still doesn’t know what attracts him to the guy, but he knows that the feelings are not going away. He hopes that Greg feels the same.

Greg is thinking about Cole. He has fallen for guys before only to wind up getting hurt. He had built up a wall to protect himself. After meeting Cole he can start to feel the wall come down. He doesn’t know how to tell Cole this without scaring him away. Greg also thinks about the sex thing. “How long should he hold out?” he asks himself. He doesn’t want to ruin this by holding out too long.

Greg sees Cole take off ahead of him as they climb the hill back into the trees. Soon he can’t see him anymore. He starts to pick up his pace wondering why Cole ran off.

Wham! Greg is suddenly on his side in a pile of leave on the side of the path, “What the fu..” He starts to say but his mouth is covered by Cole’s.

He feels the man’s warm body on top of him. He feels the cold ground beneath him. Greg responds to Cole’s kiss. He frees his arms and pulls the man close to him. He feels Cole’s hard-on pressing into his groin.

“Just go with it man.” Cole whispers as he gyrates his hips. He can feel Greg responding and this makes him hotter.

Cole’s hands were holding Greg’s. He frees one and lifts his body away from the other man. His left hand goes up under Greg’s t-shirt and feels for a nipple. He must have been a bit cool as he finds the nub easily and starts to caress it.

Greg frees his other hand and he lets them explore Cole’s body. He slides his hands down Cole’s back and into the man’s shorts. He pulls Cole closer to him.

“Wanna do it here?” Cole whispers.

Greg doesn’t respond verbally, he is so hot he doesn’t care where they do it.

Cole removes his hand from the man’s chest and moves it down into Greg’s shorts. He immediately grabs the hard cock and starts to jerk on it. He can feel Greg grab hold of his too.

The two men continue to kiss and jerk each other off. Before too long Cole can feel himself getting close. He can tell by Greg’s breathing he is getting close.

Cole cums first and he thrusts his cock hard up against Greg as he feels himself shoot.

The feeling of Cole having an orgasm pushes Greg over the brink. They both pant when they are finished.

“I needed that in the worst way.” Cole says.
Greg holds Cole’s head in his hands as he kisses him deeply. He doesn’t say how much he wanted this to occur. The past looms up before him all those times he fell for a guy and he found out it wasn’t mutual.

They separate and get up. Greg starts to feel cold and shivers.

“We better get back, besides it won’t be too comfortable running like this!”

“Yeah and I am starting to get cold!”

They sprint back to the house. Both were surprised at the amount of energy they had. Greg beats Cole to the house and puts a claim on the shower.

Inside the doorway Cole takes the condoms out of his running vest before hanging it up.

“Prepared?” Greg asks.

“Yeah, I have had a fantasy about doing that for a while.”

“How was it?”

“Better than I dreamed of, thanks to you!” Cole says and smiles.

“I’m glad I could help.” Greg says, “Now I have to go take a shower, I feel gross!”

“Need someone to wash you back?”

“I wouldn’t mind.” Greg says and looks at the condoms. “Take those.”

Cole smiles, the two of them are naked as they hit the bathroom. Cole gets the water to the right temperature and gets in. Greg follows. They both have a bar of soap in their hands as they wash each other’s body.

What happens next calms Greg’s fears down totally. They both have their turns making love to the other man. Cole takes the lead and puts a condom on Greg. When Greg has finished he takes a condom and puts it on Cole.

“I’d like for they’re to be a day when we don’t have to do that, Cole.” Greg says.

Cole is speechless as he realizes that Greg is feeling the same way he is. He then reaches for some towels and they dry each other off.

“Fuck I did it again!” Greg says to himself, “How do you tell a guy that you like him a lot without scaring the guy off!”

“Hey lets go to the maze.” Cole says as he heads to his room. He really wants to talk to Greg but he doesn’t know what to say.

“Sure Cole.” Greg says as he heads to his room and gets dressed.

Greg is dressed and runs downstairs. He puts on his coat and decides to have a quick smoke before they leave. He was amazed he had made it this far in the day without one.

When Cole comes out he smiles at Greg. He knows the man must be having the same feeling he is. Cole heads over and starts the truck and Greg gets in when he has finished the cigarette.

“There is a CD case under your seat, go ahead and pick one.” Cole says.

Greg picks up the CD case and goes through the music. He notices Cole listens to the same music he does. He picks a CD that sort of echoes how he feels.

“Jann Arden, good choice!” Cole says and squeezes Greg’s leg.

They drive into town. It is pretty busy for a Saturday. Cole goes to a local coffee shop and they both order.

“My day revolves on coffee!” Cole says, “Better get used to it!”

“Mine too!” Greg says and then realizes that Cole has sort of committed. The girl at the counter heard it too. She is trying to figure out what is going on between these guys.

They sit at a table and look out the window. Their legs brush against each other and they both pull them away. Cole finally doesn’t give a shit and presses his leg up to Greg’s.

“Did you catch that?” Cole asks as he looks at Greg.

“Yeah and the answer is yes.” Greg says as he locks eyes with Cole, he pushes his leg harder against Cole’s at the same time.

“Cool, very cool.”

Greg blushes and then looks away and mumbles, “Real cool.”

Cole puts his fist up and Greg having watched him do this with Mark meets the fist with his. They get more coffee to go and then head over to the Maze, which amazingly is still open. The corn plants are dying though several frost seeing to that. It is not very busy and Cole and Greg get to explore the maze virtually by themselves.

When they are finished Greg asks what they are going to do now.

“Well Mark said to call, you want to meet him on a more informal basis?”

“Sure, I like Mark.”

Cole calls Mark from his cell phone. A short conversation ensues and he starts the truck.
“He said to come over.” Cole starts the truck and they go to Mark’s place.

Mark opens the door and welcomes them in to his house. They shake hands and then Mary comes out from the kitchen. Cole introduces Greg.

“I just made some sandwiches, come and sit down!” Mary says.

The four of them sit at the table, Cole asks where the kids are and Mary tells his they are at a birthday party.

The four of them sit and chat about various things. Mostly stupid things that Cole has done in the time Mark have known him.

Greg excuses himself to go outside and Mark says he’ll join him. Cole looks surprised.

“It’s Ok, he has to have some flaws!” Mary says, besides you can help me clean up.

The two of them go outside, Greg passes a cigarette to Mark.

“As you have heard I have known Mark for a long time.” Marks says

“Sounds like you two are the best of friends.”

“Yeah, we do almost everything together. We are pretty close, I can read him like a book, he can read me too.”

“Geez, it must be great to have a friend like that.”

“Well I am lucky, I have a friend like that and my wife. I have always hoped the same for Cole.”

“This sounds serious.”

“No, it’s not at all.” Mark pauses, “I have known him for years and other than high school I have never met anyone he was seeing.”

Greg feels a chill on his back.

“Cole, is not a very verbal guy when it comes to how he is feeling. He usually defers to me to speak for him.” Mark laughs.

“I’m not getting it.” Greg says abruptly.

“As you can see I am not the best at this either.” Mark says, “He likes you!”

Greg smokes his cigarette and thinks to himself, “Am I ready to commit to Cole?”

“I guess it is up to you, if you feel the same way.” Mark says.
“Whoa this is pretty deep, I mean I have always wanted to meet someone like Cole and now here I am, what the hell do I do now?”

“Who knows Greg, just keep doing what you are doing I guess.”

“Thanks Mark!” Greg says as he puts out his cigarette, Mark does too and they head into the house.

“Cole can I see you a sec?” Greg asks.

Cole comes out from the kitchen and Mark says something about needing to brush his teeth. Greg can hear Mary banging around in the kitchen.

“Mary’s making a cake, what’s up?”

“Mark’s in the bathroom.” Greg says as he pulls Cole to him and kisses him.

“Wow, that was the best one yet!” Cole says.

“Well we can practice making them better one kiss at a time.”

“You’re on!” Cole smiles broadly.

“I think we should continue this conversation someplace else.” Greg says as sees Mary looking at them from the kitchen, she is wiping her eyes.

“I think you’re right!” Cole says and leads Greg to the kitchen.

“You boys off?” Mary asks.

“Yeah we better go, got some stuff to take care of.” Cole says.

“Well nice meeting you Greg, you’re always welcome here.” Mary says.

“Nice meeting you Mary!”

“You guys off?” Mark asks. “I thought maybe we could shoot some hoops.”

Everyone in the room starts to laugh.

“Later Mark, I am sure you and Mary can find something else to do.” Cole winks.

More laughter occurs, as Greg and Cole get ready and head out the door.

Copyright © 2011 edmontongreg; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..