Jump to content
    edmontongreg
  • Author
  • 3,049 Words
  • 1,204 Views
  • 1 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

You'd Have to Ask - 45. Chapter 45

Cole wakes up early and gets ready to go. He puts his chaps in a bag and kisses Greg goodbye at the door. When he gets to the truck he calls Boudreau. They arrange to meet at a coffee shop in the west end.

Cole makes sure he is not followed again. The coffee shop is pretty quiet when he arrives. The two men sit in the back. Cole gives a recount of the day before and hands over the tape.

“You got further than I expected.” Boudreau says.

“Yeah its amazing how much thinking men do with their dicks.” Cole says bluntly.

“Well it was a great gamble on your part, how did you know you’d get away with it?”

“Well it appears that your Officer is beyond help. I mean he is totally fucked, excuse my French.”

“Yeah, I have seen it before. Hopefully we can wrap this thing up quickly.”

“I hope so too Captain.” Cole says.

“You think there is enough on here to wrap it up without you going back?”

“Not sure, but I would like to make sure, that’s why I am going to the house.”

“Well I am going to give you some time to let this unfold, but if we don’t hear from you tomorrow by 11:00 we are going in.” Boudreau says.

Cole thinks about what the Captain said, it’s Sunday they are giving me two days to get this thing done.

“I pray it doesn’t take that long!”

“Me either, have any idea what you are in for?”

“Not really but there is a room in the basement, where we will probably be. I am pretty sure it is sound proofed.” Cole starts to sweat, “I hope your guys have a strong stomach!”

“They will be from Internal Affairs, don’t worry I will brief them on what to expect.”

“Ok Captain, wish me luck!”

“One thing before you leave Wheeler.” Boudreau says.

“Yes Captain.”

“I hope you had a good time with your partner last night, but the next time, don’t ever involve significant others when you are under cover!”

“You knew Captain?” Cole is puzzled he took all the steps necessary to evade anyone following.

“Yeah, we put a tracking device on your truck, it wasn’t hard to figure out where you’d gone when we found it.”

“How’d you know where he lives?”

“You don’t need to know that Wheeler, but suffice it to say we had to watch his place after the display you guys had made this week.” Boudreau smiles, “Sorry I had to know all the variables.”

“Display Captain?”

“Let’s just say the scene in the restaurant was like a great big flag, I had to cover my assets!”

“Yeah, I guess we were a bit over the top.” Cole says.

“You are a good officer Wheeler and I would love to have you as a member of my team. Just learn a lesson from this, the Chief doesn’t have to know about it.”

“Thank you Captain!”

“If there is nothing else I suggest you get going!”

Cole gets in his truck and heads to Mike’s house. He tentatively puts the key in the lock and opens the door.

“Hey Cole, how was your night?” Mike asks.

“Not too bad!” Cole smiles, “How about yours?”

“It was a really good night, thanks in part to you!” Mike smiles as he opens his robe to show he is only wearing leather gear, “In fact we are still partying, and you should join us.”

“Er sure Mike!”

“I think you should call me Sir!” Mike says as he steps over to Cole.

“Yes Sir!”

“Take those fucking clothes off now, boy!”

Cole is still standing in the hallway as he takes off his t-shirt and drops it to the floor. He maintains eye contact with Mike as he removes all of his clothing.

“Take these!” Mike says as he hands over a couple of pills.

Cole looks at the pills and then looks at Mike questioningly.

“Need water, boy?”

“Yes Sir!” Cole tries to figure out a way to fake taking the pills.

“Don’t fuck with me boy!” Mike says as he gives the glass of water to Cole, “I wanna see those pills on your tongue before you swallow, got it!”

“Yes sir!” Cole says puts the pills in his mouth. He shows them sitting on his tongue and then takes a drink.

“Good those should start to kick in right away!” Mike says, “Come on, get your ass downstairs!”

Cole heads down the stairs to the playroom. When he looks inside he can see Rick standing beside the sling. He turns to the right and sees Stevens is bound and gagged in the corner. He feels fear rush over him.

“Rick, help this piece of shit into the sling and then tie his hands and feet.”

“Yes sir!” Rick grabs Cole’s arm and gets him in the sling. Cole looks for help from the man and but he sees the man’s eyes are vacant.

“Now, I suppose you are wondering what happened, eh cop?”

Cole doesn’t say anything, he figures Mike must have a pretty good idea if he has Stevens here.

“Answer me you fuck!”

“What gave me away?” Cole says defiantly.

“That’s not how you address me, cop!” Mike nods to Rick who punches Cole in the stomach.

“What gave me away!’ Cole screams and again Rick punches him in the stomach.

“Say it right cop, I got all day!”

Cole finally says it with a sir on the end. Rick punches him again just for effect.

“Well I didn’t really know until after Rick and I fucked in the video room. I was just throwing the rubber away and I saw a wrapper in the garbage.” Mike says proudly, “A tape wrapper.”

“So I checked the tapes and sure enough I found one that was only partly used. You made a good choice cop, you picked one with one of your fellow officers on it!”

“You got me on tape man!” Rick yells, “You could fuck my career forever!” Rick looks to Mike who nods and then he punches Cole.

“I fuckin trusted you man, I was going to let you in on this enterprise!” Mike starts to rant. “You ever see Reservoir Dogs, Cole?” Mike asks with a smile.

“Yes sir!” Cole knows what scene Mike is talking about. It is the one with a cop tied to a chair and a crazed man, Mr Yellow, slashing at him with a knife while dancing to a song. Every time Cole hears that song he remembers that scene.

“Well I have a variation of that planned for you, sorry knives aren’t my thing!” Mike says as he reaches into a bag and pulls out several dildos. The last one is huge and he shoves it in Cole’s face. “I don’t have to draw you a picture as to where these are going to go, do I?”

“No Sir!” Cole responds trying his best to maintain the defiance in his voice.

“Good, now those pills should have started to kick in, so I guess we’ll start.”

Cole remembers what time it was when he entered the house, he figures he has about 2 hours of this to go through before it is through and he starts to be afraid.

“Gag and hood him!” Mike orders.

Rick was waiting for this and he quickly places the gag in Cole’s mouth and then puts a hood over his head. He fixes the straps so that it will not come off.

Cole feels a sharp pain as some clamps are put on his nipples and tightened. He then feels hand roughly put something on his cock and balls. He doesn’t know what it is but it restricts their movement. Once the restraining device is attached to his cock he feels pulling on his nipples. They must be attached, his suspicions are confirmed when he contracts his dick and the pain form his nipples increases.

Cole is starting to feel disoriented, as he can’t see what is going on. He also feels light-headed as the pills, whatever they were starting to take effect. He feels all the nerves in his body at once. The slightest touch brings him intense pleasure. His body feels warm all over and he is actively moving on the sling trying to get contact with something to get more pleasure.

Cole feels some lube being applied to his ass and then something is shoved up it. It initially hurts but the pain soon goes away.
Cole hears the door slam and then it is quiet in there. He can hear moans coming from Stevens who must be still in the corner. The gag in Cole’s mouth prevents him from saying anything. He tries to fight with it but realizes it is no use.

Cole twists and turns in the sling trying to get his hands free. The more the sling moves back and forth the further it pushes the thing in his ass into him.

It seems like hours and no one has come back in the room. Cole is tired from struggling with the bindings and he really has to use the bathroom. He starts to nod off, but can’t get to sleep the pain in his bladder is getting worse. He is afraid he is going to piss himself.

The pain finally gets to Cole and he decides to let it go, it doesn’t start immediately and the pain now moves to his penis. Finally he starts to feel the urine flow and it is coming out all over his stomach as the apparatus on his cock and balls had kept his dick semi- hard. Cole feels relief and embarrassment at the same time. When he is done he closes his eyes and lets himself go to sleep, he is cold and wet, but realizes he can’t do much about it.

Cole doesn’t know how long he slept for but he is woken up by a hard slap on his foot.

“You fucking pissed all over the place, cop!” Mike yells.

As Cole starts to awaken he feels soreness in his arms from being suspended as they are and he feels numbness in his fingers.

“Get a bucket and wash this pig!” Mike says.

“Yes Sir!” Rick says.

Cole feels the cold water as it is splashed on his mid-section. He is now really cold and starts to shiver.

The thing that was in his ass is pulled out quickly and Cole feels a great relief.

“Get him ready!” Mike says.

He feels something hard rub up and down in the space below his balls. This drives him nuts it feels so good. The hard thing goes away and he feels a tongue licking him. The hard thing comes back and he feels it replace the tongue. It enters him and sets his ass on fire. It is withdrawn and then re-inserted further. This is repeated several times until he can feel it is all the way inside him. It hurts like nothing else he has felt in his life. Finally it is removed and Cole fears what is coming next.

Cole feels another larger object enter him. There is no playing around this time as the whole thing is forced into him at once. He wants to scream but can’t. He bites down hard on the gag. Then he feels a burning on his chest and can hear muffled voices talking about the wax.

Soon the pain is coming from many sources, someone is shoving things up his ass and another person is pouring hot wax all over his body. Just when he becomes accustomed to the pain in one place he feels another part of his body tortured.

Cole starts to focus on Greg and dreads what he would think if he saw this. He decides he will concentrate on the previous night with his lover. He hears him saying the words over and over again. This puts him into a trance and despite everything they are doing to him, he focuses on seeing Greg again.

Soon he feels no pain at all. He thinks this must be what dying is like. He seems to leave his body and looks down on it lying on the slings. He watches as naked men do various things to the body lying there. He sees the largest dildo disappear into the body’s ass. Cole is amazed he doesn’t feel it.

Suddenly it is all bright, Cole’s eyes which had been closed open and he looks up and sees Rick. He is asking him something but Cole can’t make out the words.

He sees Rick’s hand and it appears to be slapping him. He gradually comes to.

“Cole, Cole wake up for fucks sakes!” Rick screams and he is near tears.

Cole can’t figure out what is going on.

“Cole it’s ok now!” Rick is pounding on Cole and crying.

He feels the gag as it is pulled out of his mouth. Cole’s tongue immediately senses blood. It feels around and he finds a broken tooth.

His hands are untied and then his feet. Cole looks down and sees all the other things have been removed from him. His body still has the remnants of wax on it. It cracks as he starts to move.

“Thank God you are Ok!” Rick says as he hugs Cole.

“What happened? Where’s Mike?” Cole asks.

“I couldn’t take it anymore Cole, I saw what he was doing to you. I gradually came to the realization that I was going down no matter what happened. I am sure that sooner or later a pile of cops are going to come through the door looking for you!”

As he moves Cole can feel a great amount of pain coming from his ass. It is burning and he feels like he needs to take big shit. He feels down there and his hand comes away with blood on it and Cole just about faints.

“What happened to you man?” Rick asks, “You were acting like anybody going through this and then you stopped fighting it. I mean you totally went limp. That’s when I freaked and hit Mike, knocking him out.”
“I don’t know man, I just went someplace, someplace nice where nothing could hurt me.”

“Where is he?”

“I have him tied up in the hallway.” Rick says, “I am so sorry man!”

“How long have I been like this?” Cole asks.

“It’s about 10:30 on Monday, we sorta left you there for awhile.”

“There are some guys that are coming here soon, we sort of expected this.”

“I better get you dressed then, I don’t want them to see you like this.” Rick says as he runs to get Cole’s clothes.

Cole sits up and the pain in his backside gets worse. “Better go see a doctor when this is over!” He says to himself. He looks over and sees Stevens still tied up in the corner, “Were you next?”

Stevens nods his head.

Cole extracts himself from the slings and kneels down next to Stevens. He pulls the gag out and then starts to undo the ropes that bind him.

Stevens gets up when he is free and helps Cole up.

“Man, you sure took a beating!” Stevens says with admiration.

“I feel like it too!” Cole laughs.

Rick comes back in the room with Cole’s clothes and he has Steven’s too. He also brought a washcloth and proceeds to clean the man. The water and soap sting Cole’s ass and he winces. He feels like a baby letting Rick do this but he knows it has to be done. Rick rubs some anti bacterial cream on Cole when he has finished cleaning.

Cole and Stevens are dressed when the Police arrive. Rick is still naked, Cole tried to get him to get dressed but he refused.

“I should have been in the sling, I should have taken all that punishment man!” Rick says.

“Hey guy I knew the risks when I took the assignment.” Cole says.

“Did you know the extent to which Mike would go to break you?” Rick says in a loud voice. “He loved you, man, I knew that since we had that threesome weeks ago.”

“He loved me.” Cole asks, “He sure has a funny way of showing it!”

“Nothing I did was ever good enough!” Rick cries, “That’s why I let myself be dominated more and more!”

“Why did you stay then?”

“Because he gave me what I needed.”

“Come on you are better than that!”

“If I was better I would have come out, like you did!” Rick sobs, “But I couldn’t!”

“Get dressed Rick!” Cole tells him, “They’ll be here any minute.”

“No Cole, no one tells me what to do anymore!”

“They’ll treat you like shit, a cop gone to the other side, c’mon man think!”

“Sorry Cole, I am sorry this had to happen to you. But you had your job to do and I have mine.”

They hear a loud bang upstairs and then footsteps rushing across the floor and down the stairs.

“Officer Wheeler!” A man shouts, “You Ok?”

“In here!” Cole says as he gets his wallet out.

The men appear in the doorway and they have their weapons out. Cole sees that there are six of them. There are two pain clothes guys and four Tactical Team guys. They look around the room to make sure everything is safe. Several eyes lock on the dildos and Cole notices the men wince.

The plainclothes officers check his ID and then they cuff Stevens and Rick. Cole slowly follows them to where Mike is tied up on the floor. One of the men unties the ropes as another sits him up. They slap him a couple of times and Mike finally comes too.
Mike doesn’t say anything as he glares at Rick and Stevens and then Cole. He locks his eyes on Cole and maintains it through all that followed. The plain-clothes guys let Cole arrest Mike.

When they are upstairs, the plain-clothes guys get some sheets and the wrap Rick and Mike in them before they take them out to the car.

Copyright © 2011 edmontongreg; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Wow! Not into pain. Had too much of it growing up...not the SMBD. Good to see about Greg and the start of a relationship. Glad for the honesty w/what was taking place with those two...and what the future would hold. Fast reading story. Stayed up half the night not wanting to stop! Thanks for the creativity.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..