Jump to content
    edmontongreg
  • Author
  • 3,271 Words
  • 1,019 Views
  • 1 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

You'd Have to Ask - 4. Chapter 4

Kat’s Place

Cole has known Kat for about five years. He met her when the regular guy that used to cut his hair retired. He decided to go looking for a new place. Cole passed a Hair Salon near the Lacombe Hotel. A sign in the window caught his eye. “Men’s Haircuts $10.00”, so he went in. The girl at the front desk smiled at him, he was a little unsure cause the place was full of women. He asked if he could get a haircut, the girl took his name and asked him to have a seat.

Ten minutes later, Cole sees this attractive woman come to the front counter. She was tall long black hair and she wore little makeup. She had jeans on and a smock. He looked at her eyes they were grey/blue.

The woman looks at the list and then looks at him. “You’re up” she said. He thought that this was strange, what kind of woman talks like that?

“I’m Kat, short for Katalin, come with me” Cole followed her back to her station. “So what can I do for you today?”

“Short back and sides, straight across the back, trim the top”

“Sure, a cop cut” Kat says, “You one?”

“Yes Mam, Cole Wheeler” He noticed she was giving him the once over.

Kat proceeded to give him a haircut and she did exactly what he wanted. When she was finished she massaged his scalp. No one had every done this before, he could not believe how good it felt.

He tried to pay her but she would not take the money, she told him it was on the house.
Cole put the money in a tip jar she had at her station. The department has a code about accepting gifts and Cole sticks to it.

So that was it, Cole has been coming to see Kat for haircuts for the past five years.

Over the years the relationship became one of friends and then some. He learned that Kat moved from Calgary to get away from the scene. Apparently she has had some relationships, which have always gone south. One day she packed up and moved to Lacombe.

Curious about who would want to dump a woman like Kat, Cole started asking questions.
Finally Kat told him that she was a Lesbian.

“Well you moved to the wrong place!” Cole says, “I don’t know of any here”

“You’d be surprised,” Kat said with a smile.

Cole did not push it and he did not need to know who did what with whom.
At 22:00 Cole buzzes Kat’s Apartment. The door lock clicks, without a comment from Kat. “She knows better” he thinks, “But then any guy that wants to tangle with her will get a shock”.

He knocks lightly when he gets to the door. He hears her call “It’s open”. He opens the door. He is going to say something to her when he sees how she is dressed.

“Wow Woman! You are looking hot tonight!”

Kat is wearing a short black dress, black stilettos and her legs and her legs seemed to go on forever.

“What’s the matter Kat got your tongue?”

“Err, you could say that” Cole smiles and blushes. “I thought we were staying in?”

“We are, we are just gonna have some small talk and drink some wine, OK?” Kat says, “So why don’t you come over here and sit on the couch, while I get some wine”

Cole takes his shoes off and heads to the couch. He is watching her in the kitchen as she opens a bottle of red wine. Cole hears some soft jazz music playing. The mood is totally romantic.

When Kat comes back, she puts a glass in front of him and the bottle on the table. Kat goes back and gets her glass.

Sitting next to him, she asks, “So what shall we toast to?”

“How about to old friends and new adventures” Cole says.

Kat looks into his blue eyes, they have always hypnotized her. “To old friends and to new adventures”

The glasses clink and they take a sip.

Both of them start to think about how they became this close and as friends do they reminisced.

“Hey, remember that first time?” Cole asks.

“Do I ever, I was totally shocked when you asked me to do that, I figured something was going on with my best customer.”

Cole had asked Kat if she ever trimmed other hair. He was comfortable enough with her to ask her anything. He said he read about it in a magazine and wanted to know about it. Kat said she had done it before, but she hadn’t in a long time.

“Well, I still don’t know what made me ask, but I am glad I did”
“I remember the look you gave me when you came here and I said ‘Strip’, you looked like you were gonna bolt!” Kat laughs.

“So I did what you said, you told me to lay on the bed and then you started” Cole’s face is red remembering this scene.

“Well to tell you the truth Cole, you looked a hell of a lot sexier when I was done, I couldn’t control myself”

When the trimming was done, Cole had a hard on that would not go away. Kat had noticed this. She had not done anything with a man in quite awhile, but she decided that Cole was worth it, so she took her clothes off too.

They kissed for a while on the bed. Cole laid her down and then started to kiss his way down her body. He took his time as he could hear little moans of pleasure coming from Kat.

Finally he got to her pelvis. He started to kiss around her lips and licked her clitoris. Kat was starting to make more noise. Cole stared licking the space between her lips and Kat put her hands on his head and held him there forcefully. Cole continued licking getting more and more aggressive. The more he did this the harder she held him. Cole put his hands on her sides and held her down and she started to buck against him. The more she started to fight him the firmer he held her. Pretty soon she was screaming that she was coming and Cole could feel the heat on his tongue.

This whole scene had turned Cole on. Kat was very aggressive and gave back everything he gave her. After her orgasm had calmed down, Cole moved up her body and kissed her. Kat licked the juices off his lips. He pushed his cock inside her as she was doing this. Cole expected a fight, but she moved her legs around him and held his body, pulling him further and further into her. Cole could feel the heat in her and he wanted to make this last a long time, but that was not going to happen. Cole was too excited and she was too hot. He tried though, he would thrust until the feeling of impending orgasm rose and then he would stop. He repeated this several times getting closer and closer to orgasm each time. Finally, he could feel that he had passed the point of no return. Cole thrust really hard into her and shot his load.

He collapsed on top of her. Kat held on to him tightly and they kissed passionately.

“I still get goose bumps when I think about that!” Kat says.

“Me too” Cole agrees “Which makes it kind of ironic, doesn’t it”

“You mean about the book?”

“Yeah, the book and what has been going on with me”

“Are you ready to talk about it?” Kat looked into his eyes. She could tell that this was going to be very emotional for Cole. Kat put her arm around him.
Cole settles back on the couch and the feel of her arm gives him strength.

“I have had guys suck me off before, but I never thought anything of it. I mean, I had a need and there was a person willing to take care of it”

“How long has this been going on?” Kat asks.

“Since college, I was in a washroom at the gym and I noticed a guys foot come under the stall wall. I didn’t know what that meant, but the guy was persistent” Cole fills the glass with some more wine and takes a sip.

“Anyway, the guys he tells me to come in his stall. I don’t know what made me do it, curiosity or I was really horny, and anyway I went in there. The guy unbuttoned my jeans and started sucking. Man, it felt like heaven. It was over pretty fast and as soon as he was done I buttoned up and ran like hell!”

Cole pauses as he feels tears start to form, as he has never admitted this to anyone.

“So you like to get a blow job, has this happened a lot?”

“Well it’s like an itch, about once every couple of months I had to have contact with a guy. Each time it got easier and easier. I mean, I didn’t feel guilty I would just do my business and then leave. Most of the guys doing this were not looking for reciprocation and if they were, I just left anyway.”

“Well that was the way it went until I went to The Hawk in Edmonton a couple of weeks ago. I had never gone to a Gay Bar before. I made the trip to Edmonton as I didn’t want anyone I knew to see me.”

“Well, you picked one of the better bars to go to, I know the owner, Mike and he is a stand-up guy” Kay interjects.

Cole told Kat the story of meeting Kurt.

“So now what?” Kat asks.

“Well that’s why I bought the book. I guess I don’t know where to start. I mean what do I do now?”

“Cole, ‘coming out’ is a process, it doesn’t occur over night. It has phases, some of them like this phase are really tough”

“Tell me about it! When I finally accepted it, I realized I was in denial for a long time.”

“I am glad that I can help you, not many guys have a friend that they can talk to about this.”

Cole turns to Kat and hugs her. His eyes are moist and he clings to her until it passes. He is not comfortable showing emotion.

“Gotta use the can” He says and gets up. When he enters the bathroom he sees that his eyes are red. Cole uses the toilet and then washes his hands and face. The cool water makes him feel better.

When he gets back to the living room he smiles at Kat. She looks up at him. “Man some women in town are sure going to be pissed off about this”, she says.

Cole smiles and grabs his glass of wine and sits down. He leans back and closes his eyes.

Finally he looks at Kat and says “Why me? I mean I have always like the company of women. I like to think that I know what I am doing and I get a sense of pleasure from sleeping with them”

“Well, I think that is part of you Cole, I mean when we had sex you went way further pleasing me than most men I have ever slept with. In fact, you were right up there with some of the women, except for the part that they can’t do.”

“Did you feel as comfortable with Kurt when you slept with him?”

Cole thinks a bit and when he speaks it is like he is reporting an event. He is factual and tries to show no feeling.

“Well, I have to admire Kurt, he must have had a lot of patience.” He says.

“How do you mean?” Kat holds his hand.

“Well, once we were in bed, I was struggling to stay there. I wanted to bolt for the door. I had never been this close to a naked man.”

He pauses takes another drink and braces himself for what he is about to say.

“Basically, we continued to kiss. His hands explored my body and I sort of followed suit, but I avoided any contact with his cock. Man I was lame!”

“Kurt eventually started working his way down my body. When he latched on to one of my nipples I was shocked, I didn’t know they could give so much pleasure.”

Kat smiled reassuringly.

“Kurt finally made it to my cock and everything was familiar, except for the naked part. He swallowed it and I put my hands on his head. It felt real good. Then he did something, he moved his body around so that I was now looking at his erection”.

“That must have been a shock,” Kat says calmly.

“Damn straight! All I could do was look at it. I also smelt the sweat from his crotch and I was kind of turned off. Kurt told me to lick it. I didn’t for a while and then he stopped what he was doing. He was making me feel great and I wanted more. So I guess I did what he asked so that he would start again”

“So you did it?”

“Oh yeah, I leaned over and kissed the head. It didn’t feel that weird, so I started to lick it. I tasted the saltiness of his sweat and it actually was not that bad. Then I just went for it. I took him into my mouth and did what he was doing to me.”

“Of course I could not take him in that far, I kept gagging”

“So you enjoyed it?” Kat asks.

“Yup, I sucked cock and enjoyed it”

Kat looked at him, he smiled, and she could see the relief on his face.

“Well its good that you enjoyed yourself. What happened when it was done” Kat knew enough about men to realize we was probably feeling like shit.

“Well, Kurt asked me to stay the night. I really wanted to leave. Kurt understood this and he was not going to fight me. Well, I wound up staying the night. We slept, if that’s what you want to call it in the same bed. I could not get use to having a male next to me.”

“I got up in the middle of the night and sat on a chair and looked at him. The man was so peaceful in sleep. I looked at his body and of course his cock, which was just lying there. I ventured over and started to play with it. It was soft and his balls were damp. I leaned over and anyway you can figure out the rest.”

“Did that time feel better?” Kat asks.

“Yes, when he was sleeping and had no expectations I felt more comfortable. The lights went on in my head and I realized that I liked doing this. I guess I came out to myself then”

“So what is the difference, I mean you have slept with women, what turns you on to sleeping with men?” Kat asks.

“The hardness I guess, not of the guys dick, I mean his body. I enjoy the fact that we are equals and know the feelings that one man can give to another.”

“Do you feel like you are less of a man?”

“Hell no!” Cole says. “I have never felt so masculine in my life”

Kat smiles at him, she leans forward and offers her mouth to Cole. He leans in and kisses her. Their tongues entwine. Cole’s hands start to caress her body and he feels a hard on building.

Cole breaks away, “Why does this feel so good? Kat” He asks, “I mean I’m getting wood kissing you!”

“There are varying stages of being Gay, Cole. Maybe you are close to the dividing line. I am not saying you are Bi but you could be. That is something you will find out for yourself”

Cole leans back and laughs, he remembers an article that he had read where being Bi was the best of both worlds. “Aren’t we a pair?”

“How do you mean?” Kat asks she knows the answer she wants to hear him say it.

“Well you’re a Lesbian that sleeps with men and I’m a fag” Cole cringes at the word “that sleeps with women.”

Cole gets a serious look on his face “So why do I have to ‘come out’?”

“Because it’s time Cole” Kat grabs both of his hands and look into his eyes. “You have been lying to yourself and obviously something inside is saying enough is enough”

“Well to tell you the truth” Cole “I do feel better about myself than I have for a long time. “I feel like my body has been strengthened”

Cole leans forward and kisses her again. “Can I stay here tonight?”

Kat thinks this may be a bad idea, but she knows how down he is on people that drink and drive.

“Sure Cole, but there is not going to be any sex”

“That’s cool, feeling your body next to me would be a great comfort”

They go to bed. Cole didn’t have underwear on, so he was naked. Kat went to bed naked too.

Cole got a tremendous hard on, while he lay next to Kat. Kat could feel it, “Ignore it Cole, just cause it’s hard doesn’t mean it has to be used”

Cole laughs “But it has never been so hard!”

“Go to sleep asshole!”

Putting his arm around Kat he drifts off to sleep. Kat lets herself go to sleep when she is sure he is asleep.

******

Cole wakes up to find he is alone. He can smell coffee and hears noises coming from the kitchen. Getting out of bed he puts his jeans on and buttons them up.

He pads barefoot into the kitchen and hugs Kat.

“Thanks for last night” he says with a smile.

“I don’t know what to do today, I was thinking of going into Calgary, if not that go get dirty on mountain bikes.”

“What’s in Calgary” Kat asks.

“I don’t know, a few more gay guys than here”, Cole laughs.

Kat reaches forward and grabs him, “Go mountain biking!”

“Hey, don’t touch that, it’s a finely tuned machine!”

Kat laughs, she had planned to go to Calgary today too. Basically for the same reason as Cole.

They break apart, Cole goes to the bathroom washes his face and then finishes getting dressed. Kat hands him a coffee when he returns to the kitchen.

“Hey thanks!” he says with a smile.

They sit at the dinning room table the book is between them.

“Cole, these books are reference guides, they are not the rules, take what you can from them and leave the rest. ‘Coming out’ is different for everyone. Be aware that there are people that need to know about your sexuality and those that don’t”

“I am starting to figure that out from the little I have read” he drinks his coffee.

He gets up from the table and grabs his book. Cole goes over and puts his shoes on.

“Kat, I have one piece of advice for you though” he says “Next time ask who it is at the door before buzzing”

“Thanks for your concern, but I saw you pull up” she winks, “I just wanted to get a rise out of you”

Copyright © 2011 edmontongreg; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..